Was the Law Your Tutor?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 4, 2014
re-read my quote please?

Clearly to me I see it stated the love of money, and so you misinterpreted it, just to clear it up.
Also go ahead, get rid of money, create Utopia, have a great time while God does this individually in his Children, and not worried where others are going or doing, for we are doing our jobs as called to do in love to all. hope you are not forsaking this? And if are I trust God to straighten this out, for God said God will for all his Children God has accepted. And you knwo this is in the word, don't you?
I understood you fully. The "love of " money is the problem, of which I stated you cannot get rid of "love".

And getting rid of money is how God will do this in many. Again, most of the people on this planet are either starving or are severely poor and of malnutrition. This situation exists because man loves money, an inanimate object of no value whatsoever.

It is the people who believe it's needed that gives it its power. I know you all do not understand, but I have been given this enormous task of warning the people of the upcoming disaster, because they are unaware of the season they live in.

2000 years ago there was no one begging for food in front of stores full of food. Today we ample food, we drive past hundreds of cars on lots, phones on shelves, but the people are starving. Why? Because we would rather hold on to a dead system of working to eat, THAT STARTED AS A CURSE!

notuptome

May 17, 2013
I understood you fully. The "love of " money is the problem, of which I stated you cannot get rid of "love".

And getting rid of money is how God will do this in many. Again, most of the people on this planet are either starving or are severely poor and of malnutrition. This situation exists because man loves money, an inanimate object of no value whatsoever.

It is the people who believe it's needed that gives it its power. I know you all do not understand, but I have been given this enormous task of warning the people of the upcoming disaster, because they are unaware of the season they live in.

2000 years ago there was no one begging for food in front of stores full of food. Today we ample food, we drive past hundreds of cars on lots, phones on shelves, but the people are starving. Why? Because we would rather hold on to a dead system of working to eat, THAT STARTED AS A CURSE!
If you will not work you will not eat. A man who will not care for his family is worse than an infidel. A man shall earn his bread by the sweat of his brow. Seems pretty straightforward to me. why do people refuse to work for their bread?

The curse will remain until the end of the world.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Jun 4, 2014
If you will not work you will not eat. A man who will not care for his family is worse than an infidel. A man shall earn his bread by the sweat of his brow. Seems pretty straightforward to me. why do people refuse to work for their bread?

The curse will remain until the end of the world.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
you do realize that "working by the sweat of our brow" is a CURSE, don't you? Work isn't the problem. Who's work is to be done, is.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
You asked did I mean the love for. This, no man can take away. God is love.

What I don't understand is that for most here, they seem against getting rid of money. They define it as "the love of" not realizing that they if fact LOVE it.

Getting rid of money will get rid of all true evil and yet no one wants this for fear of losing their own livelihood.
I am so sorry Brother, I see you as making a doctrine out of money, the love of it
Just a little meat for you to not chew on here, swallow carefully, all in love to you.
8. Start to analyze what you do (and how humanity at large behaves) through the Bicameral Model of the mind. Level one is when obedience is most important. Two is when being ‘right’ is most important. Three is when producing results is most important (growth, art, evolution, understanding, etc.) and you are in control of your thoughts and feelings, which is how you’re able to do so.

Not everyone sees the same as others, yet here we all are to get along and learn to love as God loves, in whole
I do pray that this gets across to you, and thank you fro your love and concern, it is appreciated

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012

And Christ said we will "always" have the poor amongst us. In this fact, God calls on the rich to support and it is up to them to do so as God calls them as he called that rich man in Luke, the rich man and Lazarus, put at his gate, to take care of him, and the rich man ignored Lazarus. Who is at your gate, and do you have the means to take care of this person or persons to take care of in listening to God to take care of?
We all here have different tasks to do, and are called to do them, please watch out if get toooooooo caught up in it and trip along the way, making a doctrine out of it. Return to that first love, between God and you, maybe you decide, you knbow what is truth I do not, for I am not you

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
you do realize that "working by the sweat of our brow" is a CURSE, don't you? Work isn't the problem. Who's work is to be done, is.
No matter what flaming Spirit there is always a trade for: A Cow for your Daughter. I will work for Rachael 7 years and then she will be my wife, and yet he worked another seven for her. honor, love, putting up with, trusting God no matter what
For God said he will provide if ye seek the kingdom of heaven above all. Money is nothing more than a mediator here in this world to get.
The same as Christ is the mediator to have all one needs for life and Godliness. I trust God to supply all my needs, even at work, do you whistle while you work? Do you think there is no maintenance for upkeep in the Garden?
The difference today is one does it with a joy or not? apparently from your posts you do not agree to work, or maintain
true or false?

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
The curse is by Christ reversed completed at being resurrected? It is not a curse to work, in the new life in Spirit and truth