The plan to destroy America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I keep hearing people say looks like it's going to be the United States and NATO vs. China and Russia... Are things progressing that bad behind the scenes?
Personally, do believe it's worse than what they are letting on. The cold war has nothing on this, and the puppet in the White House is being handled well...playing right in to the scheme of things, and leading America to ultimate demise.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
wow, they must soon give up their jobs? If you are dealing with unvaccinated illegals every day crossing the border you want to be vaccinated so they don't sue us if they get sick? So to protect the US from this threat of potentially spreading the cold to illegals we will fire you instead. Meanwhile 2 million and counting have crossed illegally and that does not count the "got aways".

This is a strange time we are living in.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
wow, they must soon give up their jobs? If you are dealing with unvaccinated illegals every day crossing the border you want to be vaccinated so they don't sue us if they get sick? So to protect the US from this threat of potentially spreading the cold to illegals we will fire you instead. Meanwhile 2 million and counting have crossed illegally and that does not count the "got aways".

This is a strange time we are living in.
Sometimes I really miss the 80s! 2020 and beyond is for the birds!

RolloTamasi

Nov 10, 2021
Okay, let's start a Christian Crusade to the "wall".

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, let's start a Christian Crusade to the "wall".
I'm not quite sure what you are suggesting, but given the enmity between Mexico and the USA for almost 200 years, the border states should have joined together back in the 19th century to build a solid wall all along the Southern border. It would have been a lot cheaper and could have prevented a lot of issues.

And when Trump vowed to build a wall, that is exactly what should have been constructed -- a solid concrete barrier (to withstand rocket attacks) at least 20 feet wide, with two parallel walls (each 20 feet deep) and a no-mans-land in between. The height and depth should have been at least 50 feet up and down (total 100 feet) so that all tunneling was stopped, and drones were patrolling the wall 24/7. It could have easily been built within 12 months.

Look at the absolute damage which Biden has accomplished in less than six months. The cartels now own the border and the border states. And almost 2 million migrant invaders have invaded the country to add to the Democrat voters (hopefully). Of course since election fraud has not been thoroughly addressed, it would make no difference.

RolloTamasi

Nov 10, 2021
I'm not quite sure what you are suggesting, but given the enmity between Mexico and the USA for almost 200 years, the border states should have joined together back in the 19th century to build a solid wall all along the Southern border. It would have been a lot cheaper and could have prevented a lot of issues.

And when Trump vowed to build a wall, that is exactly what should have been constructed -- a solid concrete barrier (to withstand rocket attacks) at least 20 feet wide, with two parallel walls (each 20 feet deep) and a no-mans-land in between. The height and depth should have been at least 50 feet up and down (total 100 feet) so that all tunneling was stopped, and drones were patrolling the wall 24/7. It could have easily been built within 12 months.

Look at the absolute damage which Biden has accomplished in less than six months. The cartels now own the border and the border states. And almost 2 million migrant invaders have invaded the country to add to the Democrat voters (hopefully). Of course since election fraud has not been thoroughly addressed, it would make no difference.
Wow, sounds like the City of Jericho.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Huh I thought the plan was like a nuclear bomb or something because thats what america did to destroy Hiroshima.

Or agent orange in Vietnam. Or nuclear testing in some tiny pacific nations that dont seem to matter (to americans) where people DIE from radiation poisoning.

But no it just seems like US own president want to destroy his own country by...taxing it? uh.
so they lose a bit of money big deal. The bank can just make more out of thin air. Nobody dies.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Huh I thought the plan was like a nuclear bomb or something because thats what america did to destroy Hiroshima.

Or agent orange in Vietnam. Or nuclear testing in some tiny pacific nations that dont seem to matter (to americans) where people DIE from radiation poisoning.

But no it just seems like US own president want to destroy his own country by...taxing it? uh.
so they lose a bit of money big deal. The bank can just make more out of thin air. Nobody dies.
Apparently you don't realize that Hiroshima and the Holocaust and the Russian front were all fought to decide who gets to print the money out of thin air.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
How's Missouri Dan? I thought Missouri as a state shut down a lot of leftist stuff, our lady Gov is doing a pretty good job, close to S.D. Gov. Noem.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
How's Missouri Dan? I thought Missouri as a state shut down a lot of leftist stuff, our lady Gov is doing a pretty good job, close to S.D. Gov. Noem.
Things are much better in Missouri than they are in New York or California.

Sep 28, 2021
Who is it that has placed such importance on America?? This is a very curious question I genuinely have but never seem to find answer for.
Is America significant to biblical prophesy? I thought the important nation was Israel? and that God sees things through the eyes of Jews and Gentiles ( which has NOTHING to do with location of birth ).
For decades now, we have heard how powerful America is, and how God loves her so and is on her side, yet she is falling apart, right before our very eyes due to arrogance, disobedience, and greed.
Christianity in America has done nothing it seems to save her. It seems that all we have to offer is the belief that we think we are way more important that we actually are.

Because America and North America has prostituted Christianity, we are about to pay the price. How can we truly believe that God will protect institutions filled with evil and corruption?

It has been the time to humble ourselves and get right with God. I find it odd that the complaining and screaming about "our rights" continues to take center stage.

I guess it all boils down to perspective.