Teen room moderation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Siberian_Khatru

A

Ariel82

perhaps a button that will contact a regular mod that is online without having to leave the teen chat room? like the report button on the forum?

it just seems like a lot of responsibility for a teenager to be placed upon them. what if they just want to relax and hang out with their friends and not have to moderate?

I just know its kind of stressful to be expected to always have to help people. that idea was reinforced when my six year old told me he just wanted to be a kid at school and do normal stuff and not always have to answer questions from his classmates and help them when the teacher was busy.

I don't know it may sound neat for awhile but it can become stressful fast and this Bible verse comes to mind:

1 Timothy 3
6 not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil.
7 Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

I would hate to see someone burnt out because a burden not meant to be theirs was placed upon them.