The REAL Ear Scratchers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jinx

Have you seen the people who claim to be Jesus Christ himself? There are tons of them these days, go on youtube and search it out. Sounds offensive yes? I just laughed my butt off at how dumb people are to think they are the christ. All we can do is pray for them I guess, and pray for the many many people they have mislead. It's awful
my husband is a boss at a mental hospital, there are several mental cases that believe they are JESUS, pretty sad. some people there think they are kings from another dimension, :rolleyes:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
my husband is a boss at a mental hospital, there are several mental cases that believe they are JESUS, pretty sad. some people there think they are kings from another dimension, :rolleyes:
Hmmm must be very akward for you when faced that huh?

J

jinx

after reading this thread, and being convicted I went and PM a couple people in CC and told them I was sorry. I felt peace about the situation and I know that with time, my newest rival (roger) I will feel peace with also, some day. :)

J

jinx

Hmmm must be very awkward for you when faced that huh?
there are all kinds of mental patients in that facility. the criminally insane are in there, what we would consider awkward out here, is normal in there...lol

J

jinx

someone say squirrel?

honda.jpg body-build-squirrel.jpg squirrel.jpg fiddlesquirrel.jpg

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.2 Cor 7:1
Here is a real ear tickler:p