Strong words from our Savior

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Ariel82

I see you attempt at disrespect: "hezeguyuh", especially that is the inly word you "misspelled." Funny guy.

However that does not change the fact the churchanity has twisted the message, and become about other things the truth, im sure nearly everybody on this website can attest to that.
1. Greenie meant no disrespect by giving you a nickname. he does it with most people he talks to. its just the way it is.

2. i can see why people stopped posting in your thread. you come off as self righteous, easily offended, and attempting to "teach" about Jesus when you don't display the fruit of Patience and Loving Kindness to those you speak with.

3. "churchanity has twisted the message" I find that statement right there disrespectful and full of bitterness and lies and deception to divide you from the body of Christ. There are some tares among the wheat but Jesus said for them to be allowed to grow until HE decides it is time to get rid of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Ariel82

Tell me can you break any one of these and still be looving your fellow human Yahweh's/Yahshua's way?

LEVITICUS 19:10-18, "You shall not glean your vineyard, nor shall you gather every grape of your vineyard. You shall leave them for the poor and the stranger;
this one. instead you could gather the grapes and give them to the poor instead of leaving them for the poor or strangers who in this day and age would not trespass to eat those grapes but might take them if given to them.

If this is done then technically you would be breaking the letter of the law but following is Spirit.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
1. Greenie meant no disrespect by giving you a nickname. he does it with most people he talks to. its just the way it is.

2. i can see why people stopped posting in your thread. you come off as self righteous, easily offended, and attempting to "teach" about Jesus when you don't display the fruit of Patience and Loving Kindness to those you speak with.

3. "churchanity has twisted the message" I find that statement right there disrespectful and full of bitterness and lies and deception to divide you from the body of Christ. There are some tares among the wheat but Jesus said for them to be allowed to grow until HE decides it is time to get rid of them.

4. i doubt i'll post on this thread again. bye.
1 I took it as an attempt but clearly I did not turn to reviling him.

2 I dont believe I have ever said anything that I could be catagorized as SELF-RIGHTEOUS ON HERE, I am firm in my stance of obedience to yahweh, what is wrong with that?

3 So the moder churches are carrying the same message as the diciples? and I do find problem with modern day taching that wont call a sin a sin, the Apostles and Yahshua taughtto rebuke your brothers frankly. this soft satnce on sin can only open the door for the MYSTERY OF INIQUITY, so how al I disrespectful for speaking against it? because I see most modern churches as 501-C3 businesses, its sad really. I would be willing to say there is not one person on this site who cant say they know of at least 1 local church that does not carry the TRUE message, probably more

Also you called me "disrespectful and full of bitterness and lies and deception" " you don't display the fruit of Patience and Loving Kindness to those you speak with" thats a pretty quick judgement? especially since you didnt prove my fault to my, you just hurled accusation.

well none the less parise be to Yahweh for He loves us

Last edited:
A

Ariel82

if this was said to you:

"I see you attempt at disrespect"

would it be a statement of fact or accusation?

could you clarify this statement "there is not one person on this site who cant say they know of at least 1 local church that does not carry the TRUE message, probably more"?

i can't understand your meaning for your use of triple negatives.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
this one. instead you could gather the grapes and give them to the poor instead of leaving them for the poor or strangers who in this day and age would not trespass to eat those grapes but might take them if given to them.

If this is done then technically you would be breaking the letter of the law but following is Spirit.
Certianly it would be better to gather them and bring them to the poor, however, allowing the poor to come and eat freely IS LOVONG YOUR NEIGHBOR. Also this Law does not prevent one from leaveing some and handing other food out, if you want to be technical. also it may be better to di it this way as there will be 2 sources of food for the poor.

A

Ariel82

how do you get pass the trespassing and stealing laws?

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
if this was said to you:

ok you sure seem to want to pick at me alot, its ok though:

he said, "Be warned: the church = the bride of Christ.

The derogatory remark , 'churchanity,' I can assure you, hezeguyuh, has NO place in Christianity."

first if you know the true etomology of the word church it is nothing to be calling the body of Messiah, secomd the word in the Greek is ecclesia (sp) and chuch is not a proper translation, the KJV made it common place, the Geneva Bible only used it a handful of times and never for the body of Messiah, because Me Tyndale (i think it was) knew the words true origins.

