The Dream Thread ^_-

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Are you fascinated by dreams?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know/Never thought about it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dmurray

I don't know about you guy's but I find dreams can be really fascinating. =D

So I figured I could make a thread where we can discuss about dreaming, experiences you had in your dreams, specific dreams that stick out to you, or just the dream you had last night, etc...

I'll start off with a dream I had last week, after my sister received the Holy Ghost.

So we were all at church and my sister was up on a stage where the Altar was. (A stage like you have in highschool with the curtains) The curtains were closed and she was praising God and as she started to cry, I knew she was receiving it, so I went back down to where everyone else was praying and I prayed and told everyone what was happening.

We were all so excited and we all went up on stage singing and dancing and what not, praising the Lord. When all of a sudden everyone started to leave and I went to get my sister from the Altar so we could leave to. As I was about to this ugly looking demon witch thing popped down in front of me and my sister was hanging from strings as if she was a puppet and it was the demons plan to looer (bad spelling) us up there to get her and pray with her, and once we would have stepped on the Altar the demon would have captured us and we couldn't be saved anymore.

As I went to get her the demon reached out and grabbed me to pull me up, but I started to say "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ". But as I was saying this I woke up while I was saying the word "rebuke" (saying it in real life as well) and I finished the sentence before I went back to sleep, cause I knew it was the enemy.

Then I rolled over and went back to sleep.

My pastor and I were talking about dreams last night, and he said that our souls and our spirit are connected, and sometimes when we dream, our mind is converting what our spirit is doing/feeling into images in our sleep. So I believe that this dream was because of the Spiritual warfare that happens when you become a Christian.
Cheers.

Dec 19, 2009
I usually don’t think about my dreams. I did have an enlightening dream recently, and sometimes dreams have an interesting way of reminding me of how things were when I was younger, but I don’t take dreams too seriously.

D

Dmurray

God can reveal things to us in our dreams though, I think dreams should be take seriously sometimes, but sometimes, they're just meaningless.

I

iliveforHim

Hi DMurray,

I have this re-ocurring dream where I'm at a house where there is a specific bedroom that's being haunted by this old, mean man who used to be a banker (I think) and who used to be awful to his sweet old wife...I wonder what Sigmund would make of this...hmmmm...