The... Dream

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miles

Hello. I have come to post today in hopes of finding out if anyone else has ever experienced this.

I may be absolutely delusional, a lunatic... psychotic and other synonyms of a psychiatric disorder.

But... I once dreamed that I was in heaven. Not after I died... but before I was born. I spoke with god... he asked me questions about me... not me as I am in the present state, but who I was going to be. He asked me who I wanted to be. One specific Instance... I remember him asking me a question. I couldn't understand what he said... but dream me did. I responded with. "I don't care how I look. As long as I'm athletic."

Athletic I am. (Good looker too. Bonus!)

I guess what I'm asking is... has anyone else had a dream like this before? What does it mean? Thanks!

Nov 14, 2016
God may be showing you how He formed you----I believe God has a destiny for our lives---Yes, we have free will---but as we align with His Heart we come into our destinies...Grace and Peace

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
That athletic part made me laugh XD
I believe that we are with God before he puts us on the earth. I dont know if we talk to him or not, could be but I really have no idea brother im sorry XD Im still cracking up on that ''I dont care as long as im athletic" thing

M

Miles

There's a part of me that hopes this is what god did... Unless it genuinely me remembering before I was born... or it's really a dream.

I'm hoping to find someone else who has had a dream like this... could clear up some questions for me.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
well I remember that when I was little (well I was already walking so not THAT small) I had a dream where I felt Gods presence and then I saw a flash of light and I saw and felt all of my life through to the day I was in when I woke up...But I didnt speak to God

Nov 14, 2016
God must have special things laid up for you---even this year...

M

Miles

Something I forgot to mention. This dream is the earliest thing I remember in my life. The next thing I remember is being in California. This memory was back when I was in diapers. It's a very short snippet of playing with a toy four wheeler. (The little cart things babies ride on) So my dream precedes my earliest memories.

I feel like if others have also had this dream... it might mean something. If it means something... then it answers many questions in my life.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. ;)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I have not have this dream but it is biblical
Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Isiah 44:24 Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer,
who formed you from the womb:
“I am the Lord, who made all things,
who alone stretched out the heavens,
who spread out the earth by myself,

Although I don't know if the first one is about you being a prophet it is simply there to show that he knew us before time even began and while I have not had the honor of having such a dream I have always had this feeling when I am with him there is something familiar about him and I feel as if I had known him before I was even born it's a strange feeling like a memory long lost yet faintly there