suicde

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

saved72

Need prayer wanna die

W

Water1944

Saved, I'm praying for you. I sent you a pm if you want to talk. Water

P

PrettyBelle

Please reach out to God in prayer right now brother. I know things are bleak and uncertain but God wants to lift your burdens.
Lord please flood your son with the peace that passes all understanding. He is precious to you and has a purpose to your kingdom.
Lord please help take these burdens from him. Let no weapon formed against him prosper. Guard his heart and mind from the lies of the enemy. Whisper to his heart how precious and loved he is by You Lord. We thank you that your word says in Jeremiah 29:11 that you plan to prosper him and give him a hope and a future. In Exodus 14:14 Lord you promise to fight for him and he will hold his peace. There are thousands of promises for our brother in your word. Renew his mind and guard his heart. I lift this dear brother up to you Lord and ask you to wrap your arms around him. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

D

Duckies

Keeping you in prayer friend, know that you are loved and cared for. We are often tempted with harming our selves but know that we all want you to be here and God has a big plan for you. Pray to our Lord and smile !! /hug!!

God Bless You Brother!! We are here for you!!

J

JesusChristmyKing

Don't listen to the devil who seeks to kill, steal, and destroy
those are demons of suicide tormenting you
rebuke them in the Name of Jesus Christ
Prayer to God

N

newborn

Hey Brother, I have been there MANY times...REACH out to GOD and like Duckies said: "GOD has a big Plan for your life" these feelings will pass.
I had a Younger sister and Brother who both took their lives and I cannot tell you how much that hurt many people that they left behind as well.....PLEASE do not give into that feeling! reach out to someone in your life!
GOD bless you saved. If you need to PM me and talk out your feelings please feel free.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Suicide is exactly the wrong "solution" to what is a temporary problem. You need to get a program and work your program. What is a program? Guidelines for daily living. Are you exercising, eating right, getting enough sleep, not doing drugs and alcohol, not drinking aspartame (depresses serotonin), not fornicating? Are you attending a good self-help group like Celebrate Recovery and/or a 12 step program? Are there serious problems in your life you need to share with someone? Put together a healthy life program and follow it. If you still need medication and/or professional counseling afterwards, seek it out. The end of the tunnel is already there. You just have to walk toward the light.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you before God in Jesus's name for freedom from the bonds of pain that hold you.
Praying for you in Jesus's name for the joy of salvation that is your streangth.
As one, who once considered this, know that it will pass, and Jesus will bring His love and comfort to you.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

Share55

Hi saved72
I don't know your circumstances but I have known many who succeeded in doing just that. I recall a time when our community ran out of church space because there were so many caskets lined up. We couldn't bury them fast enough. They were mostly all youths from the age of 10 and up and a few adults. It was horrific. I think the most we buried in one day was four. Before we got one into the ground another went. There was gnawing and gnashing of teeth as such we had never seen before.

We are children of the Lord God Almighty forever and ever. He created each of us perfectly in our mother's womb.
It doesn't matter what you are going through in life and don't think I speak to you without experience for although I am not old I have lived a live of a hundred. Through all that I have been God was with me, strengthening me, carrying me when my burdens were so great, comforting me in my losses, providing for me and my family when there was nothing to be had, protecting me when others came against me, guiding me when I came to him broken and lost.
When all was said and done it all came back to me and He told me to share my experience to ease the burdens of others so my trials and tears were not in vain.
In whatever your needs talk with God for He is ever faithful to those who call on Him.

I

isaria

Endure the horrid feelings that may torment you.

When I lived in Europe I was truly tortured and tormented and tried to pray and listen to gospel music.

Things can get better.
Miracles do happen.

Understand thy self and seek comfort in they Lord.

Pray and seek support.

Chat on christian chat if you are not to shy to camera chat maybe you can chat with some one here for support.

Take yourself out for dinner.
If you say "i can not afford dinner out".
Then eat cauliflower soup a few days. lol
Then you saved a few "bucks" to afford a cheap lunch out and you can make it a big deal even dress up.
Cauliflower only cost $2 here at the moment and i put the recipe for it on the recipe board.

Maybe save for a massage .
Or massage chair $2.

Try be playful and try to remember sense of humour and laugh with yourself if you can be within your body to do so.

Seek a professionals guidance, support and help to move to another "place".

If you suicided your meat you may have even more horror after death.
Think of that and be afraid it no good solution.
Heard people suicide someone else... lol that would be murder..lol no but read somewhere someone suicided themself in someone elses meat, they ment they would not be in the body of them ever again but they simply removed from them perhaps.

Try find things look forwatd to.

Travel?

making love? (if you are desperately single for golly knows how long and feels hopeless maybe you meet some one and make love and marry other order..way around )

Exercise is good but if you exhausted , depressed or sick you need encouragement.
Pepp talk to go for walk and then start jog .

To feel water is very healing.

Sauna and a cold cold water make you feel alive.

You can seek prayer and light a candle and have a moment

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
praying that you know how much you are loved and wanted. God did not created you because he had to but because he wanted to. Know you are not a mistake but a plan from a holy and loving God. May this shine into your heart. God bless

G

godsgirl3777

The Bible says thst in the last days mens heartz will fail them meaning heart attacks panic attacks manic disorders depression and suicidal feelings. But god preserves his remnant but people are experiencing more of this as the Spirit of God is withdrawing from the earth. Psalm 91 is a life anchor I often use in dark times. Read psalm 91 and psalm 23

J

jesus4ua4me

Brother I say this I do not know what you are going through to make you want to die or commit suicide,but I do know that in this time you have a hand reaching down to pull you up and out of misery and you can grab it!You can never see it when you are in a dark place unless you choose to find a light and I think praying right now alltogether you can see that if you die you will never see the difference the world would be like without you in it!you have a will to live you may not feel it right now but fight for it..no doubt you have been fighting a battle of turmoil since you have posted this comment for a reason. I will pray that you will not succeed in taking your life and that you will get this peace inside you right now and wake up from you dark dreams and see the possiblies of a life and your worth is so important especially to jesus!