The Buddhist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RachelBibleStudent

This is confusion, and again the basics of what gangs do. G.D's are in COMPETITION with B.D's for money and territory, just as christianity and buddhism do with souls.
only christ can save souls...not the buddha...

the competition is between salvation and destruction...

A

Ariel82

There is only ONE way into heaven, and we all know it. The world knows this as death, few know Him as Christ who is Lord.
Death and Jesus Christ are not the same thing.

Dec 1, 2012
Death and Jesus Christ are not the same thing.
You can only see one or the other. No in between.

Take a small box and put a light inside it. Will not that light illuminate the box? Now if the inside of that box contains also within it darkness, how great must that darkness be to overtake the light!

B

BarlyGurl

Thank you Therapon...
I have felt a stirring for a some time now... a restlessness disconnectedness about my place of worship . I have often felt alone... thank you for sharing your wise, yet saddening observations, you strengthen the validity of my own.

A

Ariel82

And if this is a battle between christians and everyone else, I hate to tell you that they are failing their mission very badly.
PS... They can't fail in their mission. Jesus has already won. Have you read Revelation recently?

Won't comment on your attempt to be enlightened word puzzle.

I prefer the Bible's version.

Matthew 5
14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

anyway I'll leave you to play your word games with others who feel so inclined.

bye.

Dec 1, 2012
PS... They can't fail in their mission. Jesus has already won. Have you read Revelation recently?

Won't comment on your attempt to be enlightened word puzzle.

I prefer the Bible's version.

Matthew 5
14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

anyway I'll leave you to play your word games with others who feel so inclined.

bye.
No word or puzzle games, just truth.

Matthew 6:22-23

22*The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

23*But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

And if you believe the battle is already won, why then find it odd a buddhist is leading a christian service?

T

Therapon

[quote=1Christianwarrior316;860155]I agree with you.

The reference to the Buddhist is an excellent example of what is happening in most churches today, the righteous congregated with the unrighteous. The believers having fellowship with unbelievers. Scripture tells us not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers….

2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

But yet this is happening in many congregations. The following verses instruct the church what to do with brothers or sisters that continue to be disobedient to God’s Word and that is to put those wicked people from among us. Something the churches are failing to do today.

1Co 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such a one no not to eat.
1Co 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1Co 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

And yet many churches disregard the above verses allowing such members within it’s congregation.

If we allow those within the church, how can the church be presented holy and without blemish unto the Lord?

In Christ, 1Christianwarrior316[/quote]

I was getting around to that. Thank you for doing it for me <smile>.

T

Therapon

Thank you Therapon...
I have felt a stirring for a some time now... a restlessness disconnectedness about my place of worship . I have often felt alone... thank you for sharing your wise, yet saddening observations, you strengthen the validity of my own.
Thank you so much, m'Lady. When something like"the Buddhist" is posted, it invariably leads to a spiritual battle. However, if we cling solidly to scripture, we'll keep the only Friend who counts.