Thank God It's Monday!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
i looked again today and this verse is still there!!

This is the day which the LORD hath made;
we will rejoice and be glad in it.

(Psalm 118:24)

even on Monday!

thank the Lord who has given us this day!

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Amen, oh Mondayitis, where is your crankiness?
Look up and see that each day is good and been given by our Father..even Mondays :)

T

Taith

Just like the Lord to remind me of something.
Here I was thinking about how much I hated where I am and all the junk that is happening. I saw you thread and was like "Yeah right, Mondays are the worst"
And boom, You put in a verse.
Way to put me in my place Lord....

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Just like the Lord to remind me of something.
Here I was thinking about how much I hated where I am and all the junk that is happening. I saw you thread and was like "Yeah right, Mondays are the worst"
And boom, You put in a verse.
Way to put me in my place Lord....
Awesome :) He chastens whom He loves.

T

Taith

Awesome :) He chastens whom He loves.
Hmm, just proof He loves me a whole lot.
Even when I think I know a lot about God, and try to do His will. I always do something wrong and He has to redirect me. I am so glad He will not give up. I am so prone to mess up. Life is really hard sometimes.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Thank God it's Tuesday!

...........hey, I SURVIVED another Monday..............

and that is surely worthy of thanksgiving!

:)

S

SabbieWabbie

It's Wednesday! We half way through the week, half way to the weekend.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!

ronnie2796

May 9, 2014
Yay!! This picture (and this thread) Just got me excited. This week is bound to be good. :)
IMG_20140526_075225.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
i looked again today and this verse is still there!!

This is the day which the LORD hath made;
we will rejoice and be glad in it.

(Psalm 118:24)

even on Monday!

thank the Lord who has given us this day!
..............good point..............BUT! just to stir the pot a wee bit here............

as God RESTED on the 7th day.............who created it?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
"Just another manic Monday! I wish it were Sunday. That's my fun day, my I don't have to run day..."

T

Taith

Wow. I almost didn't even relize it was monday. God has been working in my life, plus I have been busy. No time to get worried or cranky about days.
It is now 9pm here. Kinda too late to get the monday morning blues. Sounds like it is going to be an amazing week! :D