Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I used to be a Banker but I lost interest

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Sign seen in Cornwall UK

Ear Piercing while you wait

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Was looking for a spot to post this in the teen's forum, but cannot find. So here:

Dec 9, 2011
Do we have cliques on CC and are they gossiping about members that are not In the group via pm's?

P

PHart

Do we have cliques on CC and are they gossiping about members that are not In the group via pm's?
Yes, and it seems I can never remember to include the '_'s in your name.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2016
Yes, and it seems I can never remember to include the '_'s in your name.
----------------------------------------------------

you need some serious help, maybe seedtimeharvest can help you,,.,:rolleyes:

Dec 9, 2011
----------------------------------------------------

you need some serious help, maybe seedtimeharvest can help you,,.,:rolleyes:
lol:) I see what you did there.LOL.good one my friend.:)
those underscores get annoying some times even for me.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Good morning from Spain. I pray all are blessed in Jesus Christ with all the gruits of the Holy Spirit.....In Jesus Christ always, amen