The Eyes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 19, 2009
Have you noticed that when we sin, it can become difficult to look at people’s eyes? I suspect there is a lesson to be learned from this.

L

LanceA

Have you noticed that when we sin, it can become difficult to look at people’s eyes? I suspect there is a lesson to be learned from this.
Could it be shame?

Sep 3, 2016
The Holy Spirit convicts you immediately when you sin if you are led by the Spirit. If a Believer doesn't understand sanctification; how that it functions by the means of the Cross and the Holy Spirit who does the work, they are laboring under condemnation.

Jun 1, 2016

God given conscience and shame when we become aware of oursin. its what adam became aware of when He ate the fruit, His first reaction was to realize His nakedness, cover it up, then when God came looking for Him, He was afraid and Hid himself away.

Jun 1, 2016
The Holy Spirit convicts you immediately when you sin if you are led by the Spirit. If a Believer doesn't understand sanctification; how that it functions by the means of the Cross and the Holy Spirit who does the work, they are laboring under condemnation.
what does the holy spirit lead you to do when a person is convicted of thier sin?