that awkward moment when...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
That awkward moment when you have to bring up an awkward situation or conversation, because it needs to be talked about, but its so awkward that the other person wouldn't bring it up... So you have to

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
That awkward moment when you're so sleep deprived you accidentally brush your teeth with triple antibiotic cream......
Yep just happened. -_-

K

kenthomas27

That awkward moment when you're so sleep deprived you accidentally brush your teeth with triple antibiotic cream......
Yep just happened. -_-
The stuff does look like a toothpaste tube...

zims.jpg

T

Taith

That awkward moment when two Nuns walk into Office Max.

Made me have a double take!

W

Wandering_Here

That awkward moment when your little sister's love interest drives up and you go out and introduce yourself, and after shaking your hand he says "Don't worry, we'll be good."

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
That awkward moment when you get guilt tripped by someone, but you have to tell them you just don't care what they think

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
That awkward moment when you're 30 years old and you fall off the bed in the middle of the night. :/
Even in sleep it seems I'm trying to hurt myself..... my clumsiness is at an all time high.

T

Taith

That awkward moment when after sleeping in the same bed for over 5 years, you find out the other side of the bed is more comfortable...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yep just happened. -_-
That stuff prevents cavities. I use it all of the time. It has happen to me also, the cavities. Let's switch brands.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That awkward moment when you're 30 years old and you fall off the bed in the middle of the night. :/
Even in sleep it seems I'm trying to hurt myself..... my clumsiness is at an all time high.
I sleep alone on the floor so I don't fall off the bed in the middle of the night. I will put some pillows on the floor to cushion your fall. I would not want you to hurt yourself.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I sleep alone on the floor so I don't fall off the bed in the middle of the night. I will put some pillows on the floor to cushion your fall. I would not want you to hurt yourself.
No need to clutter the floor with pillows, she just needs one of these.

Camaflexi-Day-Bed-with-Guard-Rail.jpg

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
That awkward moment when you accidentally slip on a banana peel and 1920's comedian Buster Keaton shows up and says "I did that gag almost a hundred years ago, Kid. What are you gonna do next - invent the telephone?"

I didn't know how to respond, so I threw the banana peel at him and ran off into the horizon at a fast-forward speed like the ending of almost every "Three Stooges" movie!!!

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
That awkward moment when you consult a friend's dad about the strange e-mail your friend sent you, and your friend's stepmom upon hearing that you received a strange e-mail just asks, "Did he propose to you?"

ronnie2796

May 9, 2014
That awkward moment when you don't have friends,..So you draw a face on a melon and name it Fred....

You think I'm kidding,...I'm not,.. XD

ronnie2796

May 9, 2014
I mean,...I took pictures,....He's not the best conversationalist,..But he's always able to put a smile on my face.

I do need to talk to him about that haircut though,...Man,... 20140604_152048.jpg 20140604_152125.jpg