starting a new post, just cause

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

violakat

This is the anything goes post, with one exception: you can't post anything that will ban you from CC.

V

violakat

Lol, that's cool wIth me.

Oct 7, 2011
Oncefallen once banned himself from CC, and he didn't do anything to deserve it. So look out!! :)

Oct 7, 2011
Hmmmm. I have a dismembered goat in my trunk. (it's made of wood) I'm probably not the right person to ask! :eek:

Oct 7, 2011
Perhaps I've been listening to too many Dexter books on CD, but that sentence wasn't even weird to type. (The one about the dismembered goat, that is) Hmmm...

T

Tintin

Dexter is very different to Dexter's Laboratory. I wonder how many people confuse the two TV series?

Oct 7, 2011
They both have microscope slides. But they're used for vastly different reasons I suspect...

microscope_slide_with_blood_sample_m530561.jpg

Jul 25, 2012
I know I kinda did when I heard some people talk about it.

T

Tintin

One involves killing bacteria, the other involves killing homo sapiens.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Hmmmm. I have a dismembered goat in my trunk. (it's made of wood) I'm probably not the right person to ask! :eek:
Oh man... I wanna be there when the crime scene people chalk the outline of a goat body in Bridget's trunk... "Crime Scene -- Do Not Cross!!! (Goat)" :D

"If It Doesn't Walk, We Bring the Chalk."

Z

zaoman32

I'm so proud of you bridget...makes me feel so much better about my....oh wow! would you look at the time!

I

iTOREtheSKY

This is the anything goes post, with one exception: you can't post anything that will ban you from CC.
Well,so much for me. I'm out. LOL

Jun 21, 2011
how did u know about my upper cut. and u know u thought bring banned my just be worth it. haha Go Niners!

S

SeatBelt

So, speaking of dismembered & in the trunk, I grew up in the county where Henry Lee Lucas was captured.

Points to 1) the first to name the county and 2) anyone who didn't have to look up who he was.

...hey, if it's anything goes, might as well make a game show out of it, right?