update/prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

countrychick

I dont know if anyone remembers but i was posting about my grandmother in march or february of 2015........i want to thank you all for the prayers but she passed away April 16,2015. We were forced to move and its still not easy. But i want to thank you all for the prayers during that time, they were much appreciated.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
countrychick, sorry to hear of your grandmothers passing. May the Lord continue to meet all those needs in your life & in your families lives. Jesus is always faithful, even when the storms of life come, He remains faithful all the days of our lives:)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
sorry to hear! Lord let you guide, and bless countrychick and family for your glory, in Jesus name, Amen!

C

countrychick

Thank you both it means a lot. It really does. Hopefully it will be easier when that day comes around.

I

iveseenworse

sorry for your loss, may God bless you.

S

skylove7

Awww
So sorry countrychick
My grandma was my angel
I know how you feel
Thank you for the update
In Jesus name I pray blessing comes to you
Amen

C

countrychick

Thank you both and thank you skylove7 it is difficult but hopefully wont be as bad when that day rolls around this year.