The Greatest depression is coming, are you ready?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kroogz

Dec 5, 2023
We follow Dave Ramsey's financial advice......Thank God. We notice the hyper-inflation, but it isn't going to break us. Debt free....is freedom. If we didn't have brandon at the helm, the bank account would most assuredly be way fatter!

And reading your articles. What percentage of the yearly economy goes to government workers? They produce nothing, and 20 can't even do the work of 1 from the private sector.

I always say, shut the government down. And everybody that goes home.....STAY home and get a real job. And we would still need further cuts!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
https://diannemarshallreport.com/no...ats-in-trouble-or-maybe-just-great-merchants/

“The currency PEG’s signed between OPEC (Putin’s visit to Saudi Arabia & UAE on Putin’s visit yesterday) and the Central Bank of Russia’s chief Elvira Nabiullina brought an end to the petrodollar!”

From MikeCristo8 on X: “The $1.1t of U.S. Treasury bonds held at the Bank of Japan, as the CARRY TRADE UNWINDS, The Bank of Japan has collapsed SoftBank collapsed, The Federal Reserve has now also collapsed, The signed PEG agreements (between OPEC) ending the petrodollar and ISO 20022 and Basel III have collapsed the $34t U.S. Treasury bonds, That’s why yields exploded on both the JGB 10yr and US10Y at the same time, Now expect massive monetary deflation, It’s over for the U.S. Dollar. U.S. Treasury bonds are now worthless. Gold will now move much higher and the oil price in dollar terms will collapse. This will now ALL unravel in the coming hours, a few days. -Cheers everyone.” MikeCristo8

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The yield on the 10-year Treasury note was up by 9 basis points at 4.22% as it recovered some losses made earlier in the week when it dipped as low as 4.14%. Similar levels were last seen in early September.

The 2-year Treasury was last more than 11 basis points higher at 4.692%.

The ten year is up close to 3% since Biden took office, and notice they are now quoting the 2 year because no one will trust the US to buy the 10 year. 3% on 34 trillion is $1 trillion. That is how much more we must pay to service the debt since Biden came into office.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
https://diannemarshallreport.com/no...ats-in-trouble-or-maybe-just-great-merchants/

“The currency PEG’s signed between OPEC (Putin’s visit to Saudi Arabia & UAE on Putin’s visit yesterday) and the Central Bank of Russia’s chief Elvira Nabiullina brought an end to the petrodollar!”

From MikeCristo8 on X: “The $1.1t of U.S. Treasury bonds held at the Bank of Japan, as the CARRY TRADE UNWINDS, The Bank of Japan has collapsed SoftBank collapsed, The Federal Reserve has now also collapsed, The signed PEG agreements (between OPEC) ending the petrodollar and ISO 20022 and Basel III have collapsed the $34t U.S. Treasury bonds, That’s why yields exploded on both the JGB 10yr and US10Y at the same time, Now expect massive monetary deflation, It’s over for the U.S. Dollar. U.S. Treasury bonds are now worthless. Gold will now move much higher and the oil price in dollar terms will collapse. This will now ALL unravel in the coming hours, a few days. -Cheers everyone.” MikeCristo8
Well. Gold is down $26 just today. Dow up a bit.

I think we’re going to have a collapse, but I don’t think this guy, or anyone else knows exactly when the bottom falls out.

Could be today, but just as easily could be many months from now.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well. Gold is down $26 just today. Dow up a bit.

I think we’re going to have a collapse, but I don’t think this guy, or anyone else knows exactly when the bottom falls out.

Could be today, but just as easily could be many months from now.
When it collapses it will be very rapid. Take a look at Japan and their central bank, they are in collapse and will be forced to dump their bonds, plus Saudi Arabia, China and others can deliver the coup de grace.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

You ever see them cut down a giant tree? This is where we are today, the US economy is all set to go "timber".

If outflows from Social Security equals the inflows there is no money there to buy bonds. Likewise with bank deposits. Likewise with retirement accounts. All the other countries have stopped buying our bonds. Now if China, Japan and a few others dump all their bonds on the market we have no way to buy the $1 trillion or more in bonds they could dump. If the fed simply prints money to pay for it then we will have runaway inflation and you will hear "timber"

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Banks Fall? 12/12/2023

starts around 3:45 in

Dec 8, 2023
Lubbock, Texas
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...back-vacations-travel-restaurants-save-money/

BIDEN ECONOMY: Americans Are Pulling Back on Vacations, Travel and Restaurants to Save Money

1. We are seeing severe worldwide inflation in the cost of gas and food.

2. We are seeing a collapse in the stock markets around the world.

3. People are not running to bonds because they expect interest rates to rise (which causes the value of bonds they have bought to drop).

4. The Fed is raising interest rates and will continue to do so, which in turn is causing central banks around the world to do the same.

