Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Awww, thank you Marieh. :)

I won't stop posting entirely. What would my stalker do? LOL.. :p

I know there are things I disagree with you on and I respect you for your opinion even if I don't understand it myself. Just remember one thing, don't change who you are because you are valued and cherished here and I know you hold so much more value in Christ than here on earth. It doesn't matter what people say or think about you and also know that the more people that whine and complain and talk about you means that you must be doing something right. I've had a lot of garbage happen to me here and there were things said to and about me that were not true. It really caused me not to trust anyone and just now I am starting to open myself up again. It helped me remember that if someone gets so much pleasure lying and causing problems for you means their life must be pretty lame so they have to mess up someone else's. I love you Blue and I don't want to see you go, but if you need to step away for a while I would totally understand just don't close your account...you are a value to me

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The important thing is that among all the lies and misrepresentations others interjected, the
truth was told and you, Blue, stood up for it, and should feel good for that fact, and not allow
the lies and false accusations of others affect you so much that it destroys everything else.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Does anyone know if there is any way to delete blogs? I saved a couple of posts as blogs way back when, as a way to find the post later to study it or whatever, but do not really want them in my blog area any more...

K

kaylagrl

I try to ignore the BAF, but as you can see, THIS thread right here is in it. And that's why I don't post very often in here at all. I rarely go to the singles forum, it's nearly as judgemental there as it is in the BAF. SOOO I stick to doing MY threads, and even though they're MY threads, I STILL get flack for working on them!! I can't post a bible verse without someone telling me that I'm a showoff, and I can't even post a cat pic ON MY OWN THREAD without someone telling me that there are already enough cat pix threads. It's ridiculous. I'll darn well post where I wanna post, particularly if it's on my own threads!!! And whoever doesn't like it can go fly a kite.. :mad:

And I'm NOT on CC ALL the time. I'm signed in 24/7, simply because for whatever reason, the system doesn't auto-log me out.. LOL.. But I don't sit on here all day, I go back and forth between here, Youtube, and house work. I was here earlier this morning, then I left to go to Shaw's, came home and ate, and now I'm back on here but I'm about to go play Halloween mahjong.. LOL
Haters has become a term for a reason. You have to ignore the nonsense and continue on. Shut em down and keep walking. My cousin said of me once "you don't even give people air". He said that because I believe what I believe, I do what I feel is right and I back what and who I think is right.All the haters in the world aren't about to stop me. I keep walkin,I dont give them air. If people want to believe lies let them.It shows on their character,not yours. When I first came here and saw you telling people where to post I thought "oh,she's been here a while,she must know whats shes talking about" And if I had questions I asked you,still do! Thats the way normal people would think "oh,shes being helpful" So forget the haters,post your cat pics and if people don't like cats I have an idea,don't read the thread! Novel isn't it? And keep helping newbies and telling the truth and if people get on your back I'll send the little white dog after them to bite them in the butt. Now get out there and post a kitty thread,thats an order!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I keep track of my points. That's how I can tell who reps me, even if they don't leave their name.. I'm at 15,995. I only need 5 more points, or someone with at least 5 powers, to reach my next rep level. :)

How can you tell when your level is going to go up?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hee hee.. as previously stated, YOU SCARE ME. :eek:

Haters has become a term for a reason. You have to ignore the nonsense and continue on. Shut em down and keep walking. My cousin said of me once "you don't even give people air". He said that because I believe what I believe, I do what I feel is right and I back what and who I think is right.All the haters in the world aren't about to stop me. I keep walkin,I dont give them air. If people want to believe lies let them.It shows on their character,not yours. When I first came here and saw you telling people where to post I thought "oh,she's been here a while,she must know whats shes talking about" And if I had questions I asked you,still do! Thats the way normal people would think "oh,shes being helpful" So forget the haters,post your cat pics and if people don't like cats I have an idea,don't read the thread! Novel isn't it? And keep helping newbies and telling the truth and if people get on your back I'll send the little white dog after them to bite them in the butt. Now get out there and post a kitty thread,thats an order!

