Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Good afternoon. I love Mondays. I hope you all have a great day.

Another weird injury this week. Somehow I got in a fight with a microwave. It skinned my hand a little bit. lol
i have.... heard of bad tempered microwaves. :)confused:)

only you, Kody. lol

how have you been? :)

notmyown

May 26, 2016
I have been great. Back in classes and doing well. How have you been?
good, thanks. my grandsons came to play today, so i wanna run. (and i will actually have to run :p)

new grandbaby due in December! i'm so happy to hear you're back in class, though. good news, everyone! :D

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
What many people need in this world is empathy. The world will be a better place

Aug 2, 2009
Sometimes I get so focused on what I'm saying that I forget what I'm talking about... :confused:

L

LittleBit1987

You know...
its not the drama I'm annoyed by...

But by the immaturity of some people that annoys me.

Been trying to help this young couple with their failing marriage, and I tried to talk some sense into this young wife... and what does she do?
she blocks me from her phone (texts won't go through) and she deleted me from Facebook. BUT wants to tell the world that she's so "tired of drama!!!" And says "so called friend (that's me)" wants to help but won't "listen" to me....

i honestly said nothing more than what you all would have said. And the problem is, she's been brain washed by Satan himself... and her "family and friends" WANT her to leave her hubby. Only been married a year (he's joined the military life) and they aren't willing to give him a second chance.

I feel so bad for this young man... cause he quite literally fell to his knees in my kitchen crying his eyes out cause his wife doesn't want to fix things.... or try to make it work.

and after my attempts yesterday... I told the young man, I'm sorry... all you can do now, is pray for her mind to block off the enemy and TRY with all her heart to open her heart and mind to Christ again... and let her go... cause now she's in too deep for anything we say will just bounce right off her. :(

the family's name is "Long"... if you all wish to pray for them.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
prayers sent, and for you as well at this beautiful and precious time in your mom to be life.
blessings

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Another weird injury this week. Somehow I got in a fight with a microwave. It skinned my hand a little bit. lol
Glad to see that you are back with us. Based on your history with cooking devices I would avoid ovens.

Jan 27, 2015
prayers sent, and for you as well at this beautiful and precious time in your mom to be life.
blessings
Technically, since life starts at conception, she's a mom already :eek: (Not to hijack a compliment! :p)

P.S. I prayed for the Long family, LittleBit <3

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Lets just say that God has a twisted sense of humor.. :rolleyes: Dont worry, I'll be ok. Thanks u guys! :)
Just remember God is in the life saving business and whatever He does to us or for us it is with our salvation He has in His mind. Sometimes we don't understand the what's and why's your life isn't a joke you are of great worth in God's eyes. Hugs.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013

Unplug the micro for a while and put it in time out.... Bad microwave....Get better soon....

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Glad to be back. yeah, I have had a few run ins with ovens too. lol

How are you and JesusLives?

Praying.
We are doing well Kody missed ya and glad you are back. Hugs. Of course cookies....

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Scriptures I turn to as I suffer through these times. The past 18 months have been a trial, and without Him, I know that I would have never endured those months.

Words like: He will never leave or forsake, He will make something good from something bad.......and others stayed me during those months. What I learned was that through all of it, He used those months to draw me CLOSER to Him and STRONGER in my faith.......rather than turning from Him because of my suffering which was not at all of my own doing.

God is surely good!

James 5:15 - And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Isaiah 53:4-5 - Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. (Read More...)

Psalms 34:19 - Many [are] the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

Jeremiah 33:6 - Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

Aug 2, 2009
Ugh! You know what I really hate... I'm finding out that almost every single one of my friends hates Trump. They don't even really know anything about him except what they learn from the extremely biased media! I've been interested in Trump for his business sense since the 1980's. He is not how the media portrays him at all.

OK.. I just had to vent, guys...PLEASE DON'T TURN THIS INTO A POLITICAL THREAD!!>>> THANKS! :)

...and uhhm... sorry. :p

Jan 25, 2015
Ugh! You know what I really hate... I'm finding out that almost every single one of my friends hates Trump. They don't even really know anything about him except what they learn from the extremely biased media! I've been interested in Trump for his business sense since the 1980's. He is not how the media portrays him at all.

OK.. I just had to vent, guys...PLEASE DON'T TURN THIS INTO A POLITICAL THREAD!!>>> THANKS! :)

...and uhhm... sorry. :p
You just derailed a perfectly good thread :p