5. As a result of rising interest rates mortgage rates have risen dramatically. For example, we sold our house in March. The company that bought it flips houses and the price they paid to us reflected their estimate that they could fix it up and resell for $700k. If you calculate that your buyer puts down 20% the new mortgage rate would cause them to drop the selling price by 200k for the same buyer to buy it.

A. We are seeing a sharp decline in mortgages.

B. We are also seeing a sharp decline in new homes being built. I heard from one builder that the windows he gets now take 18 months to be delivered. If you cannot get some key item it can hold up the entire construction of the house.

6. We are also seeing a sharp decline in car sales. It is a double whammy for them. They are having a hard time getting parts. I bought a car two months ago and it is still not here. When it does get here they tell me the heated seats won't work because they don't have the chip but hope to get it and install it before winter. However, I bought this car before the interest rates spiked. Now financing a car will be a double whammy. Cars will be both harder to get and much more expensive to finance.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...back-vacations-travel-restaurants-save-money/

BIDEN ECONOMY: Americans Are Pulling Back on Vacations, Travel and Restaurants to Save Money

3. People are not running to bonds because they expect interest rates to rise (which causes the value of bonds they have bought to drop).

4. The Fed is raising interest rates and will continue to do so, which in turn is causing central banks around the world to do the same.

5. As a result of rising interest rates mortgage rates have risen dramatically. For example, we sold our house in March. The company that bought it flips houses and the price they paid to us reflected their estimate that they could fix it up and resell for $700k. If you calculate that your buyer puts down 20% the new mortgage rate would cause them to drop the selling price by 200k for the same buyer to buy it.

B. We are also seeing a sharp decline in new homes being built. I heard from one builder that the windows he gets now take 18 months to be delivered. If you cannot get some key item it can hold up the entire construction of the house.

6. We are also seeing a sharp decline in car sales. It is a double whammy for them. They are having a hard time getting parts. I bought a car two months ago and it is still not here. When it does get here they tell me the heated seats won't work because they don't have the chip but hope to get it and install it before winter. However, I bought this car before the interest rates spiked. Now financing a car will be a double whammy. Cars will be both harder to get and much more expensive to finance.
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for [a]all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, [b]pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Argentina Devalues Peso 54% in Bid to Eliminate Deficit

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Bidenomics is working!

Working two or three jobs that is.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...ng-multiple-jobs-under-inflation/71441008007/

The number of Americans working two or more jobs has reached its highest level since the pandemic's start, new federal data show, a trend that suggests more of us are feeling inflation's pinch. Nearly 8.4 million people held multiple jobs in October, the Labor Department reported Friday.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Last year we had a silver deficit of 200 million ounces. However we are mining enough silver to supply industry (mining and recycling). So this deficit is from investors buying silver to hold. So they have picked up $5 billion in silver to hold in this last year. We have 2.3 trillion dollars in US currency in circulation. If the US dollar were to collapse and it will as the US is the Great Babylon whose judgement will come in one hour, then US currency would be worthless. You are not going to "replace" $2.3 trillion with $5 billion in silver, but you will see things of value like food, silver and gold become the means by which people barter. Silver will definitely go up 10x, and relative to the US dollar it would go up 100x or 1000x as the dollar becomes worthless.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well, I guess we were wrong.

3:10 in the guy tells us our perceptions are wrong.

And now you know why no one watches CNN anymore.

Joe Biden kicks off the 1 year Bidenomics victory tour

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Bidenomics victory tour

Chaos Erupts as Karine Jean-Pierre LIES to the Public”INFLATION OS AT ITS LOWEST”

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Chinese holdings of treasuries are down 41.6% from 2013, Japanese holdings have not increased since 2012. Those were supposed to be the two biggest buyers of treasuries. No more. The people buying treasuries now are not savvy investors. First they used Social Security till there was no money left, then they forced banks to make all their holdings treasuries until they had invested all the cash accounts. There are no buyers left of Treasuries, hence the rollout of BRICS which takes place the first of next year. They have carefully calculated this and know exactly when the US dollar is worthless.

Rafi Farber: When This Daily $800B Trade Unwinds, The Treasury Market Could Implode

34% of US treasuries were held by foreigners in 2014, now it is 24%. That is critical because they buy 10 yr treasuries, many of which are primed to expire.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
since October of 2022 Gold is up 25% and has broken all lines of resistance.

It seems to me that is the best measure of inflation and what the world thinks of the US dollar.

Dec 20, 2023
55 Aralia St

What do you expect for the 'End of the Ages'?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It is stunning how universal the slowdown is.

Major Tech Hiring Slump in India: 90% Drop in Job Postings in 2023 | Vantage with Palki Sharma

China, India, the US, and Europe all in recession and inflation, or "stagflation". But it gets worse, we have war in Ukraine and Mideast, pipelines have been sabotaged, and they are trying to shut off shipping in the Red Sea. But it gets worse, with AI now capable of replacing 80% of white collar jobs for college graduates. While a variety of robotic systems are already replacing factory jobs, janitorial jobs and cashier jobs.

In this case AI can replace simple programming jobs and telephone tech help.