UK - A Godless, crooked, & perverse society

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Matthew4Jesus

May 7, 2011
Introduction
Themain goals I aim to reach through writing this is to educate peopleabout the UK from a Christian point of view, and to also seewhat others who live in the UK think about my views.

EndDays
All it takes is 10 minute walk down town to convince methat we're in the end days, there is such sin it is almost beyondcomprehension. The majority if people (where I live) don't work,don't want to work, take drugs, deliberately upset, antagonise, andintimidate, are rude, uncouth, don't care for others, are 100%selfish, vandalise, randomly attack people, and a whole host of otherissues that I daren't list. My Fiancée has a particularly "innocent"look and has never been able to walk to the local shops alone and notbe heckled with threatening or sexual remarks.

Not all areasare this bad, it is just where I live, but bear in mind I do livein the countryside(ish). Despite the sort of ways people act that Ihave listed, this is not even the real problem, that are just abi-product of something far more sinister and horrendously evil, thisevil is so widespread in every government institution, and every partof the country that it will be very difficult to break it down,however I will try my best.

State Education
Unlessyou have been to an English school you would not believe themind-shattering atrocities that come out of the youths foulmouths.

NOTE: It may seem like I am quite harsh with the way Idescribe things, but I am merely trying (in vain) to convey just howinexplicably insane things are.

Daily topics for all schoolchildren of all ages and all levels of intelligence areabout sex, incest, war, death, drugs, violence, laughing at historicevents relating to genocide, and a heavy dose of cussing withinnumerable profanities. This is seen as okay and encouraged by bothparents and and teachers! As a matter of fact, teachers are nearly asbad as the pupils, using profane language etc.

Stateschools take in all these undisciplined feral children and put themthrough daily brainwashing and indoctrination through the syllabusused. School has been transformed from an education institution to aplace where children are lied to and told what to think. The childrenwho want to learn have their lives made more difficult by the worstof the pupils and the teachers will do nothing, and when those pupilstak e matters into their own hands then they are disciplined for itand singled out.

Schoolsare now factories for producing generations of evil, and most notablyself righteous individualswho have all the answers!

UKCulture
Forthe record you are an uneducated bigot if you disagree with ANYofthe following:

• Homosexuality is okay
  • We are a tolerant nation
  • Stereotypes are all wrong
  • Identifying someone using their ethnicity is not okay and completely racist
  • Sex before marriage is perfectly alright
  • Anyone can be Christian, all you have to do is believe in God
  • If you believe everything the bible says then you're archaic, and really intolerant

Schools produce are wonderful combination of people here are some typical examples:

(I took the liberty to give them nick-names)
    Master Scientist: Militant atheist, treats all Christians with contempt, if you disagree you're incredibly stupid, have very poor morals and need to wake up. The ''Master Scientist'' loves recycling and parroting certain scientific theories and principles using complicated terms in an attempt to humiliate Christians and win the argument before an opposing argument can even be presented without interruption.

ChaosLover: Totally uninterested in God or Science, has no feelings forothers, and no consideration for anyone but themselves. They feed offviolence and chaos and genuinely love other people suffering andbeing in pain, or embarrassment. Their evil nature is so incrediblyblack it is truly beyond comprehension. Nothing makes them happierthan to taunt those weaker than them, and to vandalise, hurt orpsychologically destroy. They will make anyone’s life a misery, anddo anything for pleasure.

TheNew Human: These are people are who openly atheist or Muslim orfalsely call themselves Christian doing us all a massive disservicein doing so. They promote 21[SUP]st[/SUP]Century Western Agendas, and advocate political correctness to theextreme. These people were responsible for the name change of blackbin bags to refuse sacks because it was deemed racist by them (nevermind the fact they really are black and bin bags...) but wait it getsworse! Certain councils now ban the word manhole because it's sexist& brainstorm because it's offensive to epileptics. If youdisagree with the norms in society, then you will be brutallyattacked and labeled ''ignorant'', ''homophobe'' and here's a classic''narrow minded'' (I'll talk about narrow mindedness in the nextparagraph).

TheInbetweener: These are people who are usually agnostic and ratherrelaxed when it comes to talking about Jesus, or religion. Theyreckon we all have our beliefs and if what we believe makes us happythen go for it, just don't shove it down their throats and keep it toyourself. Generally they're the more pleasant people to deal with.

