Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

crosstweed

: D 3 hours until Sherlock premiers!

L

LittleBit1987

So.... This happened... And just so everyone knows... That's ham. Not salmon :)

image.jpg

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I go back to work on Monday.

Where did the week go?

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Yea its an unwritten law of nature that if you're enjoying yourself, time will fly by like nothing, but when you'd rather be doing something else, time stands still..

(of course everyone already knew this, but I posted it anyway.... :p)

Here's a meaningless gif to make up for it...

Last edited:
C

crosstweed

SHERLOCK IS SOOO AWEESOOOOMEE!!!

GATISS, MOFFAT, YOU HAVE NOT DISAPPOINTED ME THIS DAY.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
A "glitch"? Stop the name-calling, people!

I'm trying to reform here, and you are not helping! :p

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
I talked once about hitting a new low after developing feelings for fictitious character... This is another moment of thinking in a similar vein...

So many good moments/quotes from this series, some of which are posted in the would you be your friend thread... But the humor, relateability, and sadness of the statement warranted posting… Probably…

“It’s the same sense of loss I feel when a slice-of-life series ends… The despair of knowing that their lives will still continue on.” - Hajime Tsunashi
I Can’t Understand What My Husband Is Saying - Quote #7

“...but Usually, when an anime ends, something happens or they graduate.”
-the 'friend' he's talking to

“A slice-of-life series is like an oasis for me since I don’t have any friends!”- Hajime Tsunashi
I Can’t Understand What My Husband Is Saying - Quote #9

Last edited:
W

wwjd_kilden

About time you noticed. It's actually my predominant ancestry, even though I generally claim the Irish. Just cause I'm rebellious like that.

Oooh
Well, in case you haven't noticed, I'm slow. Very slow :p
You know any Welsh? The only thing I picked up on my visit there was that "araf" means slow :p

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
So I may be dating...I can't tell.

How does one even do this?

and on an unrelated note: the bathroom etiquette thread got Jesus-juked? What? Really?