the second adam.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 14, 2011

is God the second adam?
is God born out of mary?
is God the root of david?
is God killed by men?
did God raise himselve from the dead?
did God gave God authority?
did God pray to God?
did God say to God sit on my right hand?
after all things will be subdued,will God be subject to God?
will God give God a reward?
the revelation of God which God gave to God,and send his angel--?
did God say i came out of God.
did God say; God is greater than God?
rev21:3---God him self will dwell with men---
what about God that was crucified, didnt he dwell with men then?
God in the flesh,that can raise the dead,but is afraid to die?
God so loved the world that he gave God that the world--?
God gave him self to the world,but when the time came,he changed his mind,he prayed to God,to let this cup past?
God said to God this is my beloved God?
God said to mary mag.dont touch me for i have not ascended to God
rev20:6.---they shal be priests of God and of God?

''wakeup''.

Feb 23, 2011
You think just like a Jehovah's Witness.

At 71, I doubt you'll ever get it, since you don't already.

Jul 30, 2010
is God the second adam?
is God born out of mary?
is God the root of david?
is God killed by men?
did God raise himselve from the dead?
did God gave God authority?
did God pray to God?
did God say to God sit on my right hand?
after all things will be subdued,will God be subject to God?
will God give God a reward?
the revelation of God which God gave to God,and send his angel--?
did God say i came out of God.
did God say; God is greater than God?
rev21:3---God him self will dwell with men---
what about God that was crucified, didnt he dwell with men then?
God in the flesh,that can raise the dead,but is afraid to die?
God so loved the world that he gave God that the world--?
God gave him self to the world,but when the time came,he changed his mind,he prayed to God,to let this cup past?
God said to God this is my beloved God?
God said to mary mag.dont touch me for i have not ascended to God
rev20:6.---they shal be priests of God and of God?

''wakeup''.
[/QUOTE]That was great. Their theory just doesn't add up :confused:

Jul 30, 2010

[/QUOTE]Why would he think like a JW? This is not a JW debate. You know what it is about? I've seen you involved as well. Come on! Whats with all the bitterness. THEY act like that. That spirit is in THEM. A sarcastic mocking spirit that attacks anyone who defends the truth. We had to read your posts. We heard your views.

There are no greek logos here. Just common sense & scripture.

Feb 14, 2011
No it doesn't, but the human mind can convince itself of anything if it tries hard enough

Or blindly follow what man teaches

does it make sense to you? no it does not,dont start going to the human mind; if it does not make sense,than be honest,that your foundation has been shaken,sure you can just ignore,but will you be happy inside? for not being honest to your self? that doctrine that
GOD the creator of life died in the hands of the creature is blaphemy,GOD sent his son to die but not himself. the spirit word of God was changed into flesh, to make it simple: and if you still can not grasp that then the door is still closed on you.

''wakeup''.

Jul 30, 2010
does it make sense to you? no it does not,dont start going to the human mind; if it does not make sense,than be honest,that your foundation has been shaken,sure you can just ignore,but will you be happy inside? for not being honest to your self? that doctrine that
GOD the creator of life died in the hands of the creature is blaphemy,GOD sent his son to die but not himself. the spirit word of God was changed into flesh, to make it simple: and if you still can not grasp that then the door is still closed on you.

''wakeup''.
[/QUOTE]Yes they are the ones that are blaspheming. And they dont even know it. Some are so wicked here. Conniving. False accusers. Heretics. Blind. All in the name of Christ?

I pray the false prophet comes soon and we can get this thing over and done with. And Jesus restores truth to them, and we get the peace we strive for. God speed. Speed it up for your servants please. We eagerly await your return.

Feb 14, 2011

what my friend is jw about that,those are questions to be answered,i am still waiting for someone to answer.the jws, are totally out of course in this matter.and i am teaching one of them,but the hold of their doctrine is strong,and that is the case with the christians,they are caught in a strong net. God says in jer.the land is desolate because of the fierceness of the oppressor. one must be strong in the love of God to break free. one must be genuine in seeking the truth.if your teacher have not taught you anything during the yrs, and you are still happy and satisfied,then there is something wrong with your interest in studying. this is the case with those so called God loving people,they stay because they feel comfortable and secure in their sanctuary,the umbrella of their church,saying God will protect us in troublesome times,ignoring Gods words,he said no,but i will punish you,because your sacrifice is poluted,you worship me with your lips and your heart is far from me,do away with your songs and your viols,i will not have it.
isiah5:31.the prophets prophesy falsely,and the priests bear rule by their means;and my people love to have it so; and what will ye do in the end thereof?