Onceagain the list could go on, but these are four very common types ofpeople in society, and especially typical in schools/universities.

Thelaughable Fallacies of our Mainstream Cultural Beliefs
Inthe UK we all all live under the guise of certain widely acceptedbeliefs.

1. You respect my beliefs I respect yours
  2. Freedom of Speech & Freedom to Believe
  3. We are an open minded and tolerant society
''Yourespect my beliefs and I'll respect yours.'' This is something I hearall the time, but do people ever consider perhaps it's in my beliefsto share my beliefs with others? If it's in someone’s beliefs thatothers should keep their beliefs to themselves, how will these twoindividuals with such starkly opposing beliefs, respect each othersbeliefs?
Ifsomeone tells me not to tell them about my beliefs, they contradictthemselves! Ibelieve I should share my beliefs, but surely if they tell me not toand I disagree they're sharing their belief of not sharing beliefs,this is the sort of hypocritical madness this morally corrupt countryhas fallen.

Youare allowed to talk about anything, as long as your beliefs oropinion does not break the norm or offend anyone. In certaincountries it is made very clear what is and what is not allowed to besaid. At the very least these countries are being clear and honestwith its people! In the UK we are told we have freedom of speech andfreedom to believe, but as soon as someone say something that doesn'tfit in with the norms than suddenly we are told ''You can't saythat!'' What Happened to freedom of speech? Are we not entitled to anopinion? The truthful answer is we are NOT, and you can lose you jobfor freedom of speech, you will be hated, and even put in jailbecause you are seen as ''extreme'' all because you are in contentionwith what the rest of the world says. You are deemed as uneducated ifyou disagree with anything, and society has gone as far as to labelyou MEDICALLY with something for disagreeing and/or having adifferent opinion.

Finally,we are on the whole an open minded and tolerant society. We are not,the only difference between now and 100 years ago is what wetolerate, and consider right and wrong has changed. For example 100years ago, we did not tolerate homosexuality, and anyone whodisagreed was seen as crazy. Now, We do tolerate homosexuality andanyone who does not is seen crazy. Sounds like we're REALLY openminded.

NOTE2: Just in case anyone noticed, I used homosexuality as an example afew times, I have nothing against homosexuals and love them just asmuch as my other neighbours.

Iwill be continuing this if anyone finds it interesting, and it wouldbe interesting to hear your opinions. Finally, apologies for anyspelling/grammar mistakes I don't like proof reading.

Matthew4Jesus

May 7, 2011
Sorry, there seems to be a problem with spacing, and I can't change it.

B

biscuit

Introduction
Themain goals I aim to reach through writing this is to educate peopleabout the UK from a Christian point of view, and to also seewhat others who live in the UK think about my views.

EndDays
All it takes is 10 minute walk down town to convince methat we're in the end days, there is such sin it is almost beyondcomprehension. The majority if people (where I live) don't work,don't want to work, take drugs, deliberately upset, antagonise, andintimidate, are rude, uncouth, don't care for others, are 100%selfish, vandalise, randomly attack people, and a whole host of otherissues that I daren't list. My Fiancée has a particularly "innocent"look and has never been able to walk to the local shops alone and notbe heckled with threatening or sexual remarks.

Not all areasare this bad, it is just where I live, but bear in mind I do livein the countryside(ish). Despite the sort of ways people act that Ihave listed, this is not even the real problem, that are just abi-product of something far more sinister and horrendously evil, thisevil is so widespread in every government institution, and every partof the country that it will be very difficult to break it down,however I will try my best.

State Education
Unlessyou have been to an English school you would not believe themind-shattering atrocities that come out of the youths foulmouths.

NOTE: It may seem like I am quite harsh with the way Idescribe things, but I am merely trying (in vain) to convey just howinexplicably insane things are.

Daily topics for all schoolchildren of all ages and all levels of intelligence areabout sex, incest, war, death, drugs, violence, laughing at historicevents relating to genocide, and a heavy dose of cussing withinnumerable profanities. This is seen as okay and encouraged by bothparents and and teachers! As a matter of fact, teachers are nearly asbad as the pupils, using profane language etc.