Second he gave me a warning, and then the only "spelling error" iin my name, so while I could have been wrong it did and does seem an attempt as disrespect, did I say he was evil, or going to the lake of fire? NO, however you seem to have lofted much more of a helping of "a statement of fact or accusation? " (as you called it) when you said to me "I find that statement right there disrespectful and full of bitterness and lies and deception to divide you from the body of Christ." you also siad i "you don't display the fruit of Patience and Loving Kindness" and implied i am "There are some tares among the wheat "

All i have done is provoded my view on a Scripture, and I get all this?

If I am wrong I am open to correction? but no other definition can be given for INIQUITY, so it must be another error in my views?

im very dissapointed in this, but i will not sit here and get falsely accused without saying something.

A

Ariel82

why bother?

you don't seem to listen very well....

you like to jump to conclusions based upon your misunderstandings.

the tares and wheat comment was about the fact there are churches and people who claim to be Christian and children of God and are not = tares. however there are true children of God who attend those same churches=wheat. there is a mixture of tares and wheat within the world.

it was a commentary about the state of the world, not a personal insult to you as you seem to have taken it.

I have not made a statement yet that states you are either a wheat or a tare.

Feb 17, 2010
Hizikyah, this is one of the two Scriptures God gave me when I challenged Him to proof that He is for real.

I prayed for many people on all kinds of stuff. Some got miracilously healed, and others did not. On one particular night after we showed the Jesus-film in an African lanuage to a soccr field full of black South Africans in Orange Farms Squatter Camp, I prayed for a two yearold boy. He had a misformed hip. God did not heal him... I was FURIOUS at God.

So after I dropped off all people and parked the mini-bus, I went to my study, and took up a Bible and prayed.... Lord, God this is your lat chance with Cobus. Why did you not heal this boy tonight? There were so many souls to save, a miricle would have had them all turn to you. Why is it some times You heal people when I ask, and some times You do not! If you are for real, SHOW ME NOW!!!!! Amen!

I opened the Bible and this came up..... 1 John 3:9... Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God..... I said.... NO LORD this Bible is lieing to me now, we will always be sinners working iniquity, doing sin..... Again my Bible opened at Mat 7: 21 to 23... Not all who say Lord Lord will enter, go away from me Cobus, you who work the iniquity. And I was SHOCKED to the bone....

I saw myself in these two verses, SO CLEAR.... I work iniquity and heal people in the name of Jesus! If I have to be 100% honest I have to say, even while I healed people in the Name of Jesus, I knew there was something wrong ALL the time. Something just was not right, but as I did not KNOW GOD OR HIS WILL, He still knew how to WORK ON ME!

I was reminded of these verses EVERY time I saw a miricle.... Beware of false prophets, that looks like sheep but inwardly they are wolves.... and the other verse... Whatever you ask me I shall do, my prophets will speak, and ALL will come true...

It was not only the NO from God when I prayed that bothered me, it was the miricles themselves as well.... Why only SOME TIMES did the miricles happen. Then when I read Matthew 7 I realized it was NOT GOD that healed but it was part of me as FALSE PROPHET, PREACHER, TEACHER, that healed with SATAN! IT was not God that healed the people it was SATAN! God did not know me, He NEVER KNEW ME! WOW!

I asked the Lord... WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? HOW CAN YOU KNOW ME? AND HOW CAN I DO YOUR WILL? And in a VERY CLEAR VOICE BEHIND ME MY EARS HEARD : " GENESIS 1:1 START! "

I did, and from the FIRST verse in the Bible, I started to get to know God and His will. WOW! What a journey that has been, to read the Bible, and God HIMSELF explaining. The revelation of Scripture is God OPENING HIMSELF to us, we get to know Him and the One He sent, and He knows us, because HE REVEALS HIMSELF to us.

