Vivek Ramaswamy Endorses Trump

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
And still, I will support whoever it is who speaks for America's founding ideals. Obviously if I have multiple choices and one seems more genuine than the other, I'll support the latter. But... I refuse to give up on the US.
I knew nothing about Viveks background until now. Here's 12 hours of research by Clay Clark on this republican candidate vying for the VP position. He says the right things right now, but he made a fortune for his campaign from involvement the deaths of millions.
I put absolutely No trust in any of these billionaires, R or D.

Clay Clark and Jason Bermis on Vivek Swamy

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I knew nothing about Viveks background until now. Here's 12 hours of research by Clay Clark on this republican candidate vying for the VP position. He says the right things right now, but he made a fortune for his campaign from involvement the deaths of millions.
I put absolutely No trust in any of these billionaires, R or D.

Clay Clark and Jason Bermis on Vivek Swamy
yep, trust none of them 100%, trump included.

only Jesus is 100% trustworthy.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
yep, trust none of them 100%, trump included.

only Jesus is 100% trustworthy.
Believers should often be reminded as we.have a tendency to follow the world to seek a king who.is apart from our own.

I Samuel 10& 12:12

19And ye have this day rejected your God, who himself saved you out of all your adversities and your tribulations; and ye have said unto him, Nay, but set a king over us. Now therefore present yourselves before the LORD by your tribes, and by your thousands.

And when ye saw that Nahash the king of the children of Ammon came against you, ye said unto me, Nay; but a king shall reign over us: when the LORD your God was your king.”

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Believers should often be reminded as we.have a tendency to follow the world to seek a king who.is apart from our own.

I Samuel 10& 12:12

19And ye have this day rejected your God, who himself saved you out of all your adversities and your tribulations; and ye have said unto him, Nay, but set a king over us. Now therefore present yourselves before the LORD by your tribes, and by your thousands.

And when ye saw that Nahash the king of the children of Ammon came against you, ye said unto me, Nay; but a king shall reign over us: when the LORD your God was your king.”
Israel to Samual- "give us a king to rule over us, as all the other nations have".

human nature- reject God, choose a man.

not maybe even meaning too, maybe even with Biblical goals in mind.

but, and i say this quietly , way too many Christians are putting their trust and hope in trump...

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Israel to Samual- "give us a king to rule over us, as all the other nations have".

human nature- reject God, choose a man.

not maybe even meaning too, maybe even with Biblical goals in mind.

but, and i say this quietly , way too many Christians are putting their trust and hope in trump...
I might be wrong, but if half the believers in this country would do this, I think God would consider sparing judgement upon the nation.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I might be wrong, but if half the believers in this country would do this, I think God would consider sparing judgement upon the nation.
You are wrong because the believers I know and listen to are not looking for Trump to be a king. We support Trump because he actually defends the principles of western civilization, and the American constitution. That is anti-monarchy. Ugh.

How you guys arrived at these conclusions is way beyond me. I know of no Christian saying such things. Every one I know and listen to who supports this man does not do it because we want him to be a king or to "save" us, whatever the frick that means. I don't even know how you guys came to this ridiculous conclusion. We support him because he is anti-globalist, anti-woke, anti-communist, pro-constitution, pro-religious freedom, etc., etc., everything the Christian who lives in America should also be.

You support worldly leaders not because they're a substitute for Jesus. What a ridiculous assumption about those of us supporting Trump (or conservatism in politics in general). You support him because God instituted governmental authorities to mitigate the impact of sin. Mitigate -- not eliminate. God will do that when He sits in Jerusalem. In the mean time, you support and promote the best government you can now to promote the most good and least amount of evil now. This is not instead of witnessing and making disciples, but can actually be done -- get this -- side by side with it.

If God judges this nation, it's not going to be due to Trump supporters, but because Christians let the nation rot by compromising with the world, losing their saltiness, and by allowing governmental power to fall into the wrong hands -- namely, the pagan Left's.

Why this is so freakin' difficult for so many believers makes my head spin.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
You are wrong because the believers I know and listen to are not looking for Trump to be a king. We support Trump because he actually defends the principles of western civilization, and the American constitution. That is anti-monarchy. Ugh.

How you guys arrived at these conclusions is way beyond me. I know of no Christian saying such things. Every one I know and listen to who supports this man does not do it because we want him to be a king or to "save" us, whatever the frick that means. I don't even know how you guys came to this ridiculous conclusion. We support him because he is anti-globalist, anti-woke, anti-communist, pro-constitution, pro-religious freedom, etc., etc., everything the Christian who lives in America should also be.

You support worldly leaders not because they're a substitute for Jesus. What a ridiculous assumption about those of us supporting Trump (or conservatism in politics in general). You support him because God instituted governmental authorities to mitigate the impact of sin. Mitigate -- not eliminate. God will do that when He sits in Jerusalem. In the mean time, you support and promote the best government you can now to promote the most good and least amount of evil now. This is not instead of witnessing and making disciples, but can actually be done -- get this -- side by side with it.

If God judges this nation, it's not going to be due to Trump supporters, but because Christians let the nation rot by compromising with the world, losing their saltiness, and by allowing governmental power to fall into the wrong hands -- namely, the pagan Left's.

Why this is so freakin' difficult for so many believers makes my head spin.
It's not difficult to believe your last paragraph at all. This morning devotion I was brought to James 4

4Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

I didn't put every American Christian under the same observation, nor was I focused on you. My reference to half the christians is generous as I see most still demonstrate the same friendship with the world as when I was a baby believer. Many have pulled their children out the training camps to be raised at home instead. This is a positive trend. May more follow suit.
However the vast majority make sure their kids are conformed to the image of the world's influences from my limited perspective. You are in a different area, and are exposed to different Christians so YMMV.