Stateschools take in all these undisciplined feral children and put themthrough daily brainwashing and indoctrination through the syllabusused. School has been transformed from an education institution to aplace where children are lied to and told what to think. The childrenwho want to learn have their lives made more difficult by the worstof the pupils and the teachers will do nothing, and when those pupilstak e matters into their own hands then they are disciplined for itand singled out.

Schoolsare now factories for producing generations of evil, and most notablyself righteous individualswho have all the answers!

UKCulture
Forthe record you are an uneducated bigot if you disagree with ANYofthe following:

• Homosexuality is okay
  • If you believe everything the bible says then you're archaic, and really intolerant

Schools produce are wonderful combination of people here are some typical examples:

Master Scientist: Militant atheist, treats all Christians with contempt, if you disagree you're incredibly stupid, have very poor morals and need to wake up. The ''Master Scientist'' loves recycling and parroting certain scientific theories and principles using complicated terms in an attempt to humiliate Christians and win the argument before an opposing argument can even be presented without interruption.

ChaosLover: Totally uninterested in God or Science, has no feelings forothers, and no consideration for anyone but themselves. They feed offviolence and chaos and genuinely love other people suffering andbeing in pain, or embarrassment. Their evil nature is so incrediblyblack it is truly beyond comprehension. Nothing makes them happierthan to taunt those weaker than them, and to vandalise, hurt orpsychologically destroy. They will make anyone’s life a misery, anddo anything for pleasure.

TheNew Human: These are people are who openly atheist or Muslim orfalsely call themselves Christian doing us all a massive disservicein doing so. They promote 21[SUP]st[/SUP]Century Western Agendas, and advocate political correctness to theextreme. These people were responsible for the name change of blackbin bags to refuse sacks because it was deemed racist by them (nevermind the fact they really are black and bin bags...) but wait it getsworse! Certain councils now ban the word manhole because it's sexist& brainstorm because it's offensive to epileptics. If youdisagree with the norms in society, then you will be brutallyattacked and labeled ''ignorant'', ''homophobe'' and here's a classic''narrow minded'' (I'll talk about narrow mindedness in the nextparagraph).

TheInbetweener: These are people who are usually agnostic and ratherrelaxed when it comes to talking about Jesus, or religion. Theyreckon we all have our beliefs and if what we believe makes us happythen go for it, just don't shove it down their throats and keep it toyourself. Generally they're the more pleasant people to deal with.

Onceagain the list could go on, but these are four very common types ofpeople in society, and especially typical in schools/universities.

''Yourespect my beliefs and I'll respect yours.'' This is something I hearall the time, but do people ever consider perhaps it's in my beliefsto share my beliefs with others? If it's in someone’s beliefs thatothers should keep their beliefs to themselves, how will these twoindividuals with such starkly opposing beliefs, respect each othersbeliefs?
Ifsomeone tells me not to tell them about my beliefs, they contradictthemselves! Ibelieve I should share my beliefs, but surely if they tell me not toand I disagree they're sharing their belief of not sharing beliefs,this is the sort of hypocritical madness this morally corrupt countryhas fallen.

Youare allowed to talk about anything, as long as your beliefs oropinion does not break the norm or offend anyone. In certaincountries it is made very clear what is and what is not allowed to besaid. At the very least these countries are being clear and honestwith its people! In the UK we are told we have freedom of speech andfreedom to believe, but as soon as someone say something that doesn'tfit in with the norms than suddenly we are told ''You can't saythat!'' What Happened to freedom of speech? Are we not entitled to anopinion? The truthful answer is we are NOT, and you can lose you jobfor freedom of speech, you will be hated, and even put in jailbecause you are seen as ''extreme'' all because you are in contentionwith what the rest of the world says. You are deemed as uneducated ifyou disagree with anything, and society has gone as far as to labelyou MEDICALLY with something for disagreeing and/or having adifferent opinion.

Finally,we are on the whole an open minded and tolerant society. We are not,the only difference between now and 100 years ago is what wetolerate, and consider right and wrong has changed. For example 100years ago, we did not tolerate homosexuality, and anyone whodisagreed was seen as crazy. Now, We do tolerate homosexuality andanyone who does not is seen crazy. Sounds like we're REALLY openminded.

NOTE2: Just in case anyone noticed, I used homosexuality as an example afew times, I have nothing against homosexuals and love them just asmuch as my other neighbours.