God LOVES to SHOW HIMSELF to us, so that HE MIGHT KNOW US AND WE MIGHT KNOW HIM, and that is eternal life, ETERNAL HOLY LIFE.... To know Him. And not one person will know God, unless God knows that person.... And because I know HIM NOW, He will NEVER SAY .... Go away Cobus, I never knew you. I know now, that He knew me from before the earth was made, because HE DESTINED ME TO BE PERFECT RIGHT HERE ON EARTH... TO DO HIS WILL: This is HIS WILL... Matthew 5:48... BE YE THEREFORE PERFECT, EVEN AS YOUR FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN IS PERFECT.... LOOK it is the perfect people in the world who has their FATHER IN HEAVEN....

Not one person who has God as Father, will not be made perfect for HIS GLORY right here on earth... Even thou they are here on earth they are as perfet as their Father in heaven....What an AWESOME God this is... Praise Jesus Christ and Father Yaweh, and Spirit Christ Jesus, for HE IS PERFECT! AMEN!

A

Ariel82

if this was said to you:

could you clarify this statement "there is not one person on this site who cant say they know of at least 1 local church that does not carry the TRUE message, probably more"?

i can't understand your meaning for your use of triple negatives.

You never answered either of these questions.

For the record: I'm not picking on you. I don't know why you feel like I am. This is my mode of communication.

if you wish to cease communicating with me. just tell me so and I'll put you on my ignore list.

i told you when we started talking you would probably get offended because we don't agree and you have shown in your previous posts that you are easily offended by anything said that does not agree with what you already believe.

you can keep playing the "i'm such a victim" card or actually engage in a real adult conversation.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
You never answered either of these questions.

For the record: I'm not picking on you. I don't know why you feel like I am. This is my mode of communication.

if you wish to cease communicating with me. just tell me so and I'll put you on my ignore list.

i told you when we started talking you would probably get offended because we don't agree and you have shown in your previous posts that you are easily offended by anything said that does not agree with what you already believe.

you can keep playing the "i'm such a victim" card or actually engage in a real adult conversation.
believe me im not angry, I feel its ok to speak openly about anything presented,

i do have to say if this is how you have a conversation " you come off as self righteous, easily offended, and attempting to "teach" about Jesus when you don't display the fruit of Patience and Loving Kindness to those you speak with. I find that statement right there disrespectful and full of bitterness and lies and deception to divide you from the body of Christ. There are some tares among the wheat but Jesus said for them to be allowed to grow until HE decides it is time to get rid of them."

lol take a few deep breaths, i know text dosent convey tone, if there is and accusation im ok with it as long as it has a real foundation.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Hizikyah, this is one of the two Scriptures God gave me when I challenged Him to proof that He is for real.

I prayed for many people on all kinds of stuff. Some got miracilously healed, and others did not. On one particular night after we showed the Jesus-film in an African lanuage to a soccr field full of black South Africans in Orange Farms Squatter Camp, I prayed for a two yearold boy. He had a misformed hip. God did not heal him... I was FURIOUS at God.

So after I dropped off all people and parked the mini-bus, I went to my study, and took up a Bible and prayed.... Lord, God this is your lat chance with Cobus. Why did you not heal this boy tonight? There were so many souls to save, a miricle would have had them all turn to you. Why is it some times You heal people when I ask, and some times You do not! If you are for real, SHOW ME NOW!!!!! Amen!

I opened the Bible and this came up..... 1 John 3:9... Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God..... I said.... NO LORD this Bible is lieing to me now, we will always be sinners working iniquity, doing sin..... Again my Bible opened at Mat 7: 21 to 23... Not all who say Lord Lord will enter, go away from me Cobus, you who work the iniquity. And I was SHOCKED to the bone....

I saw myself in these two verses, SO CLEAR.... I work iniquity and heal people in the name of Jesus! If I have to be 100% honest I have to say, even while I healed people in the Name of Jesus, I knew there was something wrong ALL the time. Something just was not right, but as I did not KNOW GOD OR HIS WILL, He still knew how to WORK ON ME!

I was reminded of these verses EVERY time I saw a miricle.... Beware of false prophets, that looks like sheep but inwardly they are wolves.... and the other verse... Whatever you ask me I shall do, my prophets will speak, and ALL will come true...

