Trumpets from Revelation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
Thanks everyone! I feel a lot better! Does anyone think we are in the end times now? Also can you unknowingly receive the mark of the beast?
It has been the end since John penned 1st John and Revelation.....but for sure the end of the age seems to be around the corner as the (pawns) seem to be in place and the final pieces are being placed as we type...or so it seems!

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
The trumpets are symbolic just like the horses, they are not actual horses.
Can you show some proof or is that your hunch?
The only symbols that make an actual sound are cymbals.

Jan 7, 2015
Dec 19, 2009
A lot if people around the world say they are hearing trumpets. I am a believer but I have not heard any trumpets. Does that mean that I am not saved or that I am going to hell. I am very concerned. Please help.
Today is the first time I've ever heard about these trumpets. Someone else brought up the subject. There is never anything to fear if we are following the Lord's commandments.