Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 27, 2015
That looks real frosty. You better drink hot cocoa. :)
I love hot cocoa! I had some this morning :)

It's funny because my brother will not say "hot cocoa". He will only say "hot chocolate" and refuses to say "cocoa". So I wrapped up a gift for him in wrapping paper that says "hot cocoa" on it, and I made sure it was right along the top :p

Last edited:

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Good evening everyone. How are you all doing?

I am done with this semester and signed up for a full class schedule next semester. It is great to get back to it and God is good!

huzzah! happy for you!

snow's coming :D

Dec 16, 2012
Amazing what nature provides post a storm. Collecting resources for school artwork for week ahead, officially begun:

Screenshot at Dec 11 11-54-00.jpg

R

RaymondReges

I'm scared to be baptized and baptism Sunday is on January 23rd and it is not far my mom has asked me before and I said no because I was scared to even though I wanted to can anybody help me

R

RaymondReges

Scared to be baptized

I'm scared to be baptized and baptism Sunday is on January 23rd and it is not far my mom has asked me before and I said no because I was scared to even though I wanted to can anybody help me

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Re: Scared to be baptized

Do YOU want to get baptized is my first question

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Re: Scared to be baptized

welcome to the thread. :)

with Natania, i wonder if you want to be baptized?

and secondly, can you pinpoint why you're afraid?

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
To all those Cowboys fans talking trash the last week, take this L and shove it. Sweep!!! Go Giants!!!

Mar 23, 2014
I was born in Texas. My two sons were born in Texas. My grandchildren
were born in Texas
I am a fan of the `````````````
Dallas Cowboys
wither they win or loose a game
We are kin for life​

Such is life :)-

Last edited:

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
good morning, friends!

i was sick this weekend. sad times. didn't get to see my sweetie cuz he was sick, too. lol but we decided to be responsible adults and stay home to rest lol.

and raymondreges, why are you scared about baptism?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Please pray for me. I'm just in a really bad frame of mind right now..

Lord, please give me strength to get through Christmas. Amen.

STUPID HURTING BAD BACK!! :mad:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Please pray for me. I'm just in a really bad frame of mind right now..

Lord, please give me strength to get through Christmas. Amen.

STUPID HURTING BAD BACK!! :mad:
I have prayed for God to deliver you from the place that you find yourself in. Trying to cope with life while suffering pain and depression is a burden that at times is too heavy to carry.