Unusual Favorites About The Opposite Gender

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

helloIamRuthie

tumblr_m852x5bEOf1rai2tco1_500.jpg i would marry this guy

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
Seems less like an "Unusual Favorites" and more a "What are you attracted to". :p

I like strong forearms and hands. I also tend to find dark haired men more attractive, but it's odd because three of my crushes back in college were all light-haired.

I also love great smiles. They melt my heart.

I like guys that are mature (I am mature) but on the flip side, sometimes I'm not. I like bubbles and cheese pizza and I giggle easily. By "giggly" I don't mean air-headed giggles, I just express my emotions more. Some people may smile or laugh inwardly while they watch their TV shows. I just laugh out loud. So if he's okay with that and not annoyed, then that would be attractive.

I also like when guys wear converse shoes.

I don't take marriage lightly but if John Krasinski asked me to marry him, I'd probably have to say yes.

H

heirofChrist

amen.. physical attraction is a sign of lust which comes forth from an evil heart if the intentions are only on the physical it's no good. I'm not saying people might not want someone who takes care of themselves but biblical beauty is the greatest.. so you're not the only "weird" one lol

T

Tintin

Physical attraction isn't a sign of lust, it can easily lead to lust but it isn't lust in and of itself. God made us to be drawn to beauty and truth. Naturally, a person's holistic character (spiritual etc.) is more important but I think it's a bit much to say that it's wrong to be physically attracted to people. It's what you do with such thoughts, that leads to lust or appreciation of God's beauty.

H

heirofChrist

never thought of it like that... you are right

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
amen.. physical attraction is a sign of lust which comes forth from an evil heart if the intentions are only on the physical it's no good. I'm not saying people might not want someone who takes care of themselves but biblical beauty is the greatest.. so you're not the only "weird" one lol
Many times in the Bible women are described as beautiful, and men as handsome (Esther and David, to name a few). It's not automatically sinful and lustful to be attracted to someone because of how they look. It's how far you let those thoughts go.

B

BCF06

first and fore most must be a man of god! not just someone who says they are but lives their life all crazy. he has to be a real man of god :) also i have a weird attraction to arms and wrists so nice arms or wrists. i like boney wrists, he has to have nice eyes, doesn't matter what color they just have to be captivating, and has to be very romantic :) :cool: i also like really nerdy dudes that are shy lol
Wow this exactly fits a descrption of myself and my wrists are boney lol and I woluldn't say I'm nerdy but I do look the part lol. Hmmm