Tips for GREAT dates

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kyra

Tip one: If your date is going slow, go ahead light your body hair on fire.
This will add excitement and a romantic glow.

Dec 22, 2008
Hahaha Kyra! LOL wow........have you tried this?!

C

Carljoe0789

this is funny

Aug 27, 2005
Tip Two: After reaching your destination make sure to jump right in to how soon you would like to get married, who you will invite and how many children you want. (This works best in the middle of a movie at the movie theatre...make sure they can hear you over the big screen.)

B

bamberoons

In addition to christianrkchk's idea... if the date turns into a bust requiring action... grab your daytimer and cramn it into your purse before you go and then haul it out and get the pen ready and start scheduling your entire life together. Make sure you make a half hearted joke that you had a hunch that he was the 'right one' so you didn't bother to bring the pencil... just went right for the pen. Open it to the 'years at a glance' page to really get him heading for the hills. :)

Real tip #1: Don't order spagehttii on the first date!!! There is NO graceful way to eat an entire place of that stuff.

Kyra... you're hillarious... thanks for this.

V

voiceoftruth

BAM!! hahaha i really like your tip.. it is true!

I don't do well in fancy restaurants =
for on a first date i wouldn't go for dinner hahaha..

C

Carljoe0789

ok ok ok you guys are funny yet again

R

Raeshelle

Oh the most romatic place to go on your first Date is MickyD's.. I mean you can show him the play area and let him know that one day you dream the the two of you can bring your children there toplay..;)

K

Knightjester

Tip # 0: Be yourself and stick with the Biblical Principles

With Love,
~Ren

C

Carljoe0789

I thought the best first date would be a concert or movies thanks for the info Raeshelle

J

jessie_devin

Ouch. Stop. Stabbing me with your chin.
Have you ever met the angry kisser? I have. He used to attack me. I'm not sure if he was so afraid of rejection that his method of attempting to kiss me was to do it machine gun style, but whatever the reason, it was a scary thing. I tended to dodge. I dodged once and nearly got a black eye, however. Note: This is far worse if the dude has sharp, pointy facial hair.

R

Raeshelle

Go to walmart and go to the baby section and ask him what crib you should buy as a couple that would be safest for your babies.. and start puting daipers, bottles, ect in your cart telling him you are so excited that he asked you out because you always wanted to get married and have kids.. And your dream is not coming true and pour on the tears.

K

Kyra

Oh these are awesome! I laughed so hard when I read these!!

Ok tip # 5 or 6: If the conversation with your date begins to lag, and there happens to be tunes of some sort playing in the background, sing along loudly, adding dramatic gestures. If they seem unmoved, try interpretive dance.

K

Kyra

ROFL Rae!!

R

Raeshelle

HAHAHA Kyra I love the dancing thimg. Maybe I will try that one

JustxJeena

Jun 27, 2007
I always sing loudly and obnoxiously... glad to hear confirmation of doing it right!

A

A_N_N

Oh the most romatic place to go on your first Date is MickyD's.. I mean you can show him the play area and let him know that one day you dream the the two of you can bring your children there toplay..;)
Y'know Rae.... that's not such a bad idea in my world!! hahaha

B

bamberoons

randomly start heckling the server.

X

xspinningisfun

I will do that definitely.
And afterwards, it'll make a good conversation.