''wakeup''.

A

aworldexport67

The person on shakey ground is the one denying the Deity of Jesus Christ..

you can do your best but you can never change the scriptures of John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

nor can you change John 1:14

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

it is air tight it cannot be twisted or changed.

Just because you give example of Jesus the Humble Servant who lowered Himself and became a man doesnt take away from who He is..Jesus placed Himself under the Father because He became a man 100% God 100% Man.. Jesus is the Word become flesh.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Just because Jesus took on the form of a servant and you give scriptures where Jesus is that Servant doesnt in any way shape or form detract from His Deity..from Who He is..

So give all those examples you want of Jesus praying to the Father etc etc they do not change His nature Jesus is God the Son.

You can be right in every aspect of doctrine yet miss the central theme of Who Jesus is and be lost to all eternity.

To deny His deity is to be outside the Christian faith. Orthodox,Catholic,Protestant would all reject such teaching. Such a teaching is outside the traditional biblical orthodox christian churches teaching for over 2,000 yrs. Jesus claimed Deity He accepted worship. I believe Him....

Feb 14, 2011
The person on shakey ground is the one denying the Deity of Jesus Christ..

you can do your best but you can never change the scriptures of John 1:1
john1:1 is what i am trying to explain to you bro,
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
can you tell me why it says, IN THE BEGINNING? HAS IT GOT A BEGINNING?
nor can you change John 1:14

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
THIS IS EXACTLY what i am defending
it is air tight it cannot be twisted or changed.

Just because you give example of Jesus the Humble Servant who lowered Himself and became a man doesnt take away from who He is..Jesus placed Himself under the Father because He became a man 100% God 100% Man.. Jesus is the Word become flesh.but you said God became flesh:i said no;you said yes; i said no; you said yes.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

he is; equal with God; but God GAVE him power; God trust him.all was made by him.
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Just because Jesus took on the form of a servant and you give scriptures where Jesus is that Servant doesnt in any way shape or form detract from His Deity..from Who He is..he is who he is,the WORD of GOD.

So give all those examples you want of Jesus praying to the Father etc etc they do not change His nature Jesus is God the Son.this confusion you will get when you teach that Jesus is God.when you teach you must teach common sense,or instead of teaching them sound doctrine,you will muddle up their minds.

You can be right in every aspect of doctrine yet miss the central theme of Who Jesus is and be lost to all eternity.this is what i am trying to explain to you, about Jesus; who he really is,he is not what the christian world,teach you: he is the son of God or the word of God,period.

To deny His deity is to be outside the Christian faith. Orthodox,Catholic,Protestant would all reject such teaching. Such a teaching is outside the traditional biblical orthodox christian churches teaching for over 2,000 yrs. Jesus claimed Deity He accepted worship. I believe Him....
Jesus never claimed to be God; but the churches claimed that Jesus is God;do you believe JESUS; or the church, dont make the church your sanctuary,it is the wrong place to be in the tribulation,it is the wrong place to be in an earth quake,it is the wrong place to be for prayer. i dont like churches, nothing against the crowd, the spirit is so dogy in there.
may Jesus send us the Holy spirit so we can have our eyes open.

''wakeup''.

Feb 23, 2011
Let me back up for a moment since I was a bit too harsh.

It is correct to say that the Word became flesh. You just refuse to understand that God's OWN Word contained the Divine substance of Himself when Incarnate as Jesus, making the Son the express image of God's substance.

Feb 14, 2011
Let me back up for a moment since I was a bit too harsh.

It is correct to say that the Word became flesh. You just refuse to understand that God's OWN Word contained the Divine substance of Himself when Incarnate as Jesus, making the Son the express image of God's substance.

well thats so obvious isnt it: your word contains your essense,substance.
my word containes my essense,substance. your word represents you,my word represents me.

