Things that make you go awwwww

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
It can also be hard to think of things to relate to that expression. We have those moments where we're really happy, inspired, or heart-warmed at seeing something, but if you'll refer to the videos I posted in another thread *Jullianna* *coughs*, you'll notice that most men aren't really that detail oriented. We probably have more, but can't really think of them.

Apart from that, there's a completely different variation of 'aww' when someone says something mean, sad, ext...and this is the version which comes from my lips more frequently in life.

Random Friend Group

Friend 1: Sometimes it's like I don't have any friends...

Friend 2: You have friends?

Friend 1: *sad face*

Me: Aww, don't say that! *sings 'You've got a friend in me'*
Hehe :)! I didn't click on the videos you posted, Reece, but I think one of them was of a video I once saw that had a man explaining how men only think about one thing at a time, and women sort of multi-task their thoughts. It does seem to be the case, including the "nothing box" analogy.

And I may have mentioned, but I don't say more than "thank you" to a kind gentleman who opens the door for me. Honestly, I'd be afraid that he'd get unnerved, but I'm noting mentally that you think he'd be pleasantly surprised :).

Last edited:

jb

Feb 27, 2010
When a woman/girl blows me a kiss...:D

P

Powemm

To our gentleman in this post.... Awwwwww

P

Powemm

Watching a man sleep. .... There is something about "after a hard days work" , he rests

error

Oct 23, 2009
a gentleman. motorcycles. acts of love.

K

kayem77

I go awwwwww when guys dress as spiders and rescue their girl from the evil Green Goblin

G

GreenNnice

I go awwwwww when guys dress as spiders and rescue their girl from the evil Green Goblin
Is that what your Spideysense says, kayM :D

K

kayem77

I'm afraid I don't have a spideysense :( if I had one I would have stopped walking into the edge of my bed as I do everyday a long time ago...

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
A crying baby always makes me wanna cry

Last edited:
A

adekruif

-When a guy proposes (especially if you know him).

-When I see someone help a lady with her luggage (I've been traveling allot recently).

-Seeing a son/mother hug (It's not quite the same with daughters).

-When a guy puts some serious thought into surprising his girl (We get called straightforward and bland but every once in a while we CAN use our head).

N

nw2u

Seeing a mother goose lead a line of little fuzzy chicks across the road.

H

Hellooo

Seeing a mother goose lead a line of little fuzzy chicks across the road.
When I see this, I usually think 'great, I'm going to be late to work!'

Jul 25, 2012
When seeing the older sibling being the good big brother or sister to their younger sibling.

O

OFM

looking up at the sky durning the middle of the first major snowstorm of the winter season and watching the snow fall from the sky all around me.
walking around my city on congress street too see all the muti-color christmas lights lit up.