teens and respectful adults help me please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PaoPao

i joined this site cus i am christian but i sinned and im scareddont judge me please but heres my story please read all before you relply !! plEase!!!!!!

i have been raised in a christian home and in church my whole life. when i was in 8grade about 5 years ago, i meet this guy who i was attracted to and one day at conventions that same year we got the chance to sit and talk for awhile and we did. i started to like him and well he liked me too but i wasnt allowed to date so he said he would wait for me but after a fewyears and a long talk with my parents they allowed me to date now, so i chose him. well idk how but we ended up being umm idk bad? with each other but we never had sex. im against premarritial sex for many reasons and i know what i did was bad but i never realy thought about it but now i am and i have a few ways to stop it and though i know he wouldnt mind since he was the one that told me i just had to tell him when to and we could stop. so i wanna know will taking a break in our relationship help stop it or wouldnt getting back after make the temptation come back faster? so should we just see eachother but spend less time together? or on our alone times do more productive things like walk with our dogs or play video games so i dont want to dump him but i would if it means i cant stop so please help me, i realy like him and i wont say im in love because love is everlasting and i told him that and we agree, and i heard that fooling around can get you pregnant and im scared i might be so if i am im going to tell my parents the second i find out and i took a test but it came out negative but still there are sighns i took another not to long ago but still just making shure, i already know its all my fault and never once have i blamed god but is it bad to ask go not to be pregnant lately ive been telling god that im sorry but i would perfer not to have a child but if its his will then let it be but am i asking wrong? i dont want to offened him, if i cant solve our issue i will go to my parents for help, is it wrong that i dont tell me parents and try fixing this with out their help? please dont judge me we controlled our self but werent aware of situations.
sprry for writing errors ts late at night and i want to speak to someone

B

brittbug

hey. look im not judgeing you or anything like that. we all make mistakes but you dont want to let the mistake happen again. my brother a couple of years ago took a wrong turn meaning he got in with the wrong crowd. he was partying, having sex, doing drugs and drinking. stuff he knew he shouldnt be doing. i was stuck in the middle of the situation because he wouldnt listen to me when i told him what he was doing was wrong, but i think like half a year ago he got back into church and rededicated his life and he is doing way better. he say that when he is around girls he gets the temptations but he knows how to control himself and says no to the whole thing. my opinion is you need to tell your boyfriend that you really dont want to do these things and if he really likes you then he will understand but if he doesnt understand than you know he wasnt meant to be. i wish i could help more but i have never had a boyfriend because this is what i chose to do to be pure and to only have one man in my life and that is God. well i hope this can help. love britt

B

brittbug

hey. look im not judgeing you or anything like that. we all make mistakes but you dont want to let the mistake happen again. my brother a couple of years ago took a wrong turn meaning he got in with the wrong crowd. he was partying, having sex, doing drugs and drinking. stuff he knew he shouldnt be doing. i was stuck in the middle of the situation because he wouldnt listen to me when i told him what he was doing was wrong, but i think like half a year ago he got back into church and rededicated his life and he is doing way better. he say that when he is around girls he gets the temptations but he knows how to control himself and says no to the whole thing. my opinion is you need to tell your boyfriend that you really dont want to do these things and if he really likes you then he will understand but if he doesnt understand than you know he wasnt meant to be. i wish i could help more but i have never had a boyfriend because this is what i chose to do to be pure and to only have one man in my life and that is God. well i hope this can help. love britt

J

JClover

Please don't beat yourself up over it any more. You've ask God to forgive you and he has. You need to forgive yourself. You made a mistake and you scared the crap out of yourself. Hopefully this experience will be enough to keep you from doing it again. If I was your parent I would be very proud of you for your conviction to back away from this risky behaviour. I would be proud of you for your determination to live for Christ.

As humans we are weak. You (and your boyfriend) will need to rely on God to help you to stay pure and to keep from repeating the behaviour. If you find yourself fighting your boyfriend on this then that is your sign that he is not right for you. Remember - actions speak louder than words. He can say he respects your wishes all day long but if he pushes you past your comfort zone - he isn't doing that.

Jan 20, 2010
Just so you know, stress can affect your period. So when you get stressed out about the possibility of being pregnant it can hinder it's arrival.

P

PaoPao

can i delete this?

R

Rissa77

PaoPao, you seem truly repentant. You don't want to fall into temptation again and that is awesome. God has forgiven you! You are forgiven and God still loves you! He always has and always will, no matter what you do!

I don't know whether you should take a break or not. That's something you need to pray about. But I do know that you need to be honest with your parents. They can help you. You just have to trust and obey what they tell you to do. God uses parents to help show us right and wrong, and to redirect us when we take the wrong step. I was a rebellious 16 yr old and I paid the price for it. My parents were right and I should have listened.

And as for not falling into temptation when you're in a relationship, there's a few things you can do to help.
Stay upright.
Keep the lights on.
Keep the shoes on.
But, never being alone will keep you from having to remember those three steps. Go on double dates with people who won't ignore you. Stay in public areas.
And this is an odd one, but it seriously works. When he drives, sit in the backseat and vice versa. This way, the temptation isn't there when he drops you off and says goodnight. You both have to get out of the car, and stand, where anyone can see.

If you're real serious, go for the no kissing or even more, no physical contact relationship. That is my standard. But, not everyone can do it and not everyone is called to it. Just don't do anything that would be awkward with Jesus holding your hand. ;)

Any standards that God wants you to set are possible. Keep accountability around and you'll do fine. Seems like you learned from your mistakes and it won't be easy for you to make them again. Keep in prayer. You can do it!

Jan 20, 2010
If you want this deleted find a mod.

I am praying for you. Keep your chin up :)

*big hugs*