There's no place like...CC

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
I personally prefer Starbucks which makes me an elitist Canadian right, Descyple?
I'm telling Mr. Horton you said that Arwen.

Timmy is going to roll over in his grave (and then probably order a cafe mocha!).

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
Didn't Descyple say he thought it was only in Canada? We have Tim Horton's all over the place.
No Chrissy, I said that "my personality glow" is only in Canada!!!

You Americans only get a small taste of it here on CC.

C

Chrissy77

Aren't we the lucky ones?

A

arwen83

Didn't Descyple say he thought it was only in Canada? We have Tim Horton's all over the place.
Oh really? Yeah i thought it was solely Canadian.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
Oh really? Yeah i thought it was solely Canadian.
Arwen, you spend too much time on CC to know what goes on with Canadian food chains around the world!!!

C

Chrissy77

Arwen, you spend too much time on CC to know what goes on with Canadian food chains around the world!!!
You hush and leave Arwen alone!!!!

N

NukePooch

Aren't we the lucky ones?
It's called the Aurora Borealis, or 'Northern Lights'. It is indeed a glow from Descyple. It is also hypnotic and mesmerizing, where you sit and watch for hours...and days...and years...until you finally wake up stuck to your cheap chaise lounge and realize that you've spent your entire life...in Canada.

You're better than that, Chrissy. Don't go toward the lights...

Attachments

M

meggars

It's a popular Canadian (although, owned by an American :rolleyes:) coffee shop. I personally prefer Starbucks which makes me an elitist Canadian right, Descyple?
well i prefer non tim hortons/starbucks hole in the wall coffee shops that nobody knows about who make pretty pictures in the foam.....does that make me a hipster instead of an elitist?

A

arwen83

well i prefer non tim hortons/starbucks hole in the wall coffee shops that nobody knows about who make pretty pictures in the foam.....does that make me a hipster instead of an elitist?
Although, there are hipsters that sit in starbucks, all smug and work on their novels lol. They would deny it though, because that would go against their anti-corporation anti-establishment beliefs

C

Chrissy77

It's called the Aurora Borealis, or 'Northern Lights'. It is indeed a glow from Descyple. It is also hypnotic and mesmerizing, where you sit and watch for hours...and days...and years...until you finally wake up stuck to your cheap chaise lounge and realize that you've spent your entire life...in Canada.

Oh trust me I am staying far away from that light!

M

meggars

wait! silly me....i forgot hipsters ARE elitist.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010

Hey NukePooch, in the movie Poltergeist, the woman changes here mind from saying "Don't go into the light" to "Go into the light".

So Chrissy all I have to say to you is "Go into the light! There is peace and serenity in the light! GO INTO THE LIGHT!!!"

C

Chrissy77

Hey NukePooch, in the movie Poltergeist, the woman changes here mind from saying "Don't go into the light" to "Go into the light".

So Chrissy all I have to say to you is "Go into the light! There is peace and serenity in the light! GO INTO THE LIGHT!!!"
Yes, but I hear you can get burned!

W

wwjd_kilden

oooh, Auroras. I want to see them again! I can't believe I lived juuust south of the arctic circle for a year and never saw them once while living there..... well yes, I can...- you guys want to help me rid the world of light pollution?

N

NukePooch

I love that book! Have you seen the movie? My kids own it and my daughter loves it!
No, I haven't seen it yet. Last Seuss movie I saw was Jim Carrey in The Grinch.

I do have to be careful about being 'that guy' who sits by himself at kids' movies. I did make the exception when Cars came out...saw it twice the opening weekend...didn't care if I was 'that guy'.

Mater rocks.

Attachments

J

Jullianna

[video=youtube;auoPIrd2-OI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=auoPIrd2-OI[/video]