Truck plows into Berlin Christmas market

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

missy2014

A market ? das ist krank praying thats just wow

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Keep your sword sharp, Demi.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
muslim percentage in population:

<1 % - most people do not know they are there, no problems
5% - attacks begin
5 - 10% - no-go zones, whole quarters taken, white run
>20% terrorist groups, civic wars

Herzlich Wilkommen.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
One worrying thing about this is that it is that it will further boost support for the extreme right wing parties in Germany. Angela Merkal seems powerless to do anything about the situation that her policies have created.

Last edited:

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Another aspect of islam terrorism is that free democratic countries must take many measures for watching them by secret agencies etc.

Therefore very invasive laws about losing privacy of all are being accepted... not a good direction for any country.

X

xfactor

I really hope that people wake up and realize the dangers that an Islamic society propagates. How many attacks have to happen throughout the world in the name of Islam, before people start accepting reality? I don’t see very many terrorist attacks where someone cries out “Yahweh is greater”! I do see hundreds of them crying out “allahhu akbar” (god is greater/greatest in Arabic) though.

This leads me to two conclusions. Either by chance alone, all these psychopaths just coincidentally happened to be of the Islamic faith, or there is actually a problem in Islam itself. I know that not all Muslims are extremists, but not all Muslims have read the entire Quran and Hadiths either. Many others just profess with their mouths of being a Muslim, while in their hearts they are unbelievers. Still others choose to follow what they believe is moral, rather than Islamic teachings.

This is why you see so many “I don’t understand he/she was just a normal kid” stories of people becoming radicalized online. The Muslim who actually finds out what is said in the Quran and Hadiths, then decides to follow it, is simply doing his/her duty as a “believing” Muslim. This is why ALL Muslims are ticking time bombs. You wouldn’t have so many “radicals” coming into existence if there wasn’t any Islamic scriptures to back it up.

Islam cannot exist with western culture or democracy. Islam in itself is a theocracy, where rightly guided Caliphs rule. I fear that many countries throughout Europe will continue to experience more attacks like this, until they stop acting like they can co-exist without problems. By then, the Islamic population of various countries may have already been given a path of victory through sheer numbers. Imagine an Islamic majority of France or Germany now being in charge of those countries, simply by having the numbers.

To any government who thinks that they can easily befriend and assimilate Muslims into a Christian majority society, I leave you with a single verse from the Quran.

O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people. Quran 5:51

T

Tintin

I really hope that people wake up and realize the dangers that an Islamic society propagates. How many attacks have to happen throughout the world in the name of Islam, before people start accepting reality? I don’t see very many terrorist attacks where someone cries out “Yahweh is greater”! I do see hundreds of them crying out “allahhu akbar” (god is greater/greatest in Arabic) though.

This leads me to two conclusions. Either by chance alone, all these psychopaths just coincidentally happened to be of the Islamic faith, or there is actually a problem in Islam itself. I know that not all Muslims are extremists, but not all Muslims have read the entire Quran and Hadiths either. Many others just profess with their mouths of being a Muslim, while in their hearts they are unbelievers. Still others choose to follow what they believe is moral, rather than Islamic teachings.

This is why you see so many “I don’t understand he/she was just a normal kid” stories of people becoming radicalized online. The Muslim who actually finds out what is said in the Quran and Hadiths, then decides to follow it, is simply doing his/her duty as a “believing” Muslim. This is why ALL Muslims are ticking time bombs. You wouldn’t have so many “radicals” coming into existence if there wasn’t any Islamic scriptures to back it up.

Islam cannot exist with western culture or democracy. Islam in itself is a theocracy, where rightly guided Caliphs rule. I fear that many countries throughout Europe will continue to experience more attacks like this, until they stop acting like they can co-exist without problems. By then, the Islamic population of various countries may have already been given a path of victory through sheer numbers. Imagine an Islamic majority of France or Germany now being in charge of those countries, simply by having the numbers.

