suicide

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay

Maybe I'm being selfish, I just want her to see the pain I'm in, to see on the outside just how bad I'm hurting on the inside. Thank you all for helping me get this off my chest, your words of encouragement is helping. Please pray for Gods guidance in this and that I'll make the right choice. I know I shouldn't do it, but it just seems as if there is no other choice. If the Holy Spirit would just fill my broken heart with reassurance, love, and guide me. I'm never been scared of much in this world, but right now I'm really scared.
Thank you all
PREDESTINED
God Works In All Things
…29For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; 30and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified. 31What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?…

I am a married woman, and I can assure you from my point of view, you are lacking what
you deserve. She is not giving you the gratitude for all you do. You mentioned she is bi-polar.
This is something only God can heal. I was thinking of your question about suicide. I think you
are more 'depressed and worn out spiritually' than actually ready to die. You see the scripture
says 'He has plans for you.' Death is not for us to chose, and oh the heartache for your children
and family members. And you know what ? Would that make her love you more if you are out
of her life via death ? I don't think so. I believe anytime satan puts in our minds we would
be better off dead, it is because God has awesome plans for us to complete on His behalf.
Think of your Children. Take them to Church. If you have time at all, please get into Church.
If not, then take an hour or two and watch Holy Ghost Bible Teaching preachers that can give
your spirit a new feeling.
May I suggest something in love to you ? Ask God to forgive you for your thoughts. Do not
feel guilty. We all have been there. Just believe ( if you are sorry and repentant ) asking Jesus
to forgive you for wanting to give up and die. Ask Him to come into your life and fill you anew
with His presence and begin to lead and guide you in the way you should go. He said, He will
instruct you and tell you, "this is the way, walk ye in it.". Prayers for your dear brother. You
can make it. You have many backing you in prayer and remember too, Gods Word is greater
than all the lies of satan. Begin to Praise God for the ability to live, work and care for your
children. Perhaps looking to God for all you need will satisfy your soul. Take your focus off
her. The Word says we are 'cursed when we lean on the arm of flesh because they will fail
us every time." He wants us to lean on Him. Hang in there....keep coming back and update
and no matter how many times you need prayer, come back.. ask for it. We will hold you up
and there is safety in numbers. We will encourage you ~ God bless you for your honesty.

J

J-Kay

I just had a thought regarding suicide attempts that go awry. Wouldn't it
be awful to attempt it and be left here unable to function due to brain damage,
or some other ailment?
I have a friend who shot herself 3 times in the stomach after the death of her
husband. She survived, but still have bullets they can not remove. Her health
is not good . Then her son shot himself in the head and there is not a good
thing to be said for what this family had to see and deal with. There is so many
wonderful people giving advice here and I know our friend who has opened his
heart to us, is going to be okay. I think too, he is worn out... And as one said,
perhaps he needs a good physical to see what else , if anything is causing this.
Nevertheless, I believe many have given awesome love of God and advice and
our friend is going to feel he is 'special' to many and even more 'special to God.'

A

answers

I've decided to hang in there and keep on trusting GOD to see me through this, all of you have been a great help, so glad I found this place and all of you!
Thank you and GOD bless

I am so relieved with your power to choose your gift of life. You are amazing! God is always there, he sees you and feels with you too. Your boys are so blessed to have a dad like you. You are a great husband to your wife and she will become a better wife because of you too. Take wonderful care of yourself.

Thank you Jesus for weighing on my brother.

C

cmarieh

I can't believe that you are considering suicide. I do believe that people who kill themselves will go to hell because they are putting their needs before God, putting it as an idol. I mean, since you have children and you kill yourself what would happen to them. They could end up really confused and blaming themselves for the reason their father didn't want to be around them. Personally, I would get in touch with a local pastor or a priest, for privacy and meet with him about your feelings because you don't want to put that type of pressure on your boys. To be totally honest you and your wife are in a rut and you may need to be in marriage counseling. It happens to the best of marriages and if your wife does have bi-polar, what would happen to the kids if you chose to end your life and take yourself away from your family. I have said this to quite a few people today alone, but God does not put more on your plate than you can handle. Believe it or not I am sure your wife does love you and you need to sit with her and have a heart to heart. Keep in contact with someone about all this.