Spring Break is almost over... got any photos of a great time to share?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DarlinNadia

Did you/Will you remember to snap any cool photos ??

Are you going/Have you Gone anywhere Spectacular??

Did any Christian Singles go on a date? Do Christian Singles Date? I don't even know...

But I'd love to see pictures and hear about everyone's good times :)

My daughter and I went to the Renaissance faire = had a great time and ate Smoked Turkey legs that tasted like ham. Hazzah!
She really enjoyed archery practice. Never tried it before, but she has a natural skill with Bow and Arrow! Keeping her around for the Zombie Apocalypse ... but this time not for Body Armor, like initially intended,but instead as a skilled warrior and adept zombie killer. Kids are awesome! :)
1381607_10202362552683301_1493817402_n.jpg 1939903_10202362552923307_1607660934_n.jpg
(for those people that do not understand sarcasm or jokes... I'm kidding! I'd never use my daughter as Body armor)

W

ww_21

Aww what a cute picture, however we do not have "spring break" here.

Sep 30, 2012
DSCN5661.jpg

We don't really have a spring break over here, but this was definitely my highlight of last month.

A

akrick

I'm in Taipai now and I have only been gone one day but already you cause me to miss Alaska. I like the doggies. :) Thanks for the picture.

God Bless

View attachment 74999

We don't really have a spring break over here, but this was definitely my highlight of last month.

B

BananaPie

Spring Break was pretty sweet: full of roses and lavender flowers...

...and Columbo. :p

Aug 2, 2009
Spring Break was pretty sweet: full of roses and lavender flowers...

...and Columbo. :p
Columbo? You mean the old detective show? I loved that guy. I like how he used to always put the suspect at ease making them think that he's got nothing at all on them or that he really isn't that focused on them.. and then bam! He's got them cornered with some kind of proof.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2009
I had no idea it was spring break. Does this mean I should go to vegas this weekend? :rolleyes: Nah, I better not. :p

just_monicat

Jan 1, 2014
i guess if this is spring break, then i am enjoying it, mostly with work, friends and sushi.

here's my last sushi meal

and (part) of a selfie taken with a former coworker/pal (remind me to stop taking selfies with people taller than me, lest i look encephalitic)

upload photo

Feb 21, 2014
i guess if this is spring break, then i am enjoying it, mostly with work, friends and sushi.

here's my last sushi meal

and (part) of a selfie taken with a former coworker/pal (remind me to stop taking selfies with people taller than me, lest i look encephalitic)

upload photo
Are you into Chinese buffets? (I went to one recently.)

My wife and I sometimes go to a Chinese buffet that has a Sushi shelf. (I don't think Sushi was originally Chinese, though.)

Blessings.

just_monicat

Jan 1, 2014
Are you into Chinese buffets? (I went to one recently.)

My wife and I sometimes go to a Chinese buffet that has a Sushi shelf. (I don't think Sushi was originally Chinese, though.)

Blessings.
honestly, i'm not really a "buffet" person. plus, i don't usually get my money's worth either on the "all you can eat" concept.

sushi is easily my favorite food. i don't know if i could even OD on it. : D

Feb 21, 2014
honestly, i'm not really a "buffet" person. plus, i don't usually get my money's worth either on the "all you can eat" concept.

sushi is easily my favorite food. i don't know if i could even OD on it. : D
Japanese, wasn't it, originally? the Sushi?

Nice photos, anyway.

Blessings.

P

parablepete

Your wife is very pretty, she has hair like my daughter.

Oh, and you can keep that shisu

Last edited by a moderator:

just_monicat

Jan 1, 2014
more photos from my SJ trip - and yes, i'm coming home today. killing time at the airport now...

i just love this old victorian style home
2013-06-24 19.03.19.jpg
for those of who in horribly cold weather without a flower in sight...
sanjoserose.jpg

Last edited: