The Bad Boy Trap

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

P.S. - The reason I didn't put this in the ladies' forum is that, from having had very wise older brothers, I know that guys know stuff about bad boys that they can share with young ladies too. I appreciate those who have done so.

It may also explain to some of the guys why women sometimes react they way they do to some of these things if they are doing them without realizing it.

Aug 2, 2009
P.S. - The reason I didn't put this in the ladies' forum is that, from having had very wise older brothers, I know that guys know stuff about bad boys that they can share with young ladies too. I appreciate those who have done so.

It may also explain to some of the guys why women sometimes react they way they do to some of these things if they are doing them without realizing it.
You wanna hear something crazy? A very close female friend of mine was sleeping with that guy I was talking about and she KNEW he was sleeping with other girls but she didn't really care. And no, she was not a slut. He was the only guy she was sleeping with. I know this because I hung out with her everyday (and night) and her and I were basically best friends.

J

Jullianna

Liz: Our elders were far wiser than we thought at the time, huh? :)

Gabe: I can't even begin to imagine how low a woman's self-esteem would have to be for that to be okay. :(

Aug 2, 2009
Gabe: I can't even begin to imagine how low a woman's self-esteem would have to be for that to be okay. :(
You mean to be hanging out with me every day and night? Yea, I agree, its pathetic. :(

J

Jullianna

LOL! NO! I mean sharing a man with another woman Silly :)

W

wwjd_kilden

*reads name of thread. Pictures a cage full of bad guys*

J

Jullianna

We wish wwjd_kilden :)

Jun 25, 2010
10. He can be overly romantic....

Like being dragged to a romance movie without kicking and screaming? Seriously, ladies, if a guy doesn't put up a fight when asked to go see the Notebook 2( or whatever is out there) at the local theatre, you have to know he has wrong motives.lol

J

Jullianna

Bad guys will get all romantic during The Notebook and know every line. :)
Good guys will hold your hand while YOU watch it and they take a nap :D

Feb 10, 2008
Bad guys will get all romantic during The Notebook and know every line. :)
Good guys will hold your hand while YOU watch it and they take a nap :D
The Notebook was awful, though I have to say that something about A Walk To Remember really caught my attention. Maybe it was just more relate-able for me when it came out... dunno.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

The Notebook was awful, though I have to say that something about A Walk To Remember really caught my attention. Maybe it was just more relate-able for me when it came out... dunno.

ugh yes! The notebook was truly terrible. Seriously, like it was hard for me to sit through.

A walk to remember is one of my favorite movies