U.S to test waters with China

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 7, 2015
I'm actually surprised he waded into the news forum. Usually he is condemning people to hell over in the BDF.
It's your own words that condemn you, not me. But thanks for proving my point about the false accusations. :)

Jan 7, 2015
Back to the topic....China news reported as saying China is not afraid to fight a war with US....

South China Sea: Beijing 'not frightened to fight a war' after US move

Quote from article....
“This can convince the White House that China, despite its unwillingness, is not frightened to fight a war with the US in the region, and is determined to safeguard its national interests and dignity.”
The People’s Liberation Army Daily, China’s leading military newspaper, used a front-page editorial to accuse the US of sowing chaos in countries such as Afghanistan and Iraq.
“Cast-iron facts show that time and again the United States recklessly uses force and starts wars, stirring things up where once there was stability, causing the bitterest of harm to those countries directly involved,” the newspaper said, according to Reuters."

How ironic they used the words "sowing chaos" by the US in other countries. :)

S

Sirk

It's your own words that condemn you, not me. But thanks for proving my point about the false accusations. :)

Oh no....not the you're a false accusation/accuser/satan/victim mentality. If you're not a liberal, you sure have an interesting similarity to one. Lol. You don't don't see it everyday. At least you're original. :)

S

skylove7

:)
Love will rule peeps!
destruction? ....Nahhh....
Jesus did not die for us....because of us to
'fear rumours!"

Besides....
Bombs do not match my new scarf and purse even....
*rollseyes*

So...to evilness and persecutions?

What am I to say....
Fear is going to destroy me?

Not!!!!!
*rolleyes*

I don't think so!
:)

Jesus Jesus!!!!

Last edited:
S

skylove7

Pray...hope..love!

That's all I'm sayin'

S

skylove7

Once a predictiction of a bomb...
Nearly made me self destroy in sorrow!

What tomorrow brings....
Tomorrow brings...
But you must have 'Hope'
Long as you breathe today...
Hope..is all we have...
Because God!
Amen

S

skylove7

And Jesus loves us...
Praise God for HOPE!

Jan 7, 2015
Tensions still on the rise with US and China. US flies B-52 bomber over China claimed Islands, China claims US is trying to provoke a response.

China accuses US of serious military provocation

Also the US just raised tensions by selling arms to Taiwan. Quote from article...." China's latest protest comes amid a simmering dispute over Washington's approval of the first arms package offered to Beijing's self-governing rival Taiwan in four years.Beijing, which regards Taiwan as part of its territory, demanded the deal be scrapped to avoid harming relations across the Taiwan Strait and between China and the U.S." [end quote]

Doesn't the US military have enough pokers in the fire without provoking a new one? Starting another conflict with China is not a good idea in my humble opinion. :)

S

Sirk

Tensions still on the rise with US and China. US flies B-52 bomber over China claimed Islands, China claims US is trying to provoke a response.

China accuses US of serious military provocation

Also the US just raised tensions by selling arms to Taiwan. Quote from article...." China's latest protest comes amid a simmering dispute over Washington's approval of the first arms package offered to Beijing's self-governing rival Taiwan in four years.Beijing, which regards Taiwan as part of its territory, demanded the deal be scrapped to avoid harming relations across the Taiwan Strait and between China and the U.S." [end quote]

Doesn't the US military have enough pokers in the fire without provoking a new one? Starting another conflict with China is not a good idea in my humble opinion. :)
Seems that even world powers speak in code.