Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Tonight i'm going to a Catholic Church where they do a "adoration under the stars" service which is basically the Mass happening outdoors instead of indoors and they do a lot of prayers for healing and peace.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Oh please.
Same old tired arguments.
If you hate the Catholic Church then keep on hating them.
I’m not trying to sell you anything.
I go to different churches for God not for team sports.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Oh please.
Same old tired arguments.
If you hate the Catholic Church then keep on hating them.
I’m not trying to sell you anything.
I go to different churches for God not for team sports.
I don't hate the Catholic Church - I just know the truth about it...

At least some of those 'tired arguments' need to be understood by everyone - especially born-again Christians - and Catholics.

Directing towards Mary what belongs to Jesus is sin and "just plain wrong" where doctrine is concerned. And, I wouldn't recommend that anyone spend any unnecessary time in an environment that teaches such unbiblical things.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I don't hate the Catholic Church - I just know the truth about it...

At least some of those 'tired arguments' need to be understood by everyone - especially born-again Christians - and Catholics.

Directing towards Mary what belongs to Jesus is sin and "just plain wrong" where doctrine is concerned. And, I wouldn't recommend that anyone spend any unnecessary time in an environment that teaches such unbiblical things.
Gary, these old tired arguments is ALL the Protestants talk about since Luther.
Why don’t you speak more about flat earth. That’s somewhat new material.

In other miscellaneous news: Summer is over . :(

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Why does anyone go to a building to find G-d when (if?) he is indwelt by Holy Spirit who communicates the Fathers will?:unsure::)

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
For a change of scenery.
God is found everywhere.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
For a change of scenery.
God is found everywhere.
Scripture teaches He indwells His Own, John 16 teaches how He will guide, speak and show all truth if we are in relationship, not merely an outward form of Godliness.:)(y):unsure::coffee:

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Scripture teaches He indwells His Own, John 16 teaches how He will guide, speak and show all truth if we are in relationship, not merely an outward form of Godliness.:)(y):unsure::coffee:
Let us now begin the classic verse vs verse ”debate”.
This usually never happens in Protestant circles. :D

What do you think about these?
  • Genesis 1:1,
  • Psalm 96:11-12,
  • Isaiah 55:12,
  • Matthew 6:28-29,
  • Revelation 10:6,

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Throughout the course of this “debate” Let‘s keep in mind that all of this is because one team, The Protestants doesn’t like the other team The Catholics. :D

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Who’s going to win the super bowl this year?
who's going to be in it, bro?
i'm more of a basketball kinda gal. :cool:

Tom Brady isn't playing, right? that guy was becoming the Brett Favre of football.
... oh wait... Brett is the Brett Farve of football, right? :D

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Won't be one, Biden appointing a football czar, no more blocking and tackling, the ball is nerf.:giggle::giggle::giggle:

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
who's going to be in it, bro?
i'm more of a basketball kinda gal. :cool:

Tom Brady isn't playing, right? that guy was becoming the Brett Favre of football.
... oh wait... Brett is the Brett Farve of football, right? :D
I guess we survived Johnny Unitas retiring.......:unsure:(y):)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
we did, indeed. he was my dad's age, if i recall correctly. what a player, too!
And Y.A. Tittle, traded at 34 , went to 3 championships with the new team, so much for those who make such decisions.