Star Trek or Star Wars

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Which is it?

• Star Trek

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
J

Jullianna

[video=youtube;dBM7i84BThE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBM7i84BThE[/video]

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
[video=youtube;dBM7i84BThE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBM7i84BThE[/video]
I love how the old scenes look just as new as the latest ones. I also remember now why I had such a crush on Carrie Fisher. :D

J

Jullianna

557981_489330204457554_1421279120_n.jpg ........................................................

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I don't have too much of an opinion, since I was never really into either one of them, but I will say (and I'm being a total girl here) that Star Trek recently has this on their side:

Just sayin'. :eek:

J

Jordache

My name is Jordi. What do you think?

Jul 25, 2005
I think you have to report back to engineering and get us to Warp 12.

Feb 13, 2013
Star Wars is science fiction that is to be science fact. Luke is the Messiah, Yoda is Elijah and Darth Vader among others are characters in the play.

N

NukePooch

~looks over the poll~

Hmmm...it's not complete. Where's the 'none of the above' option?

I

iTOREtheSKY

LOL Nuke...are you a Whovian???

I

iTOREtheSKY

I don't have too much of an opinion, since I was never really into either one of them, but I will say (and I'm being a total girl here) that Star Trek recently has this on their side:

Just sayin'. :eek:
lol so you find gay men with bad hair attractive? ok,I'll give you that Chris Pine does have nice blue eyes. LOL

J

Jullianna

.............................................................. 424723_386488394757811_242466935_n.jpg

N

NukePooch

LOL Nuke...are you a Whovian???
You had me stumped on this one, so I had to google it, which should answer your question. In case not, the answer is no. Never saw Dr Who. Not sure how that relates to Trek vs Wars, though. Seems like an apples or oranges question, to which you assumed I must like grapes. Nope. I actually don't like any fruit...unless it somehow deals with internal-combustion, which probably rules out all of the 'space in the future' stories.

G

GreenNnice

You had me stumped on this one, so I had to google it, which should answer your question. In case not, the answer is no. Never saw Dr Who. Not sure how that relates to Trek vs Wars, though. Seems like an apples or oranges question, to which you assumed I must like grapes. Nope. I actually don't like any fruit...unless it somehow deals with internal-combustion, which probably rules out all of the 'space in the future' stories.
Wow, what a great script copy of a past 'Sheldon' episode, nukedpoochers :D

Hmmm, they both carry eight letters in their wake