Stop the hate against LGBT's

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toast

We've got a few crazies like the WestBoro Baptist group but most of us don't hate gay people. Calling homosexuality immoral behavior isn't hate. Stealing is immoral, but I don't hate thieves either.
The thing is, some people treat gay people horribly by calling us names and alluding us to pedophiles. I don't mind if you think gay acts are a sin. I wouldn't be happy if you say gay people are sinners because of their attractions to the same sex. We didn't choose this..

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
At 1st I tried to understand and explain to this person (in a similar thread he started) that we can love him and still say that homosexuality is wrong and sinful, but the more I read of his views the more I am convinced that he is nothing more than a bully. Imagine coming to a Christian chat site and demanding that we see things his way. We will NOT be bullied by you and others like you! We WILL pray for you and instruct you that you need to acknowledge your sin, and repent of it like we all do, AND YES HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN, but we WILL NOT compromise scripture to demands and bullying. I suggest if you are uncomfortable with us then you start your own homosexual chat site that will tell you whatever you want to hear.

A

Adinah

Yes, I do. But I don't want to force that belief upon others. I just want this to be a safer place for LGBT people, where we don't have to worry about prejudice and being "out" to friends.
Apparently God has nothing to say about God's will? He had plenty to say in His word, and He said it. Using words such as "haters" and "prejudice" has nothing to do with this issue, except that God hates sin, so I suppose you could say He is prejudice against sin. Those words are just used so people will fear being called haters and prejudiced. It's simply a method used to force people to say something is not corrupt that is so they won't be called by those names. It's just flying a false flag, that's all. A rotten egg is a rotten egg no matter what name you call it. You can call it a rose, but it still stinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Toast

Wait.. :/

I'm asking to not have to see hatred towards us when I come here! Is that too much to ask? Am I a bully for calling for less hatred and more loving behavior?

And I am fine with the fact that you think it's a sin! I never said "Change your views on gay sex!" I said, "Change the way you act towards gay people!" (Not to you specifically but the ones acting unloving towards us)

D

Donkeyfish07

The thing is, some people treat gay people horribly by calling us names and alluding us to pedophiles. I don't mind if you think gay acts are a sin. I wouldn't be happy if you say gay people are sinners because of their attractions to the same sex. We didn't choose this..
Those are called Trolls.....no way to shut them up unfortunately. Nothing you can do or say is going to stop people like that from doing it.

T

Toast

Let me out it this way.

Say I find out my best friend has a little crush on Selena.

And then I say "HEY EVERYBODY! BILLY IS A SELENA-DATER!"

All Billy did was like her. I decided to interpret "I like her" into "I am dating her".

They are two very different things. If for some reason it was taboo to date Selena, we wouldn't say he was doing something taboo just for liking her.

J

J-Kay

LGBT ~ Aren't you a little young to be concerned about the treatment
of someone who professes you do not participate in the gay community ?
You are getting the Word of God and that is the most important part of
being here. You keep pushing, pushing, and pushing. I think you are older
than 13. I think you are here to take away our focus on Jesus Christ.
Yes, we can love YOU. I advise you to either admit you are not here for
anything other than antagonize and get attention. You need prayer and
saved from a world of sin. Before you fall into a pit that you can't get out,
I suggest you listen instead of keeping the focus on yourself.
Loving in Christ....

J

J-Kay

For those who don't know, there is an agenda the LGBT have
to come to Christian groups and take focus off Jesus Christ. I
think our friend here is older and he has an agenda sent from
another group. I would venture to guess I know him from another
Christian group that caused nearly 4 yrs. of total chaos and the
group left one after another.

A

Adinah

Let me out it this way.

Say I find out my best friend has a little crush on Selena.

And then I say "HEY EVERYBODY! BILLY IS A SELENA-DATER!"

All Billy did was like her. I decided to interpret "I like her" into "I am dating her".

They are two very different things. If for some reason it was taboo to date Selena, we wouldn't say he was doing something taboo just for liking her.
Your statements are nothing but confusion. Whatever point you think you're making is no point at all. If you're only speaking of being sexually attracted to the same sex but doing nothing about it, then go to God. Go to scriptures. Pray and search the scriptures. God will help you overcome this tendency to sin. We all have a desire to sin in different areas. We are born into sin. This is a fallen world. But we are expected to overcome sin through Jesus Christ our Lord. But we never ever call sin anything but what it is. Sin destroys. That's it and that's all.

A

Adinah

I'm sure you're right. This should only be entertained to a point. The scriptures should be laid out, and that's probably about it. There's really nothing else to discuss other than what God's word says about this. No qualifications beyond that are necessary.

T

Toast

LGBT ~ Aren't you a little young to be concerned about the treatment
of someone who professes you do not participate in the gay community ?
You are getting the Word of God and that is the most important part of
being here. You keep pushing, pushing, and pushing. I think you are older
than 13. I think you are here to take away our focus on Jesus Christ.
Yes, we can love YOU. I advise you to either admit you are not here for
anything other than antagonize and get attention. You need prayer and
saved from a world of sin. Before you fall into a pit that you can't get out,
I suggest you listen instead of keeping the focus on yourself.
Loving in Christ....
I am 13 years old but I guess I just am really mature for my age.

I originally came here because I wanted to... Well, chat with other Christians. I can't use the actual chats on my iPod Touch so I often used this.

I kept coming upon articles that were talking about gays negatively. One person had made a topic about the Rapture and God's judgement in America. He blamed a gay Pride parade for the OK tornado. I sort of ignored it and went on.

I found many more topics where gays were being called "wicked sodomites" "bloodthirsty sodomites" "perverts" and other things. And then that sort of upset me because I am same-sex attracted. So I made a topic calling for nicer attitudes towards gay people.

I'm sorry I I come off as some sort of deceiver. Or an attention hog or somewhat. But I can't be here if people won't make it a safe place for me. And the same applies to every other gay person here.

T

Toast

Your statements are nothing but confusion. Whatever point you think you're making is no point at all. If you're only speaking of being sexually attracted to the same sex but doing nothing about it, then go to God. Go to scriptures. Pray and search the scriptures. God will help you overcome this tendency to sin. We all have a desire to sin in different areas. We are born into sin. This is a fallen world. But we are expected to overcome sin through Jesus Christ our Lord. But we never ever call sin anything but what it is. Sin destroys. That's it and that's all.
I've done that all... I've grown tremendously in my relationship with God... And if the fact I am gay makes you think I'm a liar... Then I guess you think I'm a liar.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

J-Kay You are very wise woman.

Dear Lord, let no plan of Satan succeed in taking our focus off of you Son, Jesus Christ, who died for our sins. I love Him with all my heart and all my mind and all my strength, and I pray In His name that He would strengthen His children in this perilous time of persecution and deception.

T

Toast

Agenda?

Sent from an anti-Jesus group that had come here before and caused chaos?

Uhh... Take this lightly... But are you guys crazy? Why don't you check my other posts to people who had questions? Maybe to validate my faith and that I really came here to chat with other Christians!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Bump!!!!!!

D

Donkeyfish07

Agenda?

Sent from an anti-Jesus group that had come here before and caused chaos?

Uhh... Take this lightly... But are you guys crazy?
Why don't you check my other posts to people who had questions? Maybe to validate my faith and that I really came here to chat with other Christians!
I don't think anybody should be accusing anybody of that without any evidence....but it really does happen. Pro-Gay political activists, atheists, cult members, and even satanists troll the forums from time to time.

1still_waters

This thread is closed.
Too much hassle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.