To any government who thinks that they can easily befriend and assimilate Muslims into a Christian majority society, I leave you with a single verse from the Quran.

O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people. Quran 5:51
Too true. And lest we forget, Muslims killed upwards of 80 MILLION Indians when they invaded India in the 16th century AD.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
One worrying thing about this is that it is that it will further boost support for the extreme right wing parties in Germany. Angela Merkal seems powerless to do anything about the situation that her policies have created.

Thats not correct Tanakh! Before Angela Merkel gave shelter to warvictims from Syria, we had islam motivatet attacks in germany.
I see more difficuiltis in a german protastant church which try to be friend with the muslim. And in a godless hate motivatet scene. (left ore right doesnt matter)
The goal from the Islam is to rule over the world.
And we should not forget we living in the endtimes in which everything goes in direction of the time of the Antichrist and the totall control.
We have to treat Muslims as enemys. And what Jesus said how we should treat enemys? to love them!

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Thats not correct Tanakh! Before Angela Merkel gave shelter to warvictims from Syria, we had islam motivatet attacks in germany.
I see more difficuiltis in a german protastant church which try to be friend with the muslim. And in a godless hate motivatet scene. (left ore right doesnt matter)
The goal from the Islam is to rule over the world.
And we should not forget we living in the endtimes in which everything goes in direction of the time of the Antichrist and the totall control.
We have to treat Muslims as enemys. And what Jesus said how we should treat enemys? to love them!
Jesus was referring was talking to his disciples at the time about loving enemies. I have no idea whether the 12 people killed or their reletives were Christians but I am fairly sure they are not loving the perpetrators. I am aware that there were terrorist attacks before Merkels disastrous decision to let almost a million people to enter your country without knowing anything about them. Its like having a fire and using Petrol to put it out. We also have a ridiculous Party who thought it a good idea to let thousands of immigrants into the UK when they were in power. The result was Brexit and fortunately the prospect of them not gaining power for many years to come, hopefully never again in my lifetime. as for living in the end times who knows? Every generation thinks they are.

Dec 13, 2016
Poland has just announced that Jesus is their King.

SCHISM

Aug 2, 2016
The driver fled the scene, not wanting to be caught. Then documents identifying the suspect are conveniently found in the vehicle. I think that is a red flag for a false flag operation.

I do not deny that Muslims are a threat, or that this could have been done by a Muslim, but I think the person they have identified as the primary suspect is likely a scapegoat.

There are some YouTube videos breaking down footage from the scene, showing clues toward the theory of a false flag conspiracy.

The evidence toward the conspiracy theory is not very compelling in this case, but it is enough for myself to raise some suspicion. If you're bored enough for 20 minutes of YouTube, then look into it.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Jesus was referring was talking to his disciples at the time about loving enemies. I have no idea whether the 12 people killed or their reletives were Christians but I am fairly sure they are not loving the perpetrators. I am aware that there were terrorist attacks before Merkels disastrous decision to let almost a million people to enter your country without knowing anything about them. Its like having a fire and using Petrol to put it out. We also have a ridiculous Party who thought it a good idea to let thousands of immigrants into the UK when they were in power. The result was Brexit and fortunately the prospect of them not gaining power for many years to come, hopefully never again in my lifetime. as for living in the end times who knows? Every generation thinks they are.
Hallo Tanakh, hope you had peaceful christmas days. Thats rigth we dont know the vivtims ore there relatives are believers. But I spoke how we christians should react. Its reminds me to Jim Elliiot ore Graham Stants who was burned with his sons in a car in india from radical Hindus. I also never said its easy to react in the way Jesus taught us. But we should do.
And that so many people comes from africa, is this not a problem which is much older? How the rich western countrys are taking the african wealth? First in slave the people and than taking the recources? I renember some decades ago that there was a saying that one day the africans will enter europe, because of there poverty.
The godlessness and selfishness of our world is the problem. Not the many people who search a live in peace.
Yes, we are living in the end time. And the time of the antichrist is coming nearer!