The Rapture Is here:]

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
That's the thing; how many people WILL see all this calamity happening, figure 'well we should'a been gone by now, this must all be wrong', and say yeah I'm starving gimme the mark so I can buy some food?

Most debate subjects are relatively harmless in the long run. Being wrong on this one could be fatal.
So true,

Let's face it, if there is a Pre-Trib Rapture, no harm, no foul. Poof, us Post Tribbers will be gone too and everyone can have a good laugh at us in heaven. But if Post trib is correct, which it is, the events we have been describing will happen and many millions will die, turned in by fellow Christians. We know the Beast goes on and wages war with the Saints and defeats them.

I used to be a Baptist and used to go to Calvary Chapel, and still do on occasion. Chuck Smith has his thousands of pastors spewing this Pre Trib lie leaning on the thinnest of Biblical evidence. It really bothers me to listen to this lie. Just the other day I heard them talking on the radio saying that since the church isn't mentioned between Rev 3-19 that this proves there was a Rapture. Common, men of God, don't let Satan fool you so easily. Unless there is a verse that specifically states the church will be taken BEFORE the Rapture - Don't assume it. An event this monumental would be clearly mentioned not just once but likely several places as the Post Trib version is mentioned clearly several places.

M

MarkIA

if you did believe in God, and let’s say, hypothetically, the bible was not real, what would you have to lose? Being a believer would do no damage to you, it would make you a better human in every aspect. You will learn quickly by reading and understanding the bible. There is no possible way humans alone could have created it.

If you are a non-believer, can you reasonably imagine that believing in nothing is better then believing in something? If you are a non-believer, ask yourselves this question: Why is it when you find yourself in serious trouble and hardship, whether it’s sickness, or a circumstance where you have no control, you find yourself praying to God to help you just this once? Who is this God you pray to? Again, you are mentioned in the bible as mockers and hypocrites

see this: Rapture - PropheciesForDummies.com