Sub not active

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Shivvy, as others already posted RoboOp (the founding administrator) is the only person on site that is able to confirm subscription fees being paid so sometimes it can take 24 to 48 hours for them to become active. The subscription starts the day it was activated, not the day that the funds were given.

At the time that I am posting this your page shows that the subscription is active at this time. Since it appears that you were having some problems with some of the features working I went ahead and re-set the subscription time.

S

Shivvy

Shivvy, as others already posted RoboOp (the founding administrator) is the only person on site that is able to confirm subscription fees being paid so sometimes it can take 24 to 48 hours for them to become active. The subscription starts the day it was activated, not the day that the funds were given.

At the time that I am posting this your page shows that the subscription is active at this time. Since it appears that you were having some problems with some of the features working I went ahead and re-set the subscription time.

see no one really explained it that way. they just said wait cause he can and then when i asked specially the speicfics is when that person in chat had a rude tone liek she was better then me. i didnt understand that there was a day that it was set. if i had known that or someone had said it i wouldnt have gotten so frustrated. i apologize for posting upset but sometimes u need to vent. i felt i wasnt being heard or understood. who WOULDNT that upset?

U

Ugly

see no one really explained it that way. they just said wait cause he can and then when i asked specially the speicfics is when that person in chat had a rude tone liek she was better then me. i didnt understand that there was a day that it was set. if i had known that or someone had said it i wouldnt have gotten so frustrated. i apologize for posting upset but sometimes u need to vent. i felt i wasnt being heard or understood. who WOULDNT that upset?
Have you considered that maybe most people don't know that? OnceFallen is a former Admin of this site and has more knowledge of it's workings than most.

But i see you took offense to me encouraging you to stay on the site, by trying to relate to you and offer advice as a person who has experienced what you're going through. So have fun ruining your own time here and blaming others. I tried to help and you rejected it.

M

missy2014

I have depression and anxiety as well. Doesn't cause me not to believe people. That is a personal thing and not a result of depression or anxiety.
And i have seen a number of others on this site with the same conditions.
See, you have it set so no one can ask you anything, because asking you a question you take as an insult. A person asking if you are having trouble understanding has NOTHING at all to do with someone announcing you have a mental disorder. It is completely unrelated. I guarantee not one person in that room saw that question and thought 'oh she has a mental disorder'.
And you do seem to have a problem understanding, which, again, is not a depression/anxiety issue. It's an issue of you being demanding, defensive and impatient.
Believe it or not, not everything in this world is intended as an insult against you. People are not mind readers to interpret simple, reasonable questions as announcing you have a mental disorder.
And really having depression/anxiety is pretty common and i have yet to meet someone who treated it as so shamefully as you do. I have had depression for 26 years, so i know what it feels like. I know the struggle with it. I know the sensitivity that comes with it. But it sounds to me as though you are using your depression/anxiety as a weapon against others and a way to justify how you feel.
I have had anxiety in the past too, having anxiety attacks when i was homeless. My then gf at the time had gone through bad anxiety before i did, so i had to spend hours a day helping her through anxiety. My most recent gf had anxiety and i would often have to help her through it. And i've known others who had it as well. I've known others who deal with depression. So i'm not ignorant of either condition.
Any mental disorder can be used as a weapon, but it won't help you. As a person who has been where you're at i can tell you with first hand knowledge, learning not to treat everything as an attack will make your life much better. Stay on the site, don't treat your condition as such a shameful thing, or as a weapon to hold people at bay, or to excuse your behavior. Relax. Slow down. If you ease up you will find there are people who will enjoy your company. People that will think well of you. But you won't be able to do that if you get offended over every little thing.
Hey ugly I really appreciate your comment you made here with Shivvy it was thoughtful and caring,and those of us such as yourself and others appreciate you writting this about mental illnesses