The Good slave Master, and the Bad slave master.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

There was a plantation. And on this plantation lived a Bad slave master. This slave master kept his slaves in chains, and he fed them dirty food. He didn't let them access all parts of the plantation, as they were forbidden to them. He did not let them travel. Their work was hard, and for all of their hard work, their only reward was death. It is a miserable way to live.

Yet, the Bad slave master had convinced many of his slaves that this life was all there was, that this is the way life is, and that life is hard. He convinced him that his generosity was goodness, and that there is nothing better than this form of life. He was a big lying cheat!!

One day a stranger came to the plantation looking for a drink of water, and a slave saw him and ran out to him to give him some water. The stranger asked him, ''who is the master of your house?''

The slave said, ''we have many master, and the chief master is cruel.''

The stranger said, ''If he is cruel, why do you remain here with him?''

The slave says, ''Because there is nowhere else to go. Work is all we know, and we have not been anywhere else besides here.''

The stranger says, ''My father is also a master, who has servants, and he is not cruel like your master. Why don't you follow me, and I will take you to him?''

The slave says, ''I would, but I am in these chains, and I cannot break free of them.''

The stranger says, ''I have the keys to your chains.'' And he opened the chains and freed the slave.''

The stranger tells the slave to go tell other slaves that they can be free too, and that there is another way of living, a way of TRUE freedom, and not as the Bad master has promoted. But many of the slaves ignore him and mock him and push him away. Many of them believing that the way they live is the only way to live. And they cannot believe there is any other, better way. But a few slaves listen and go to the edge of the plantation to meet the stranger. And he takes off their chains too. And he sends them again to go tell other slaves, and they go. But they are killed and laughed at, yet some still believe and come, and their chains are taken off.

Eventually one of the salves says to the stranger, ''Lord, they will not hear us. We beg and plead, but they will not listen.''

The stranger says, ''I will go to them, and I will tell them of this good news then.''

So he goes to the slaves, as a slave, and tells them of this news. But again he is mocked and scourged and KILLED!!! When he is killed, the free slaves mourn.

END.

My friends, Jesus Christ is that stranger who came into this world. Anyone that continues in sin is actually a slave. They do not go where they please, they do not do what they please. They are all under the rule of Satan, and he rules by sin. Jesus Christ came into the world to speak of a better way. FREEDOM FROM SIN!!! But as he has spoken it, many people have mocked him, even his prophets, and his ministers. They mocked them and mistreated them. They tell you that you cannot be free from sin, but it is because they are either fearful or unbelieving. It is possible!! Jesus Christ has the keys.

The mentality Satan puts into his slaves is one of bondage, that some desire, not knowing of the better way!! Even today Jesus sends his servants, and his prophets, his disciples, his teachers, his apostles. To tell of this good news. FREEDOM FROM SIN! But you have to walk to the edge to see it. Jesus has the keys to our salvation.

My friends. I want to warn you about the rest of the story. Satan has made a profit off of sin. His profit would have resulted in your death. So he is angry. He does not want you to be free. That is why he hates Jesus. He hates God.

It is just like when Pharaoh had the children of Israel in Egypt. God said, LET MY PEOPLE GO! But he would not. And remember how Pharaoh's army chased them!! But they were saved by fire and by water!! So when you come to Jesus, Satan will hunt you down. He will chase you just like Pharaoh, trying to make you a servant of sin again. But stay under the wings of Jesus. Cuddle under his breast, and he will protect you from all evil!! HIS IS THE POWER, THE GLORY, AND THE HONOR FOREVER!! AMEN!!!!

I LOVE YOU BE BLESSED IN JESUS NAME!!