The Word tells us to be watchmen.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

un2him

Jan 16, 2016
I respect your humbleness displayed and agree I hope we all have eyes n ears and hopefully everyone sees great things for inspirational purpose, however what goes on here is about spiritual growth in my view battling what each of us battle with id rather hear it here like a testing ground of sort excuse me no pun intended still my computer friends :) wish I could shake hands but it's the Internet that limits me.
Thank you. I understand some still battle and the wounds they receive bring forth both healing and growth.

We are entering a great time of spiritual awakening and some yet do not understand all that is coming forth in this hour.

This will be a time of great turmoil and great joy as we move into the purposes of our calling and mature.

A higher spiritual consciences will show us just how completely connected are all the things of life ... intertwined into our very DNA and of all.

It is written we share in His suffering, but oh what joy it shall be as we all also share fully in the resurrection.

When we have truly learned the art of love

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
it is in the bible what I have covered here in this topic. Has nothing to do with some conspiracy unless your suggesting what we find written in the bible a (conspiracy)
i'm aware of Genesis 6:1-8,but i get the impression that you're basically regurgitating some of the worst television programming that the (nominal) 'history' channel has ever produced, that's all.

download.jpg

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Scripture capitalizes the word Satan. Why shouldn't we?

i get the impression from this:

But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
(Jude 1:9)

that we should have that kind of respect.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
Let all that you do be done in love.

(1 Corinthians 16:13-14)

Love the Lord, all his faithful people!
The Lord preserves those who are true to him,
but the proud he pays back in full.
Be strong and take heart,
all you who hope in the Lord.

(Psalm 31:23-24)

Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
(Hebrews 13:1-3)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
a "watchman" keeps his armor on while others are sleeping. :)

un2him

Jan 16, 2016

i get the impression from this:

But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
(Jude 1:9)

that we should have that kind of respect.

Yes there are different entities (angles) with different levels of authority. The book of Enoch has the most information about these.

When the bible was put together there were many documents and traditions that were omitted from the written word we now call the bible.

Even the writings we do have some were shortened, condensed and in some cases were added to. If you study the ruling faction at the time of these writings you might understand why.

There are some writings destroyed when the temple was destroyed as well. It is believed that was the purpose of it's destruction so the writings could be used to form a religious control over the people.

un2him

Jan 16, 2016
i'm aware of Genesis 6:1-8,but i get the impression that you're basically regurgitating some of the worst television programming that the (nominal) 'history' channel has ever produced, that's all.

Media is often partially true and has been used to show us some of what is really going on. Then they make fun of it so no one would really believe it. We have more technology then anyone could even imagine and when they find what they can make great deals of money on and it won't compromise their agenda they let us have some of it. As we can see with the computer and i-phones today. The plan is they can give us this part of technology while using it to further their own agenda just as they have with television.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Thank you. I understand some still battle and the wounds they receive bring forth both healing and growth.

We are entering a great time of spiritual awakening and some yet do not understand all that is coming forth in this hour.

This will be a time of great turmoil and great joy as we move into the purposes of our calling and mature.

A higher spiritual consciences will show us just how completely connected are all the things of life ... intertwined into our very DNA and of all.

It is written we share in His suffering, but oh what joy it shall be as we all also share fully in the resurrection.

When we have truly learned the art of love
You see this is what I have been longing for and seeking in the bdf, people discussing the matters of God and the bible and learning and growing in faith not debating and trying to prove each other wrong and themselves right. You my friend have been such a huge blessing to me and you haven't even been here very long:D

The bible discussion forum was originally made to discuss the bible and the things of God it was never for debates as this is not a debate site, however it turned into a place of war a place where fellow brothers and sisters in Christ go at each others throats because of difference of views and understanding and of doctrines not only tearing down and damaging each other but many who are either new here or new in faith. We as Christians are called to be one thing-Love. Love fulfills all the commandments Love is what makes a heart righteous pure clean and holy Love is what gives us the eyes to see the heart to understand the spirit and very nature and mindset of God himself.

Love does not try to prove themselves right Love has no intention of tearing down but to uplift to encourage to teach and sometimes when needed give brotherly and kind correction, Love desires God with every fiber of their being loves and seeks him with every cell within their body Love seeks to be strong and understands what it means to be strong but does not seek to be strong for themselves but rather for him and for all others. I loved a movie called Dragonheart when I was a kid there is something called a knight of the old code and a knight of the old code not only vows this motto but actively lives it

A knight is sworn to valor

His heart knows only virtue,

His blade defends the helpless,

His might upholds the weak,

His word speaks only truth,

His wrath undoes the wicked.