Iwill be continuing this if anyone finds it interesting, and it wouldbe interesting to hear your opinions. Finally, apologies for anyspelling/grammar mistakes I don't like proof reading.

Matthew,

Why are you so surprised and depressed ? It is the same here in the United States and the entire world in various degrees. Satan is the god of this world (2 Corinthians 2:4), and the 'prince of the power of the air ((Ephesians 2:2) and it will get worse before it get better. The good news is His faithful followers won't have to put up with it much longer, because Jesus will call us home (Revelation 3:10) before he purge the earth with His 21 Judgments against mankind because of its refusal to repent their evil sins and accept Him as Lord. Keep the faith.

S

Sophia1993

Is that america the morally decaying harlot you described?
Actually it's like that everywhere..I feel like America is worse but I never lived anywhere else so I can't say.
I am really surprised we still have "In God we trust" on our bills, but I won't be surprised to find out one day it's gone. They're trying to take anything God and Christ related out. The atheists attack Jesus during Christmas season. They talk about being tolerant, but then that's what you see, and if a christian disagrees they are attacked and called bigots, and other names. I've seen nativity scenes outside having baby Jesus strapped to the ground so people don't steal or knock it down.
i can feel your frustration and disgust, and let me tell you, I agree with you 100% , feel what you feel and see what you see.

V

valtafjoe

This is the same here in Australia. Sometimes I feel like I should have never left my country of birth ie Zimbabwe, however with what I hear that is happening there it seems like they are not far off and catching up..

F

fatahjm

Mathew; cosmopolitan societies have always been like this. Check out Rome and Greece.

T

Tintin

This is the same here in Australia. Sometimes I feel like I should have never left my country of birth ie Zimbabwe, however with what I hear that is happening there it seems like they are not far off and catching up..
It depends where in Australia you live. Naturally all of creation has been corrupted by sin and death but some places still fare better than others.

A

Anonimous

12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you; 13 but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation.…(1 Peter 4:12,13)

These things no longer surprise me. Concern me? Yes, but not surprised.

T

Tintin

I am disappoint. There are a serious lack of man-eating wombats where I'm from. Also, the Rock (Uluru/Ayers Rock) is placed incorrectly. And Some German Guy should be swapped with Man-eating Wombats. Ack! I'm over-thinking this!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tintin

I was born where there are sharks, I worked for a few years where there are cyclones and now live where there are mosquitoes.
Mosquitoes are everywhere! So do you live everywhere? :)

iraasuup

Staff member
Apr 5, 2013
Actually, I think this one is more accurate:

australia_funny.jpg

Dec 12, 2013
Introduction

EndDays

State Education

UKCulture

• Homosexuality is okay

It is as bad in the U.S. as well....maybe a little different twist on what is taught in the schools, but make no mistake about it as it does not matter whether in the U.K. the U.S. or any other nation as it is easy to see that we are about out of time as humanity marches rank and file toward hell and the end of the age. Keep your head up brother and know that in the end all believers will be justified in front of the lost as God receives them into his everlasting kingdom while the unbelieving and those who reject the word of God shall be cast into the lake of fire to give a whole new meaning to snap, crackle and pop.

C

ClaudiaT

I am from America and moved to the UK. I expected it to be more "Conservative" and for people to have better morality here, but to my surprise it is actually worse than America. Its hard to describe it and hard to put my finger on it, so I wont even try to explain it. I feel like I am in a godless, Heathen place. I actually think that the immorality that comes to America comes from the UK to start with. And after watching this video on youtube called "The Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers" and another one like that about the Freemasonry and how that came from England with the Founding Fathers to America I am convinced its true. I wont even try to explain it.

Last edited:
P

phillip1980

I think it's sad. Wish it wasn't like this everywhere but since the World is evil we will look to the Father instead of the World. That's a good thing. Evil in this world will help us focus on what matters more than everything in the world.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
If the OP could predict what people would draw from this thread the title would be the following:

"DO NOT VISIT AUSTRALIA WITHOUT A SUIT OF ARMOR AND SECURITY DETAIL."

Seriously, the Western world as a whole is becoming increasingly decadent and morally bankrupt.

Mar 9, 2014
I completely agree and its so nice to hear I'm not the only one to see the world as reaching the end times