Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Thank you.. :) It's the fault of the shelter that I adopted the other 2 from, they sold me a sick kitten who had been exposed to some respiratory disease, then they sold me a partly feral one the second time, who kept attacking me and drawing blood. I looked at reviews about them and a few years ago some woman bought two kittens from them, SICK ones btw, and they BOTH ended up dying. :( They don't have a very good rep, and had I known that beforehand, I wouldn't even have adopted from them. Fortunately, Mittens here likes to do nothing but sleep all the time. :)
Sleeps all the time eh? Will trade you my son's orange kitty for your cat...

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013

Thanks, her coat needs a good brushing at least once a day but it's worth it with that golden glean.
She reminds of my cat puffy, the length of the fur and her size. Puffy is black though, I brush just about everyday, she loves it.

Attachments

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Sorry that pictur is fuzzy, couldn't get her to hold still.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
That is absolutely fantastic. That so perfectly enunciates a cats personality. His cow like coating is brilliant.
Thank you! He's such a sweet boy and he really loves that spot on the couch. He'll knock the other cats out of his spot, lol.

Dec 16, 2012
Thank you! He's such a sweet boy and he really loves that spot on the couch. He'll knock the other cats out of his spot, lol.

Of course. Totally cat territory. See if you can upload the picture again I'm interested to see. Unless the issue was on my end all I got was this:

Screenshot at Aug 15 09-25-18.png

Dec 16, 2012
She reminds of my cat puffy, the length of the fur and her size. Puffy is black though, I brush just about everyday, she loves it.
Oh she's amazing, my cats adore getting brushed. Here's another couple of them, one in the garden:

5911063143_857d148b65_o.jpg

8706775130_6713c289cd_o.jpg

HS

Jul 3, 2016
This is mum's cat Tigger and mine on the bed together. they get along reasonably well. They play each day together. Just this morning they were boxing each other very funny to watch :D When Trixy came as a wee kitten she used to able to chase Tigger around because he didn't know what to do lol. Roles reversed now :)
SDC13196.jpg