Feb 23, 2011
well thats so obvious isnt it: your word contains your essense,substance.
my word containes my essense,substance. your word represents you,my word represents me.
...which is why the Word was God. John 1:1

God's OWN Divine substance of Himself spoken into flesh. But you've said you don't believe that. Have I missed something?

Feb 14, 2011
...which is why the Word was God. John 1:1

God's OWN Divine substance of Himself spoken into flesh. But you've said you don't believe that. Have I missed something?

you must have mis understood,i was just trying to show how wrong they are believing that Jesus is god. how confusing it can get.
to teach the gentiles that jesus is God creates a lot of contradictions.
they will see many flaws in the doctrine,because they will ask many questions,but not the christians,they just accept everything that is dished out:halelujah praise the Lord,thats all they know.that is enough to make them feel good,and satisfied.

A

aworldexport67

i was just trying to show how wrong they are believing that Jesus is god. how confusing it can get.
they will see many flaws in the doctrine,because they will ask many questions,but not the christians,they just accept everything that is dished out:halelujah praise the Lord,thats all they know.that is enough to make them feel good,and satisfied.

I am glad that you seperated yourself from a Christian. Because there is no doubt your beliefs are outside of Christianity..Glad the disctinction has been set forth and all are clar about that..appreciate your honesty..

Feb 14, 2011
i was just trying to show how wrong they are believing that Jesus is god. how confusing it can get.

I am glad that you seperated yourself from a Christian. Because there is no doubt your beliefs are outside of Christianity..Glad the disctinction has been set forth and all are clar about that..appreciate your honesty..

the christian world that you follow is the one God is going to destroy(babylon the great)
come out of her my people,so you wont receive the plagues.

M

Meridoc

I just don't get how people sit here and reject Jesus as God, just because they don't understand the trinity concept. And Jesus did claim to be God and even if he didn't say it, he claimed to be the Messiah which if you know anything about OT prophecy that equates to the same thing.

Luke 22:70 (New King James Version)

70 Then they all said, “Are You then the Son of God?”
So He said to them, “You rightly say that I am.”

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2009
I just don't get how people sit here and reject Jesus as God, just because they don't understand the trinity concept. And Jesus did claim to be God and even if he didn't say it, he claimed to be the Messiah which if you know anything about OT prophecy that equates to the same thing.

Luke 22:70 (New King James Version)

70 Then they all said, “Are You then the Son of God?”
So He said to them, “You rightly say that I am.”

As you have not been vociferous in condemniong people who simply stand on the fact that Jesus is the son of God, may I put something to you?

I believe that the spirit proceeds from the Father and in Christ He fully exhibits.

I believe the universe was made of God and by his son

Or by the Father and thorugh the son, depending on which Biblical translation you read

I believe that the son is the radiance of God's glory and has the very nature of His Father

He is the word of God.
But then we have two choices. We can use our rational mind and say, therefore Christ is God Himself, or we can not use our rational mind and stand on the plainest of scripture on this subject

I have never met anyone who can answer every verse of scripture put to them on this subject, therefore people who only believe Christ is the son of God should not be criticised by those who see Christ as God Himself

For it is a fact
You cannot give me one scriptjure that demands a person believes Christ is the one true God Himself to have eternal life
And you cannot give me one scripture where Christ plainly commanded anyone to believe he was the one true God Himself

Scripture CLEARLY states according to Christ's own words that if a person believes he is the son of God they have eternal life on that basis, nothing was added to that, John says

If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the son of God, God lives in him and he in God
1 John 4:15
That was not added to as do many add to add to it on cc and other Christian websites

So what should a person stand on? The plain words of the Bible or not?

Last edited:
E

eternally-gratefull

you must have mis understood,i was just trying to show how wrong they are believing that Jesus is god. how confusing it can get.
Actually it is more confusing to believe Jesus is not God. How can jesus be above the angles? For only God can be this. How can Jesus be their before creation and help create all things if he is not God. How can jesus forgive sin, for even as he states only God can forgive sin (he tried to get the jews to see this, but only a few saw it) Jesus is Gods son, He was Gods son before time, Would not Gods son also be God?