It was not only the NO from God when I prayed that bothered me, it was the miricles themselves as well.... Why only SOME TIMES did the miricles happen. Then when I read Matthew 7 I realized it was NOT GOD that healed but it was part of me as FALSE PROPHET, PREACHER, TEACHER, that healed with SATAN! IT was not God that healed the people it was SATAN! God did not know me, He NEVER KNEW ME! WOW!

I asked the Lord... WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? HOW CAN YOU KNOW ME? AND HOW CAN I DO YOUR WILL? And in a VERY CLEAR VOICE BEHIND ME MY EARS HEARD : " GENESIS 1:1 START! "

I did, and from the FIRST verse in the Bible, I started to get to know God and His will. WOW! What a journey that has been, to read the Bible, and God HIMSELF explaining. The revelation of Scripture is God OPENING HIMSELF to us, we get to know Him and the One He sent, and He knows us, because HE REVEALS HIMSELF to us.

God LOVES to SHOW HIMSELF to us, so that HE MIGHT KNOW US AND WE MIGHT KNOW HIM, and that is eternal life, ETERNAL HOLY LIFE.... To know Him. And not one person will know God, unless God knows that person.... And because I know HIM NOW, He will NEVER SAY .... Go away Cobus, I never knew you. I know now, that He knew me from before the earth was made, because HE DESTINED ME TO BE PERFECT RIGHT HERE ON EARTH... TO DO HIS WILL: This is HIS WILL... Matthew 5:48... BE YE THEREFORE PERFECT, EVEN AS YOUR FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN IS PERFECT.... LOOK it is the perfect people in the world who has their FATHER IN HEAVEN....

Not one person who has God as Father, will not be made perfect for HIS GLORY right here on earth... Even thou they are here on earth they are as perfet as their Father in heaven....What an AWESOME God this is... Praise Jesus Christ and Father Yaweh, and Spirit Christ Jesus, for HE IS PERFECT! AMEN!
WOW that is an amazing witness.

im a little short on words. You know you have been called, people like this, myself included we have NO EXCUSE.

you strenthened my with you witness I would like also to share

quickly:

for years I thought i was "saved" (not pickin at any, im talking about myself here) but yet I was a slave of sin. One day I realized i did not want too do this any longer, so I prayed the most sincere prayer I ever have ever prayed. for the next 3 days I got sign after singn but kept doing what i was doing, them HE CHANGED MY LIFE that 3rd day. it was like He listened, and I wanted to chage, but I DIDNT LISTEN SO HE HAD THE HARD WAY FOR ME. I thank Him for it more than anything in my life, his work in me has made me a different person, night and day. inside I know it is not right for me to do that which He dose not want for me to do, He didnt clean me off so I could dive into the mud again. I thank yahweh, without him I would be lost.

HalleluYAHWEH! for his work in both our lives!

A

Ariel82

i do have to say if this is how you have a conversation " you come off as self righteous, easily offended, and attempting to "teach" about Jesus when you don't display the fruit of Patience and Loving Kindness to those you speak with. I find that statement right there disrespectful and full of bitterness and lies and deception to divide you from the body of Christ. There are some tares among the wheat but Jesus said for them to be allowed to grow until HE decides it is time to get rid of them."

lol take a few deep breaths, .
no the statements were as follows....NOT jumbled all together. why you choose to omit some words to convey your self-righteousness should convict you.

1. Greenie meant no disrespect by giving you a nickname. he does it with most people he talks to. its just the way it (correction: He/greenie not it) is.

so why are you ignoring the words in red and being offended by reading only half the message trying to be conveyed to you?

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
no the statements were as follows....NOT jumbled all together. why you choose to omit some words to convey your self-righteousness should convict you.

so why are you ignoring the words in red and being offended by reading only half the message trying to be conveyed to you?
I addressed evey one of those, in prior posts, you are using a post i did after when i para-phrased.

this is of NO fruitfulness, you gave one post (i think) responding to Scripture and then tunred it into an issue about me, in which you continually pursue, im slf-righteous because i was pointing out the parts where you were making what I view as unfounded charicter assesments, lol you have only know me for a few minutes.