Trust in the lord for he will provide.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Evan15

TRUSTIN THE LORD FOR HE WILL PROVIDE:

Heyeverybody! Evan shields here and in The story of Abraham and he had ultimate trust in the lord. First god told Abrhamin Genisus 12:1 "Leave your country, your family and yourfathers home for a land that I will show you". So abrham trustedthe lord and he dropped everything and left to search for the landgod promised him. Now like any other man that ever exsisted he wasnot perfect. Infact sarah wanted a child so bad that she gave hermaid to Abrham. They then have a child through the maid. Lets moveahead years later amd abrham and Sara actually recive gods promice ofa child when he was 100 years old. Move on a few years later andSarah makes him choose her son, or the maids son. God then talks toAbrham and states in genisus 21:12-13 “Do not be so upset about theboy and your slave Hagar. Listen to what Sarah tells you, becauseyour family line will continue through Isaac. 13 I will also make theson of your slave into a nation. I will do it because he is yourchild.”. So abrham trust the lord once again and sends the maid andhis other son away. Move on a few years later and here is Abrham andissac on this mountain and god tells him to sacrifice his son. SoAbrham listens. But right before he does a ram apears from god.Abrham passed the ultimate test in faith. They then sacrifice the ramand Issac walks just fine. I could go on and on about this but thatsnot the point. The point I want to get across is TRUST IN THE LORDFOR HE WILL PROVIDE. We must trust in the lord that he will lead theway and provide. Cast all your cares on him and he will provide. Hewill change your life in so many positive ways. Just give him achance and you will see the POWER and you will feel the FREEDOM. Yourchains will be BROKEN. Thank you so much and god bless.