Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Nope. I don't. I just don't have a taste for them. I think the last sweet thing I had was pumpkin pie last Thanksgiving. Just ain't my thing.
we'll have to run the "is he an alien" test now, you know.

hang with us a while and we'll have you all fixed. :D

T

TemporaryCircumstances

okay ill take those then too :p

HEY I want chocolate toooooo// Your makeing favorites :(

Okay if that salad contains some Paprika I may take some of that too
LOL I don't have any of that paprika lol

Jun 23, 2016
Generally, contending for the faith is done in the other threads in the BDF, not this one. The members in the Speak Your Mind community are outstanding and possess great faith. Personally, I just come to this thread to relax and enjoy the company.
I haven't been saying anything wrong. If people accuse me in this thread, it is right that I be allowed to defend.

It is right that I be allowed to use the word of God in any thread in Bible Discussion Forum.

You may go and start a new thread called Chill Thread somewhere else if you don't like it.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
melita, i still listen to your music alllll the time. ♥

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

...do baked beans count as sweets? They've got brown sugar in them. I don't know. Now I'm all confused. I like baked beans, but I don't want to eat a candy bar. I like fruit but don't care for cookies or chocolate. I like fruit juice but think chocolate milk is excessive. I'm so odd.

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
I haven't been saying anything wrong. If people accuse me in this thread, it is right that I be allowed to defend.

It is right that I be allowed to use the word of God in any thread in Bible Discussion Forum.

You may go and start a new thread called Chill Thread somewhere else if you don't like it.
You're not going to like being banned once a mod sees the reported posts in multiple threads by you.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
...do baked beans count as sweets? They've got brown sugar in them. I don't know. Now I'm all confused. I like baked beans, but I don't want to eat a candy bar. I like fruit but don't care for cookies or chocolate. I like fruit juice but think chocolate milk is excessive. I'm so odd.
oh! well, i take it back, you fit right in!

L

lonewolf7

th0mas, I havn't been on here long, but I can tell your not very nice & you say your a christian, yea right!!!!!!!

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

we'll have to run the "is he an alien" test now, you know.

hang with us a while and we'll have you all fixed. :D
*raises eyebrow*

You may proceed. I don't have to wear one of those gowns that shows my butt, do I?