THREE WOES

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
yes that is what i think(2 sets of events),,,first Christ uses his wording in a plural sense,(i.e. the s's on the exact words he uses),and Paul states "for the end shall not come unless there first com a great falling away and then the man of sin reveled,,and then the end" so Paul also describes (1) event,a falling away/man of sin reviled,,,,then after this a 2nd event(Christ return),,,,

so it seems something happens(Yellowstone eruption?) and happens in or around (war on terror/frictions in Israel,Syria?) and the people on earth see the ash fallout blocking out the sun/moon and the wars ect. as a fulfillment of Armageddon,ect.,,,so then since they see it as it's fulfillment and so hence they at that time would expect the return of Christ. at that time if the "man of sin makes his appearance" then the world will perceive his as Christ returning/christian,,,the awaited mesiah/jewish faith,,,the Savior to the Muslims ect. and will bow down to his authority.

i think in anticipation of this event is why we are warned so many times in scripture "if they say i am here believe it not,if they say i am in a desert place go not there",,,that is some event takes place and since it so similar,the world confuses it to be his return when in fact it it the rise of the man of sin.

now i am a man so in fine details i may be only touching the descriptions but in some manner similar. but in Lew of the order given us in scripture (1) first something happens so strongly similar to Christ return that the vast majority of people on earth believe it is taking place,obey and worship the man of sin as god.,,,(2nd) then the same set of events and Christ actual return.

contemplating what i am saying,,if even our own family members fully believe this man of sin is god returned/mesiah,,it would make sense that if they were ask to reveal their own brothers,parents ect. hiding places. so if we put ourselves in their shoes "they would believe that the only way to save their loved ones would be to turn them over to this man of sin whom they believe to be god",,so they would believe they are doing gods work. (john 16;2),,that is i think why he warned us of this

Oct 17, 2013
the man they will worship is themselves...the ultimate form of humanism.who needs God when we can do it ourselves?mankind is the son of perdition..

Oct 17, 2013
sorry; 2nd thess 2/3 the man of sin will be revealed? whos going to stand up and say WE did this? humans did this whole thing...fighting bickering building weapons etc.etc and they all have one thing in common..the need to communicate to each other!the beast!

Last edited:

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
sorry; 2nd thess 2/3 the man of sin will be revealed? whos going to stand up and say WE did this? humans did this whole thing...fighting bickering building weapons etc.etc and they all have one thing in common..the need to communicate to each other!the beast!
he(the man of sin) will come and the doctrine he will teach them is "they will worship the creature more than the creator,lovers of their own selves",,,

Oct 17, 2013
tell anyone that they love themselves and they will reply yeah....so?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
one is a great quarterback,,,the other a famous model,the other dresses up in camoe and is a mighty hunter,,,the other the smartest man,another an important politician,another is all dressed up as the prophet of god with a bible under his arm,,,,all having a name that they live,,,,they celabrate themselves on the day they were born,,,they throw them selves parties in honor of themselves and invite the ones who will come and honor them,,,,,

Oct 17, 2013
this is why the witnesses will become kings and priests...because we will prove that we love Father more than ourselves by dying for him!!!