Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

We need an intervention for raptors waxing philosophical.

W

wwjd_kilden

I suggest we get someone to make an auto merge functions

that way we can merge all the "homosexuality is a sin" threads, the "Catholics aren't Christian" threads , the "is this a sin" threads etc.....

egeiro

Mar 17, 2015
We should just start 'Mash up' threads. Create some ridiculous thread combining many others. I'm sure it will just end with some pink, fluffy, glittery animal of some sort. hey, Roh_Chris?

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
We need an intervention for raptors waxing philosophical.
A philosoraptor is just what the doctor ordered for this place. He brings with him a unique perspective on everything, including life, food and humans. :p

that way we can merge all the "homosexuality is a sin" threads, the "Catholics aren't Christian" threads , the "is this a sin" threads etc.....
Perhaps this someone could also merge the entire world and make it into one time zone. I just cannot log into CC Singles chat when everybody is online because that falls on my work hours. :(

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I just stepped outside, stood there for a while, then came back in laughing so hard I had tears. I saw a woodpecker perch on the light pole out by the road. He pecked around a bit on the pole, inched up, pecked a bit, inched up... then he got to the top and he stopped and looked around for a good long time. You could almost hear him thinking "What in the world kind of tree is this?!"

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
Had a great time catching up with Daughter #1 (I have three and it's just easier to number them than remember their names!) yesterday, catching up on life, the universe, and everything. Today we are going to Melt for lunch and I get to meet the boyfriend.

http://themelt.com/

Slept for 9-10 hours...maybe finally making up for the redeye flight. I had missed my original flight from SF partly because of my stupidity, and partly because the directions were equally stupid. I made a stop to get some duct or packaging tape to wrap something up before the flight. I got back on the freeway one exit after the exit I had taken. I didn't realize it, but that is also the exit I should have gotten off to get to the long term parking I had booked with. Anyway, the mistake cost a lot of time before I got it all together, and I missed the boarding time and had to take the redeye. I ended up missing the ceremony (daughter graduated from Case Western in Cleveland) but am having a great visit.

Saw the computer in the hotel lobby and am not at all surprised that the whole singles forum has gone to the cannibals. We derail with food all the time anyway. This just seems a logical progression.

Aug 2, 2009

That function actually exists. I've seen it done before here. Only mods can do it though.

Sep 6, 2013
Had a great time catching up with Daughter #1 (I have three and it's just easier to number them than remember their names!) yesterday, catching up on life, the universe, and everything. Today we are going to Melt for lunch and I get to meet the boyfriend.

Slept for 9-10 hours...maybe finally making up for the redeye flight. I had missed my original flight from SF partly because of my stupidity, and partly because the directions were equally stupid. I made a stop to get some duct or packaging tape to wrap something up before the flight. I got back on the freeway one exit after the exit I had taken. I didn't realize it, but that is also the exit I should have gotten off to get to the long term parking I had booked with. Anyway, the mistake cost a lot of time before I got it all together, and I missed the boarding time and had to take the redeye. I ended up missing the ceremony (daughter graduated from Case Western in Cleveland) but am having a great visit.

Saw the computer in the hotel lobby and am not at all surprised that the whole singles forum has gone to the cannibals. We derail with food all the time anyway. This just seems a logical progression.
Aw, sorry you missed your flight! I'm glad you were able to get on a later one, at least. Congrats to your daughter! Enjoy meeting the boyfriend. Let us know if we need to rough him up or anything. ;)

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! Seriously. That's where I went when I was up around that area. Their food...oh my word. Their french fries are awesome, and you get sooo much food. It's basically two meals. lol They were also me-friendly (dairy-free cheese and gluten free bread!!)

Last edited:

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i burned the roof of my mouth by eating pizza.

totally worth it.

S

skylove7

Ouch Melita! I blame microwaves! When I heat pizza in mine the middle is hot but top cheese is cold! Yowch! Lol

hoss2576

May 10, 2014

I have been to Melt a few times.

386164_10150405966431406_2012444617_n.jpg

The sandwich is called The Dude Abides - homemade meatballs, fried mozzarella cheese sticks, rich marinara, provolone & romano cheese. Somehow I don't see my girlfriend ever making this (probably a good thing). Probably where my ulcer started. LOL!

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I have been to Melt a few times.

View attachment 116244

The sandwich is called The Dude Abides - homemade meatballs, fried mozzarella cheese sticks, rich marinara, provolone & romano cheese. Somehow I don't see my girlfriend ever making this (probably a good thing). Probably where my ulcer started. LOL!
Holy moly. That sounds pretty good, but also gut destroying!

My youth pastor loves (I think it's called) Mom's meatloaf. I thought that one did sound pretty decent, but my appetite was pretty wonky when I was there, so I just went with a simpler one, which was the Wake & Bacon with gluten free bread and vegan cheese. It definitely wasn't cheap, it was definitely worth every penny!!

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
What's so blasted good about it????

Besides, it's almost bed time......maybe that's why I'm so grouchy :p

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Is this kind of like the Mortal Kombat Fatality Move in which one of the players offers his opponent a bunny... and beats him senseless with it?

(Or, as I wrote in another post, if we're talking the Bible Discussion Forum... it's actually IMmortal Kombat...)

hoss2576

May 10, 2014
Someone had Catherder create this for me as a gift. I would say the man has got skillz!

20150516_0211161.jpg