The Ban Hammer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Donkeyfish07

I ban shiney for wanting to come to my birthday party in 1996. P.S. Spice Girls were probably involved.
Now I'm banning you for not inviting me. I like the spice girls. Too bad they only did two albums. They were beautiful and peppy. Now all pop has to offer is justin beiber.

TriviaGirl86

Nov 2, 2011
Now I'm banning you for not inviting me. I like the spice girls. Too bad they only did two albums. They were beautiful and peppy. Now all pop has to offer is justin beiber.
I won't lie...every time I have made a profile on a dating website I have had to add "gotta get with my friends" as a prerequisite for a relationship... ;)

D

Donkeyfish07

I won't lie...every time I have made a profile on a dating website I have to add "gotta get with my friends" as a prerequisite for a relationship... ;)
Ha ha. There is actually some good advice in the lyrics for guys. Im not gonna promise I'll always be there, but there truly is no need to say I love you because it would be better left unsaid :p. I can't dance so unfortunately I can't do nothing for you baby.

I ban you for quoting wannabe when there are so many better songs to quote

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
I ban Donkeyfish07 for quoting pop lyrics.

"Oops I did it again ..... " :p

TriviaGirl86

Nov 2, 2011
Ha ha. There is actually some good advice in the lyrics for guys. Im not gonna promise I'll always be there, but there truly is no need to say I love you because it would be better left unsaid :p. I can't dance so unfortunately I can't do nothing for you baby.

I ban you for quoting wannabe when there are so many better songs to quote
I ban you for chastising me for not listening to more Spice Girls. Obviously Backstreet Boys had more going on. Now quit playing games with my heart. Just kidding...everybody knows I want it that way. That's all I have to give. <exit stage left>

Last edited:

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
I ban Abing for instigating Trivia to ban me. :p

May 25, 2015
I ban Roh for banning Abing for banning me for not banning Roh for banning Donkey for banning me for banning Bruce Banner...where am I?
Um, I ban Trivia for making my mind go crazy with that sentence -_-

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
I ban shiney for laughing at that picture.

It made my head spin. :-/

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
*read the title*

"Ban Hammer"?

What the heck's a Ban Hammer?

I just came here to vote someone off the island...

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i ban kim for asking too many questions.

V

VioletReigns

I ain't never gonna ban Miss Melita!!! ♥ I'll ban myself before I ban that lovely lady of God! :eek:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
i ban kim because she never gave me a snocone :p
Well let me tell you what happened...

I was on my way to bring you one, and...

I got hungry. But good intentions have to count for something! And I was thinking of you the whole time!

Maybe I'll just bring you a penguin instead. At least I won't be tempted into eat a penguin.