Thine only son

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Satan can not be in the serpent. He has a body. A body can not occupy a body.
By the summation of the scriptures, it is Jehovah within the serpent.
call 9.1.1

L

layman316

God sent forth Jehovah to the body
This is teaching is 1st century Docetic Gnostic. Do you realize you hold a heretical theology that was condemned by Paul and John in the NT?

Jesus says:
Psa 22:9 KJV - But thou [art] he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope [when I was] upon my mother's breasts.

Jehovah says:
Psa 22:10 KJV - I was cast upon thee from the womb:

I do not belong to any religion. My church is the church of Truth and Grace.

How do you interpret Pas 22:10?

L

layman316

Seriously, where do you get your information? Satan is a created being, a spirit, just like all the other angels. Its like you make up stuff on the go.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Isa 43:11 KJV - I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour.

Wording is very important. Beside Jehovah there is no savior.

Zec 9:9 KJV - Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he [is] just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

Jesus is of the line of David, therefor the earthly king of the Jews. He has salvation. He is not salvation.
okay...so according to you, Jesus isn't the One True God

(God has revealed Himself to us as Triune. Father, Son and Holy Spirit - ALL God, God is One).

"Jehovah was in the serpent...."...."Jehovah was the serpent?"

"Jesus is not Jehovah"....or is He? i lost your line of reasoning....

Isa 43:11 KJV - I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour.

Zec 9:9 KJV - Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he [is] just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

Jesus is of the line of David, therefor the earthly king of the Jews. He has salvation. He is not salvation.
so, again, could you just clearly state what you are saying?

Jesus was a real man, and earthly king of the jews?
just a man....is that what you are saying?

Luke 2:11
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Titus 2:13
New International Version (©1984)
while we wait for the blessed hope--the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

New Living Translation (©2007)
while we look forward with hope to that wonderful day when the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will be revealed.

English Standard Version (©2001)
waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
while we wait for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

is Jesus God?
how many Gods are there?

J

JLHillsSr

okay...so according to you, Jesus isn't the One True God

(God has revealed Himself to us as Triune. Father, Son and Holy Spirit - ALL God, God is One).

"Jehovah was in the serpent...."...."Jehovah was the serpent?"

"Jesus is not Jehovah"....or is He? i lost your line of reasoning....

so, again, could you just clearly state what you are saying?

Jesus was a real man, and earthly king of the jews?
just a man....is that what you are saying?

Luke 2:11
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Titus 2:13
New International Version (©1984)
while we wait for the blessed hope--the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

New Living Translation (©2007)
while we look forward with hope to that wonderful day when the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will be revealed.

English Standard Version (©2001)
waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
while we wait for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

is Jesus God?
how many Gods are there?
I use only the King James Bible, Zone. It is the truest translation to the original Hebrew. The Old Testament has been with its people for there traditions under the laws. The New Testament, however has been manipulated in order to sway the Christian People to their own religious views. I don't want to get into the politics involved. I only pray that you stop looking at the wording of the New Testament without careful comparison with the Old Testament.

L

layman316

I use only the King James Bible, Zone. It is the truest translation to the original Hebrew. The Old Testament has been with its people for there traditions under the laws. The New Testament, however has been manipulated in order to sway the Christian People to their own religious views. I don't want to get into the politics involved. I only pray that you stop looking at the wording of the New Testament without careful comparison with the Old Testament.

The KJV is not the truest translation of the orininal Hebrew. Here is a good example:

NASB: 2Sa 6:23 Michal the daughter of Saul had no child to the day of her death.

KJV: 2Sa 6:23 Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death.
NASB: 2Sa 21:8 So the king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, Armoni and Mephibosheth whom she had borne to Saul, and the five sons of Merab the daughter of Saul, whom she had borne to Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite.
KJV 2Sa 21:8 But the king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bare unto Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul, whom she brought up for Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite:

The KJV is incorrect. Michal did not have five sons, it was Merab.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
would you please explain what this means?

A

Abiding

I disagree with your choice of words. The passage is messianic, thus speaking of the Messiah. . Isaac represents the one who would be sacrificed (Christ), Abraham represents the Father who offered up His only Son.

Jehovah (YHWH) is the name of God. In fact, the name YHWH represents the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
dont forget the servant(HS) sent to find Isaacs wife.
I like it better when the whole stories there.

J

JLHillsSr

would you please explain what this means?

Follow the verses.

John 10:34
Isaiah 41:23
psalm 82:6

It is Jehovah that says this in Isaiah and psalms. In psalms it says "I have said,". The only place left is genesis 3:5.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Follow the verses.

John 10:34
Isaiah 41:23
psalm 82:6

It is Jehovah that says this in Isaiah and psalms. In psalms it says "I have said,". The only place left is genesis 3:5.
really, PLEASE just post the verses you want to prove your case and explain what you mean.
what is it you want to say?

___ JESUS IS GOD
___ JESUS IS NOT GOD
___ JESUS IS A GOD

J

JLHillsSr

really, PLEASE just post the verses you want to prove your case and explain what you mean.
what is it you want to say?

___ JESUS IS GOD
___ JESUS IS NOT GOD
___ JESUS IS A GOD
God can not die. Jesus is NOT God. He is the Humanity that resided in the body. He is the one who went into Abraham's Bosom and witnessed the Glory of Jehovah to the Gospel of the Kingdom for three days. He is the one appears in John 20:17. He is the one that no one recognizes because no one saw him.
Every one saw the Body of Christ. It is Jehovah that is running the show. Acting as a student, Jesus is silent throughout his life in the Body. Jehovah was the teacher. Jehovah was the speaker. Jehovah is the redeemer. The Humanity, Jesus is the soul that resides within. This is what it means to be Jesus-Like. To have the mind of Christ.