There was a spider in my shower

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Yes, Oncefallen and Popclick, that's what I mean. God wants only good for us and leads us to do amazing things for the Kingdom, but satan sure doesn't like it or want us to do or have any good thing. And sometimes it's because the circumstances need to be better and whatever the thing is can have greater impact or we may be in some sort of danger if we proceed.

Like David knowing he would be king, but having to deal with Saul in the meantime.

Or the times when Paul wanted/needed to minister to a certain area and was detained. Sometimes it was for good (his own protection from those who would seize him) and sometimes not.

Or like this passage:

Daniel 10: 12 Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. 13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. 14 Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come. ”

Last edited by a moderator: