Syrian refugee wielding machete kills 1, injures 2 in Reutlingen, Germany

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
[FONT=&quot]At least one person has been killed and two more injured in an incident in the German town of Reutlingen. A man wielding a machete apparently randomly attacked passersby in the street.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The man was identified as a Syrian asylum seeker, aged 21, who was previously known to law enforcement, the local police department said in a statement.

[/FONT]

https://www.rt.com/news/353005-mach..._medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
How does Angela Merkel sleep at night? The blood on her hands keeps piling up.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Did somebody kindly inform him that using a machete to slice a German is against German law?

Perhaps if Germany banned machetes, the anti-killing with machete law would be taken more seriously.

R

RachelBibleStudent

Did somebody kindly inform him that using a machete to slice a German is against German law?

Perhaps if Germany banned machetes, the anti-killing with machete law would be taken more seriously.
what do they need machetes for in germany anyway?

i didn't think the schnitzel was -that- overcooked...

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany

In case you dont know.. Its even banned to have a baseball bat with you or in the trunk hehe I am sure no one informed him properly of our laws. I bet no one told him that murder isnt allowed here either..But what do you expect from that poor refugee coming from such harsh country? He must have been traumatised and in a rush or so

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
what do they need machetes for in germany anyway?

i didn't think the schnitzel was -that- overcooked...
I kinda think that the bratwurst he wanted was over cooked.. maybe the potatoes were too hot to touch.. Idk

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
In case you dont know.. Its even banned to have a baseball bat with you or in the trunk hehe I am sure no one informed him properly of our laws. I bet no one told him that murder isnt allowed here either..But what do you expect from that poor refugee coming from such harsh country? He must have been traumatised and in a rush or so
What do they expect you to do? Store large rocks in your glove compartment?

Carry a pillow case full of lightbulbs?

Those rather large beer glasses could be weaponized, I supposed. Not the steins though- you've gotta respect the old european artisans. Lord knows the refugees won't.

R

RachelBibleStudent

i have noticed that a common denominator to a lot of these stories is a line to the effect of..."who was previously known to law enforcement"...

none of these attacks ever come out of nowhere...we always learn that there were plenty of warning signs...

the issue to me doesn't even appear to be so much islam or migrants...the issue is hearing a suitcase ticking and just letting it sit there until it goes off...

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
i have noticed that a common denominator to a lot of these stories is a line to the effect of..."who was previously known to law enforcement"...

none of these attacks ever come out of nowhere...we always learn that there were plenty of warning signs...

the issue to me doesn't even appear to be so much islam or migrants...the issue is hearing a suitcase ticking and just letting it sit there until it goes off...
Agreed, though I do think it is a both-and sort of thing.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
What do they expect you to do? Store large rocks in your glove compartment?

Carry a pillow case full of lightbulbs?

Those rather large beer glasses could be weaponized, I supposed. Not the steins though- you've gotta respect the old european artisans. Lord knows the refugees won't.
Hey your only allowed to shoot someone if hes standing infront of your bed...just as a funfact...
I dunno what they want us to do over here. All we can do is get pepper spray against dogs because anything different you need a permit (which id you use it either way you get in trouble. People have been using deodorant and hairspray for self defense over here.. No knives allowed either...

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Hey your only allowed to shoot someone if hes standing infront of your bed...just as a funfact...
I dunno what they want us to do over here. All we can do is get pepper spray against dogs because anything different you need a permit (which id you use it either way you get in trouble. People have been using deodorant and hairspray for self defense over here.. No knives allowed either...
If I was left with nothing else, I'd probably buy some of that spray-able oven cleaner, but that's probably also outlawed in Germany along with sewing needles and koosh balls.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
If I was left with nothing else, I'd probably buy some of that spray-able oven cleaner, but that's probably also outlawed in Germany along with sewing needles and koosh balls.
Please dont call for it.....

R

RachelBibleStudent

Agreed, though I do think it is a both-and sort of thing.
probably...i am just thinking radical muslims would be a lot less dangerous if national security services were a bit more on the ball...

J

jennymae

I think they oughta ban everything that could possibly represent a threat, like cars, tires, windshield wipers and door knobs.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
probably...i am just thinking radical muslims would be a lot less dangerous if national security services were a bit more on the ball...
No argument here. Especially since Department of Homeland Security officials are not even allowed to acknowledge the nature of the threat. We're so hyped up on cosmopolitanism that we won't seek to defeat the real enemies of cosmopolitanism.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
​Dont underestimate how many attempts get prevented without going to the media

J

jennymae

That is the problem. They don't know anything. And what they do know is insignificant at best...