I wonder what most Christians would say if asked what form of government they participate in? My guess is they would have no idea and would guess wrong. They wouldn't say a king, but would parrot what they've been told by the devil's influencers.
They still seem to act like the elders in 1 Samuel 8 who wanted a king to rule over them, for some of the same reasons. They got what they inherited and hopefully will get on speaking terms and friendships with our real King Who can take the local, county, and federal "representatives" and bless us rather than using them to punish us.
My observations of the majority of christians may be different from your observations, but I think we agree on the proper purpose and hope for the future.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
It's not difficult to believe your last paragraph at all. This morning devotion I was brought to James 4

4Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

I didn't put every American Christian under the same observation, nor was I focused on you. My reference to half the christians is generous as I see most still demonstrate the same friendship with the world as when I was a baby believer. Many have pulled their children out the training camps to be raised at home instead. This is a positive trend. May more follow suit.
However the vast majority make sure their kids are conformed to the image of the world's influences from my limited perspective. You are in a different area, and are exposed to different Christians so YMMV.

I wonder what most Christians would say if asked what form of government they participate in? My guess is they would have no idea and would guess wrong. They wouldn't say a king, but would parrot what they've been told by the devil's influencers.
They still seem to act like the elders in 1 Samuel 8 who wanted a king to rule over them, for some of the same reasons. They got what they inherited and hopefully will get on speaking terms and friendships with our real King Who can take the local, county, and federal "representatives" and bless us rather than using them to punish us.
My observations of the majority of christians may be different from your observations, but I think we agree on the proper purpose and hope for the future.
Dude, you know I like you. But, this topic enrages me because the arguments I see against Trump and those who hope he wins this November are not based on any facts that I have experienced. They, in fact, sound like the Left-wing media's projections of their own idolatry onto us. This is why I got angry with your post.

On that note... I recall how the Left fawned over, almost worshipped Obama. He walked out of a Greek colonnade... School children, at the direction of their teacher, were singing what sounded like hymns to Obama. Barbara Walters said that "We all saw him as a secular messiah..." One guy said that he condescended himself to become President. Condescended??? Obviously he was implying that the great Obama descended from a higher-than-human zone. One of the comedians from In Living Color was on stage and called him "our lord and savior". Was he kidding? He seemed serious to me, since there was no laughter from the audience.

Nothing of this sort, and I mean nothing, has come from any quarter on the Right -- secular or spiritual -- that I have seen. So, I get upset when I get told we should give up on something that God has given us, I guess because stewardship ends where politics and country begin. I get upset when those who support the only one with true anti-PC brass testicles gets ripped for being -- *gasp* -- less than perfect. I get upset when Christians say ridiculous things like we ought to surrender the most influential worldly institution in existence, government, to the enemy of our souls. That's not spiritual. That's stupid in the extreme.

Anyway, moving along.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Dude, you know I like you. But, this topic enrages me because the arguments I see against Trump and those who hope he wins this November are not based on any facts that I have experienced. They, in fact, sound like the Left-wing media's projections of their own idolatry onto us. This is why I got angry with your post.

On that note... I recall how the Left fawned over, almost worshipped Obama. He walked out of a Greek colonnade... School children, at the direction of their teacher, were singing what sounded like hymns to Obama. Barbara Walters said that "We all saw him as a secular messiah..." One guy said that he condescended himself to become President. Condescended??? Obviously he was implying that the great Obama descended from a higher-than-human zone. One of the comedians from In Living Color was on stage and called him "our lord and savior". Was he kidding? He seemed serious to me, since there was no laughter from the audience.

Nothing of this sort, and I mean nothing, has come from any quarter on the Right -- secular or spiritual -- that I have seen. So, I get upset when I get told we should give up on something that God has given us, I guess because stewardship ends where politics and country begin. I get upset when those who support the only one with true anti-PC brass testicles gets ripped for being -- *gasp* -- less than perfect. I get upset when Christians say ridiculous things like we ought to surrender the most influential worldly institution in existence, government, to the enemy of our souls. That's not spiritual. That's stupid in the extreme.

Anyway, moving along.
Yes, I remember the idolatry.
I campaigned for a presidential candidate, governors, state treasurer, house members, sheriff, magistrate, so I've been involved in politics more than most. I'm not opposed to believers getting involved in our constitutional republic. The thing I found is that my walk with God was far more effective than the hours of meetings, knocking on doors, putting up signs or passing out campaign materials. When we are on speaking terms with the Lord consistently, He intervenes and installs those in agreement with His Word when we meet those requirements for answered prayers. I sometimes get a little frustrated with politicians as much as average mediocre apathetic christians. I'm not talking about you, but the average person who won't so much as raise their own children, or teach them the Word of God.

There is certainly a widening difference between the two parties . The demons have focused on one far more than the other.

Obama Idol Riding a Donkey

Looks like my search engine censured that picture down the memory hole. I remember when it was first done by that artist.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Yes, I remember the idolatry.
I campaigned for a presidential candidate, governors, state treasurer, house members, sheriff, magistrate, so I've been involved in politics more than most. I'm not opposed to believers getting involved in our constitutional republic. The thing I found is that my walk with God was far more effective than the hours of meetings, knocking on doors, putting up signs or passing out campaign materials. When we are on speaking terms with the Lord consistently, He intervenes and installs those in agreement with His Word when we meet those requirements for answered prayers. I sometimes get a little frustrated with politicians as much as average mediocre apathetic christians. I'm not talking about you, but the average person who won't so much as raise their own children, or teach them the Word of God.

There is certainly a widening difference between the two parties . The demons have focused on one far more than the other.

Obama Idol Riding a Donkey

Looks like my search engine censured that picture down the memory hole. I remember when it was first done by that artist.

"Artist" perhaps being a relative term here.