Perhaps I didn't know it back then as a child but I think God was reaching out to me even then showing me what it means to be strong what it means to be a believer a child of God, I think he knew even before I was saved what my heart would seek what it would desire. I may not be an actual knight of the old code but this code is written on my heart burned into my soul. The first thing I asked father when I was saved three years ago was what does it mean to be a Christian what does it mean to be strong in him? I heard a small still voice whisper to my heart seek Love above all else and everything else will come into place, I had never even read the scripture seek first the kingdom of God and everything everything else will follow.

As time goes by and as I see and read the hearts of many who take the title Christian not wanting to boast or to be un humble in any way but I seem to feel as if very few are worthy of that title these days, as if people cannot understand the difference of a Christian by title and a Christian by heart.

un2him

Jan 16, 2016
Hi Blain is great you have gained such insight. May the Lord continue to keep you in His steadfast Love.

He is our Might Knight you will learn much abiding under the wing of His protection.

He has known you and watched over you and has found a heart devoted to Him.

Listen closely and ask for confirmation so you will see just how clearly He answers as you ask... this will increase your faith and nothing shall be kept from you.

It is those who receive from Him that truly have something of great value to give.

D

Depleted

Is all good not sure who or what is kayniss. I like sci-fi though if that counts. Your young yet understanding for you is right around the corner hang in there.
Not many call me young anymore. lol

D

Depleted

You see this is what I have been longing for and seeking in the bdf, people discussing the matters of God and the bible and learning and growing in faith not debating and trying to prove each other wrong and themselves right. You my friend have been such a huge blessing to me and you haven't even been here very long:D

The bible discussion forum was originally made to discuss the bible and the things of God it was never for debates as this is not a debate site, however it turned into a place of war a place where fellow brothers and sisters in Christ go at each others throats because of difference of views and understanding and of doctrines not only tearing down and damaging each other but many who are either new here or new in faith. We as Christians are called to be one thing-Love. Love fulfills all the commandments Love is what makes a heart righteous pure clean and holy Love is what gives us the eyes to see the heart to understand the spirit and very nature and mindset of God himself.

Love does not try to prove themselves right Love has no intention of tearing down but to uplift to encourage to teach and sometimes when needed give brotherly and kind correction, Love desires God with every fiber of their being loves and seeks him with every cell within their body Love seeks to be strong and understands what it means to be strong but does not seek to be strong for themselves but rather for him and for all others. I loved a movie called Dragonheart when I was a kid there is something called a knight of the old code and a knight of the old code not only vows this motto but actively lives it

A knight is sworn to valor

His heart knows only virtue,

His blade defends the helpless,

His might upholds the weak,

His word speaks only truth,

His wrath undoes the wicked.

Perhaps I didn't know it back then as a child but I think God was reaching out to me even then showing me what it means to be strong what it means to be a believer a child of God, I think he knew even before I was saved what my heart would seek what it would desire. I may not be an actual knight of the old code but this code is written on my heart burned into my soul. The first thing I asked father when I was saved three years ago was what does it mean to be a Christian what does it mean to be strong in him? I heard a small still voice whisper to my heart seek Love above all else and everything else will come into place, I had never even read the scripture seek first the kingdom of God and everything everything else will follow.

As time goes by and as I see and read the hearts of many who take the title Christian not wanting to boast or to be un humble in any way but I seem to feel as if very few are worthy of that title these days, as if people cannot understand the difference of a Christian by title and a Christian by heart.
I just got worried about you. You long for sci-fi and conspiracy theories about aliens advancing humans in BDF?

That's not even semi-related to the Bible or God.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I just got worried about you. You long for sci-fi and conspiracy theories about aliens advancing humans in BDF?

That's not even semi-related to the Bible or God.
I only study conspiracy theories to to better understand bible prophecy, I don't blindly believe anything i do research on it and I see how and if it ties to scripture to the events in history and today and to God. And if I long for anything it is to know and have a very deep love and relationship with God, I don't long for scifi or fantasy but I am able to learn from anything even a movie or show that seemingly has nothing to do with God and yet somehow he speaks to and teaches me through still.

You have no need to worry about me I know the path to walk and my heart is solely locked on him so I can follow my heart without fear of being mislead or losing my way