K

kaylagrl

Oh and ps if you want to spend all day on the computer how is that anyones business? Your single,your lifes your own why should anyone have a say in what you post? I leave my laptop on all day.Its shows me signed in like 24/7 but Im not even near the computer,I just dont bother logging in and out. But if I did stay on all day thats my own business. And there use to be a day in age when people knew how to mind their own business,now you have to tell them. Now you have me all stirred up.I need to go kick some butt in the BDF,scuse me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I keep track of my points. That's how I can tell who reps me, even if they don't leave their name.. I'm at 15,995. I only need 5 more points, or someone with at least 5 powers, to reach my next rep level. :)
That does not answer my question... how do you know that at 15,995 points total you only need five more points to go up one level? Your level right now is 214; does that play any part? Just wondering...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Oh an ps if you want to spend all day on the computer how is that anyones business? Your single,your lifes your own why should anyone have a say in what you post? I leave my laptop on all day.Its shows me signed in like 24/7 but Im not even near the computer,I just dont bother logging in and out. But if I did stay on all day thats my own business. And there use to be a day in age when people knew how to mind their own business,now you have to tell them. Now you have me all stirred up.I need to go kick some butt in the BDF,scuse me.
I never sign out whether I am here or not. The only time I have to sign in is when I have restarted my computer and/or deleted cookies or something like that, for whatever reason :)

Cookies!!!

cookieloveph.jpg

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I also have my settings put to incognito so that people cannot tell whether I am online :D

K

kaylagrl

I never sign out whether I am here or not. The only time I have to sign in is when I have restarted my computer and/or deleted cookies or something like that, for whatever reason :)

Cookies!!!

View attachment 168318

Oh I'll stop for cookies. :) I stay logged in so much that I forget my password sometimes. I never sign out of my FB either. Passwords annoy me. I wish they'd come up with something else. But I often just leave my laptop up as I go about doing housework. I try not to restart a lot,I heard its hard on the system.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
bless you Blue Ladybug, I was sad to hear you might leave. I have shared the "orange tabbies from scripture" line with a friend and it brought her joy.
Thank you for being His and being here

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Oh I'll stop for cookies. :) I stay logged in so much that I forget my password sometimes. I never sign out of my FB either. Passwords annoy me. I wish they'd come up with something else. But I often just leave my laptop up as I go about doing housework. I try not to restart a lot,I heard its hard on the system.
Sometimes I am forced to restart, to upgrade, or if my cursor disappears, which it does from time to time haha how can I function without a cursor? I often have many tabs and more than one browser going at a time; ten days ago my whole computer shut down and would not restart... oh! That was your thread in user to user I told some of that story, had to re-install windows, and it was right after clicking on a link someone here posted, but who knows what it really was, meaning, I was already having problems with unwanted popups and such. I did change my password once and then forgot it and had to ask Robo to reset it back to what it was before :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
M, my rep powers are 214. My rep points are 15,995. For every 100 rep points you get, you receive a power. :) Sometimes more than one, depending on the rep powers of the person repping you.

That does not answer my question... how do you know that at 15,995 points total you only need five more points to go up one level? Your level right now is 214; does that play any part? Just wondering...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
For every 100 rep points you get, you receive a power. :)
Thanks, that is what I was wondering about.

I know that the rep total changes according to the power of the one giving a rep... I noticed at around 150 that when I gave a rep, the other person's power went up by two, and now sometimes when I give a rep it goes up by three.

K

kaylagrl

Sometimes I am forced to restart, to upgrade, or if my cursor disappears, which it does from time to time haha how can I function without a cursor? I often have many tabs and more than one browser going at a time; ten days ago my whole computer shut down and would not restart... oh! That was your thread in user to user I told some of that story, had to re-install windows, and it was right after clicking on a link someone here posted, but who knows what it really was, meaning, I was already having problems with unwanted popups and such. I did change my password once and then forgot it and had to ask Robo to reset it back to what it was before :)

Yep,I just my stuff straightened out. Google is being such a pest.:( Skype is a pain too. I had to shut it down it popped up so much. Im the same way.I have a dozen different browers open at the same time. I stalk pinterest for new recipes all the time. :)

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
I tried to rep you, BLB, but it says I have to spread some around. If you rep me (I need 4 for my next level) then I suspect I might then be able to rep you back.